剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You shut your fucking mouth about my husband.
你♥他♥妈♥别说我丈夫的坏话
You understand?
明白吗
This'll blow over.
都会过去的
The customers, they'll come back.
顾客会回来的
Yeah.
是
Soon as their hair starts looking like shit, right?
等她们头发没法看了就会回来的 对吧
Right.
对
Cathy, I was thinking about it,
卡茜 我在想
and, um, I don't want you to pay me on Friday.
你周五♥不♥用付我工资了
Why? You worked this week, didn't you?
为什么 你这周干活了呀
I don't need your charity.
我不需要你的施舍
Okay.
好吧
Well... then I quit.
那... 我不干了
I don't want your pity either.
我也不要你的同情
I'll find another job.
我会另找一份工作
Call me when they come crawling back
等那些顾客像狗一样
looking like the dogs that they are.
争先恐后地回来时 再联♥系♥我吧
I'm gonna call you.
我会联♥系♥你的
Of course you are.
你肯定会的
♪ I'm a heat freak ♪
♪ 我是个热恋狂 ♪
♪ Home court in the streets without feeling no grief ♪
♪ 街头是我的主场 丝毫不感到悲伤 ♪
♪ I wasn't looking for beef ♪
♪ 我没在找你麻烦 ♪
♪ Coolest guy you ever meet if you come in peace ♪
♪ 如果和平相处 我就是最酷的男人 ♪
♪ If not, I have a feast 'cause inside me's a beast ♪
♪ 不然我就会享受一场盛宴 因为内心我是一头野兽 ♪
♪ I'ma die on my feet, fool, I'm made of concrete... ♪
♪ 我会死在自己脚下 傻瓜 我是水泥做的... ♪
How'd you get little knucklehead Isaac and them
你是怎么让艾萨克他们那些小混♥蛋♥
to clean the tags off the wall?
愿意清理墙上涂鸦的
Bribed them, with candy corn.
用玉米糖贿赂的
You got some for me? Maybe.
有我的份吗 可能吧
Now wash up.
先去把手洗了
And make sure you thank your Aunt B later for the casserole.
记得之后谢谢你们B姨给你们做的炖菜
Man, what are we thanking her for?
我们要谢她什么
The way she burnt these edges?
把边上都烤焦吗
Why she keep sending food over? Everybody know she can't cook.
她为什么还一直送吃的来呢 都知道她做饭难吃
We thank your aunt for taking time out her very busy schedule
要谢谢你姨从繁忙的作息中抽空
to cook for her family... and the burnt edges.
给家人做吃的... 并且烤焦边边
Anton... you see the information I left in your room
安东... 你看到我放在你房♥间的
about the military?
征兵的册子了吗
Air Force or Navy... Both are good options.
空军和海军... 都是不错的选择
Free education, good health care.
免费的教育 好的医疗
Nobody's saying you got to be.
没说要你成为他
But you got to be open to ways up and out of this place.
可你要敞开胸怀 走出这个地方
See the world.
看看世界
Maybe get your own house someday.
说不定有天买♥♥栋自己的房♥子
A house for you.
给你买♥♥栋房♥子
Move out of here.
从这里搬出去
Yeah.
对
I'm gonna visit the Allen family later.
一会儿我要去拜访艾伦一家
They're grieving something terrible over Raina.
雷娜的事情让他们伤透了心
Will you two come with me?
你们俩跟我去吗
Sure, Mama. Raina was a sweet child.
当然了妈妈 雷娜是个好孩子
After the day I've had, I need lobster.
今天这活干的 必须要吃龙虾
I need to tear something apart with my bare hands.
我要徒手扯开点东西才行
Hear you.
知道啦
Had a tough day? That.
工作不顺吗 除此之外
And I saw Callie.
我还见了凯丽
Ward for two.
沃德订的两人座
Your waiter will be with you in a moment.
您的服务生马上就来
I'll be right back. I see somebody I know.
我马上回来 看到了一个认识的人
Excuse me.
不好意思
Don't mean to disturb you, Ms. Shimizu, but we need to talk.
不是有意打扰您 清水女士 可我们需要谈谈
I'm Decourcy Ward. I know who you are.
我是德库西·沃德 我知道你是谁
I never forget a fuck-up.
搞砸工作的人我可不会忘
Business hours end at six o'clock.
工作时间是到下午六点
I phoned you twice. I got no reply.
我给您打了两次电♥话♥ 没有回复
New job.
毕竟是新工作
Settling in, sorting through a bunch of dangling crap.
还在适应 要处理一大堆没做完的破事
You mean like the investigation on the Youth Strike Force?
您是说像调查青少年暴♥力♥打击部队这样的事吗
That cop broke the law.
那个警♥察♥犯了法
You know, some people might think
有人可能会认为
that by going after Tony Suferin,
你们调查托尼·苏福林
you're just trying to take eyes off of your people...
只是想把注意力从你们这边移开...
The FBI informant program.
比如联邦调查局的线人计划
No wonder you were demoted.
难怪你被降级了
You have the instincts of a doorknob.
你这直觉就和个门把手差不多
You know, I was the Assistant U.S. Attorney,
我过去也做过联邦助理检察官
so I know when the FBI's trying to hide something...
所以我知道什么情况下联调局会想瞒事情...
Let's say like a dirty agent
比如有位劣迹斑斑的探员
who left one of your lawyers for dead outside a hospital.
把你们一个律师扔在医院外边等死 这种事
Which agent?
哪个探员
An ongoing investigation.
调查还在进行中
I can't, at this time, say.
我不方便透露
Maybe you should go back to your wife, assuming she's your wife,
趁我现在我还有那么一定点耐心 也许你该
while I still have a millimeter of patience left.
回你妻子身边去 前提是她真是你妻子而不是
Maybe you should be asking
也许你该问问
if the Office of Professional Responsibility has been notified.
我有没有通报到职业责任办公室
When you were at the Justice Department,
你在司法部的时候
you should've learned not to poke the nest,
该学会不要自找麻烦
not to antagonize people more powerful than you.
不要对抗比自己强大的人
There's nowhere to poke but up.
发难哪有不朝上边的道理
That a Brooklyn thing?
这是你们布鲁克林的习惯吗
Don't ever come to me unless I send for you.
以后除非我主动通知你 否则别来找我
There are some big, white whales you should leave be, Ahab.
有些事情你还是别管了 亚哈船长[小说"白鲸记"主人公 偏执狂]
You got a cold?
你感冒了
No, but Callie seems to think you should take this.
没 但是凯丽觉得你该吃点这个
But I'm not sick.
但我没生病
Callie was talking about mobility... or motility.
凯丽说吃了这个
She said if you take this, that'll help.
可以提高动力... 活性之类的
Callie thinks I'm the problem?
凯丽觉得是我有问题
Not exactly. Then what exactly?
不是 那到底什么意思
Monsieur, madame, good evening.
先生 女士 晚上好
We have two specials tonight...
今晚有两道特色菜...
Broiled eastern halibut hôtellerie
烤东海岸大♥比♥目鱼配薄切薯条
with allumette potato and braised ox joints in casserole.
和法式砂锅炖牛肘
The fuck are you doing?
你干嘛呢
That's a sin, you know. You're gonna go blind.
这可是罪孽 你会因此失明的
Worse than that, you're gonna grow hair on your palms.
更糟糕的是 你的手掌上还会长毛
Start singing like Ace of Base.
唱个歌♥都要开始上蹿下跳的
You're not funny, Jackie. Not even close to funny.
杰基 你这些话不好笑 一点都不
Just wait. Cathy. Get the fuck away from me.
卡茜 等下 滚开
Cathy.
卡茜
Get the fuck away from me, Jimmy.
给我滚远点 吉米
Wait. Just wait. I just want to help.
等等 我只想帮帮忙
I just... just let me help you and the kids, all right?
就... 让我帮帮你和孩子们 行吗
Okay? We're family.
我们是一家人啊
You rat prick.
你个两面三刀的
You don't think you helped enough already?
你帮的忙还不够多吗
You go and fuck up all our lives,
你把我们一家人整那么惨
and now you want to come in heres
现在又装得像个救世主一样
like some white fucking knight?
说什么想要帮我们
Look at this dump. Look at this place.
看看这个破地方 看看你周围
Mary McCormack Housing? I got shit to do.
玛丽·麦考马克公租♥房♥♥ 我还有事 没空听你扯
No, Cathy, Cathy, just...
别走 卡茜
Look...
听我说
I'm real sorry.
我真的很抱歉
But if you want to help the kids, and I know that you do,
但如果你想为孩子们好 我也知道你是这样想的
then, Cathy, you got to... You got to take that anger,
卡茜 不能再那么愤怒了
and you got-you got to put it behind you, okay?
要把过去的怨恨放一放
Just let me help you.
让我帮帮你
What, and relieve your guilt?
好让你不受愧疚折磨吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表