剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
How was your day?
你今天过得如何呢
We're pregnant.
我们要有孩子了
Did you... when-when did you find out?
你... 什么时候知道的
Thursday.
周四
Wait, wait, you waiting to just now to tell me?
那你等到现在才告诉我
Really, Decourcy? Is that the best you can do?
你就这态度吗 德库西
No, it, um...
没有没有...
Guess I'm done sipping cognac?
这酒看来是不能喝下去了 对吧
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
and he's riding through the bucolic Irish countryside
他搭着马车在爱尔兰田园乡间
with whoever, whatever, a-and they notice all these people
神不神鬼不鬼地晃荡着 突然注意到那些人
deranged with hunger... Men, women, little ones.
不管男女老少 都被饥饿折磨疯了
T-they're skin and bones.
瘦得皮包骨头
They're so starved that they don't even look human.
饿得没了人形
Aye, the potato famine.
爱尔兰大饥荒
So old Bram goes, "What the fuck?"
老布莱姆就想着 "怎么回事"
And he pokes his head out of the wagon,
把头伸出了马车外想一探究竟
and they see a thousand old hags
映入他眼帘的 是成百上千的老妇
sucking on their fingers and their hands,
舔吮着自己的手指手掌
drinking cow's blood and pig's blood, and Bram is horrified.
狂饮猪牛血 把布莱姆吓坏了
"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, the next thing you know,
"我的上帝老天爷啊 她们下一步"
they're gonna be drinking human blood.
"说不定就要喝人血了"
Get me the fuck away from these bloodsuckers."
"快他妈把我从这些吸血生物身边弄走"
Then later, after five or six glasses of absinthe,
可之后 五柳杯苦艾酒下了肚
Bram thinks, "Wait a minute. I'm onto something."
他开始想 "等一下 我有好点子了"
And Dracula is born.
吸血鬼德古拉就诞生了
You know, this may come as a shock to you,
你可能不相信
but we have bounced back in the 150 years
大饥荒过去了一百五十年
since the potatoes went rotten.
我们爱尔兰人已经恢复元气了
Yeah, for some, the Republic is picture-book Ireland,
爱尔兰有些地方就像图画书上写的那样
where the tourists go,
会吸引旅客去看
but up at the North Channel... Larne, Carrickfergus...
可北海海峡那一片... 像什么拉恩 卡里克弗格斯[均位于北爱尔兰]
No, these are quaint little towns that kiss the sea.
这些地方都是海边的小城市
We're not all blood and bombs or bloodsuckers.
我们不都是寄生虫 也不都怀着血海深仇
Wow, that's so pretty.
你唱得真好
Bit of Irish as payment for a home-cooked meal.
就当是对今晚家宴招待的爱尔兰式回礼吧
So, Maeve, why did you come to America?
梅芙 你是为什么想要到美国来的呢
Same reason as everybody does... The money.
和其他人一样 为了挣钱
♪ Running up in gates ♪
♪ 溜出校门 ♪
♪ And doing hits for high stakes ♪
♪ 刀尖上讨生活 ♪
♪ Making my way on fire escapes ♪
♪ 另辟蹊径 层层步进 ♪
♪ No question, I would speed for cracks and weed ♪
♪ 毫无疑问 我会来点可♥卡♥因♥和大♥麻♥ ♪
♪ The combination made my eyes bleed ♪
♪ 这俩东西让我眼冒金星 ♪
♪ No question, I would flow off ♪
♪ 毫无疑问 我会拽到不行 ♪
♪ And try to get the dough all ♪
♪ 大赚一笔属实没有问题 ♪
♪ Sticking up white boys in ball courts ♪
♪ 抢上球场里的白小鬼一笔 ♪
♪ My life got no better,same damn 'Lo sweater ♪
♪ 我人生依旧糟糕 穿得破破烂烂 ♪
♪ Times is rough and tough like leather ♪
♪ 日子过得艰难困苦 ♪
♪ Figured out I went the wrong route ♪
♪ 这才发现走错了道路 ♪
♪ So I got with a sick tight clique and went all out ♪
♪ 所以我变本加厉 使出了浑身解数 ♪
♪ Catching keys from 'cross seas ♪
♪ 从海外走私可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ Rolling in MPVs, every week we made 40 Gs ♪
♪ 壮大规模 周周小赚一笔 ♪
♪ Yo, bro, respect mine ♪
♪ 兄弟 你最好尊重我 ♪
♪ Cash rules everything around me ♪
♪ 钞票才是王道 ♪
♪ C.R.E.A.M., get the money ♪
♪ 钞票才是王道 得拽在手上♪
♪ Dollar, dollar bill, y'all ♪
♪ 拽住绿油油的美金 ♪
♪ Cash rules... ♪
♪ 钞票才是王道 ♪
Go.
快走
♪ C.R.E.A.M., get the money ♪
♪ 钞票才是王道 得拽在手上♪
♪ Dollar, dollar bill, y'all ♪
♪ 拽住绿油油的美金 ♪
♪ It's been 22 long, hard years ♪
♪ 我辛苦谋生二十二年 ♪
♪ I'm still struggling ♪
♪ 依旧挣扎在人生谷底 ♪
♪ Or here go the TEC-9 ♪
♪ 别惹怒了我手里的冲♥锋♥枪♥ ♪
Yo hold it. Don't run!
站住· 别跑
Stop!
站住
Hold it right there!
你给我站住
Get the fuck off.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck! Stay down.
操♥你♥妈♥ 安分点
Got his hands.
把他手铐住
Get him? Get down!
拷上了吗 蹲下
Get down! Get the fuck down.
叫你♥他♥妈♥蹲下
I got him. You got him?
拷好了 拷上了吗
Yeah. All right, get up, Anton.
对 好的 起来 安东
Thanks, boys.
谢了
We got it.
抓到了
Look what we have here.
瞧瞧这是啥
We got one with a gun.
这个有持枪
Where'd you get this little number?
你这玩意儿哪弄来的
From your mother.
你妈那弄来的
She's just like you.
她跟你一样
Overtime white and overtime stupid.
又白又蠢
That's nice talk.
说得好啊
Yeah? Yeah.
是么 是啊
All right, what the fuck?
好了 干什么呢
Suferin, calm the fuck down!
苏福林 你♥他♥妈♥冷静点
This fucking job.
这活干的
Babe?
亲爱的
I... I swear I'm thrilled.
我真的... 只是吓到了
You know? I just... I... I know how much we want this baby.
我知道我们一直都很想要孩子
I just wasn't expecting for you
我只是没想到
to tell me you was pregnant tonight.
今晚会收到这个消息
So put your coat back on, go back through the front door,
那你把衣服穿好 麻溜出去
and come back tomorrow.
明天再回来
Maybe then you'll be more receptive.
到时候你说不定就能接受了
But, ba... come on.
亲爱的 别这样
Give me some breathing room here.
让我喘口气先
Anybody would be daunted by the responsibility.
是个人都会被从天而降的责任吓到的
Most of your reasons for not wanting a child are selfish.
你不想要孩子的最大原因就是你太自私了
I am selfish. So are you.
你跟我一样自私
That's... it's always been our thing.
我们不一直这样吗
It's part of the attraction.
所以才会吸引彼此
Well, I'm guess I'm at the point in my life
那我在我人生这个阶段
where I require more.
就是要更自私一些
So... so when our baby gets here, right,
那等孩子生下来
how do you plan to balance everything?
你打算怎么平衡这一切呢
Us, your career, the Coalition, social life?
我们之间的事 你的正职 联盟的工作 还有社交生活
Are you asking me to be a stay-at-home mom?
你是想让我当全职妈妈吗
No.
哪有
Yes. Look...
有想过吧...
I lost my mom to cancer when I was 12 years old.
我妈妈在我十二岁时就患癌症去世了
She was there until she wasn't.
她直到去世前都陪伴在我身边
All right?
明白吗
Presence has its blessings.
陪伴能起大作用的
Well, there are different ways to be present.
陪伴的方式也有很多种
Women navigate these waters every day.
我们女人早就知道
Been doing so for centuries.
也早就习惯这么做了
Good night.
晚安吧你
Hello.
你好
Dee, we busted Anton Campbell.
老兄 我们把安东·坎贝尔逮了
Resisting arrest, illegal firearm, distributing.
拘捕 非法持枪加上贩毒 让他占齐了
Come join the party.
快来局里审人
I'll see you in 20 minutes. All right.
二十分钟后见 行
Babe, you better get dressed.
亲爱的 赶快换身衣服吧
If you're half as good a lawyer as Mama says,
你这律师当的要真像我妈说的那么厉害
I'll be home in bed
等你完事刚下停车场
by time you pull out the parking lot in your Lexus.
我就该无罪回家了
Now's not the time to be a smartass.
现在不是抖机灵的时候
Is there ever a good time to be a smartass?
就没有真适合抖机灵的时候
You know the other day Junior Senegel was chased down
你知不知道前几天朱尼尔·塞内加尔在大街上被人追杀
and shot in the stomach?
肚子还中了一枪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表