剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Kelvin had nothing to do with what happened to Siobhan Quays.
凯尔文和西沃恩·吉斯的枪击案没有关系
Still a drug dealer.
掩盖不了他贩毒的事实
Still wanted in not one, not two,
也掩盖不了他不只是一两起
but three ongoing murder investigations.
而是整整三起正在调查的谋杀案的嫌疑人的事实
Kelvin needs medical treatment.
凯尔文需要医治
If Kelvin needs a doctor, he's got one.
凯尔文想要医生 可以
What else?
还有什么要说的
My client is requesting a letter
我的当事人需要
from both the FBI and the DA's office
联邦调查局和地检办公室的一封信
supporting Braxton Summit's application for HUD funding.
支持布拉克斯顿顶峰社区向住房♥和城市发展部的资金申请
We want any charges related to Anton's bail money dropped,
针对安东保释金的任何指控都要撤销
and Ms. Campbell's affidavit
还有坎贝尔夫人之前作出的
claiming she was with her son the night of the shooting
枪击案发生当晚她是和她儿子在一起的口供
expunged from the record.
也要从记录中删除
You're asking for an awful lot without offering much in return.
你狮子大开口 能给我们的却不多
Nobody likes a lady who takes without giving.
没人喜欢只取不予的女人
When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me this joke...
我还是个孩子时 我爸爸给我讲过这么个笑话...
Not to make me laugh. He was educating.
不是要逗我笑 是在教育我
He said, "The good citizens of Boston hate two things:
他说"波士顿的好公民讨厌两件事"
racism and Black people."
"种族主义和黑人"
Funny, right?
可笑吧
We teach our children at a young age that the system is broke.
在孩子们小时候 我们就教育他们制度已经崩坏了
That the system takes without giving.
因为它只取不予
You've been swimming against the undertow for a while, we know.
你已经对着干了一阵子了 我们都知道的
But this? This is not that.
可这件事 不一样
We can make your false alibi disappear.
我们可以让你的假不在场证明消失
You stole money from a federal fucking housing project,
你♥他♥妈♥偷了联邦住房♥项目的钱
and we can make that go away.
我们也可以掩盖
But the one thing that we can't pretend didn't happen?
但现在我们不能假装没发生的事情是
The baby died.
一个婴儿死了
Siobhan's baby.
西沃恩未出世的孩子
She was pregnant when Anton shot her.
安东枪击她时她还有身孕
Now, do you really wanna protect him?
你现在还打算保护他吗
Were you in my closet?
你翻过我的衣橱吗
My dad is dead.
我爸爸死了
Kick.
吉可
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
I just... I didn't tell you 'cause...
我只是... 我没告诉你是因为...
'cause I don't believe he's gone, myself.
因为我自己不能相信他已经走了
Any more than I believe this place is our home.
就像我不相信这里是我们的家一样
I'm just not ready to admit that.
我只是还没准备好承认这一点
But sweetheart, I promise you,
可是宝贝 我跟你发誓
I am gonna make things better.
我会让事情好起来的
Sweetheart, it's okay to be sad about it, okay?
亲爱的 对这件事难过是可以的 好吗
Don't fucking touch me!
别他妈碰我
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥一定在逗我
You made a deal with Grace Campbell?
你和格蕾丝·坎贝尔做了交易吗
That's what we do, isn't it? Make deals.
我们不就是做这个的吗
Could've talked to me.
你本可以先告诉我的
Asked my opinion out of courtesy.
可以出于礼貌问下我的意见
I could have.
我是可以
But you're liable to be biased, given the circumstances...
但在这种情况下 你可能会有偏见...
Fucking biased. Have you considered the fact
去你♥妈♥的♥偏见 你就没想过
that Anton is probably gone?
安东很可能已经跑了吗
And you let Grace off the hook for nothing?
你还就这么放格蕾丝走了
What would you have me do instead?
那你要让我怎么办
Lock her in a cell till he's locked in a cell.
在抓到她儿子前 一直扣押她
Come on.
拜托
You don't cure syphilis by cutting off your cock,
练神功又不是真的要自宫
and you don't close a case by beating down the one person
想要结案子也不能
who can give you the information you need.
咬着能提供信息的人不放
Do you remember what happened
你还记得我们和吉米·莱恩
when we made a deal with Jimmy Ryan?
做了交易之后出了些什么事吗
We?
是我们吗
That's all on you, pal.
那是你的锅 老弟
Besides, Grace Campbell is not Jimmy Ryan.
再说 格蕾丝·坎贝尔和吉米·莱恩不一样
No?
不一样吗
Explain to me how?
给我解释下怎么不一样了
Go home, Decourcy. Be with Siobhan.
回家吧 德库西 陪陪西沃恩
And tell my wife what?
你要我跟她怎么讲
That we're here buddying up with a woman who lied,
我们和那个谎话连篇
obstructed justice, to help a murderer evade capture?
妨碍司法公正 帮助杀人犯逍遥法外的女人成了盟友吗
There are 50 ADAs I could've assigned to this case,
我可以让随便哪个助理地检官去负责这个案子
but to make sure everything's being done properly,
可为了一切处理妥当
I'm handling all the details myself.
我是亲自处理所有细节
You wanna question my judgement?
你想质疑我的判断吗
Fine.
可以
But deep down, you know I'm right.
但内心深处 你知道我是对的
Remember that next time.
下次要记得
Sir, yes, sir.
您说得对 好的 先生
The next time my wife is shot, I'll stay the hell out your way.
下次我妻子挨枪子 我他妈一定不妨碍你
I know you're out there, Rohr.
我知道你在外边 罗尔
I can feel you scheming.
我都能感觉到你在打小算盘了
You put a gun to the woman's head?
你居然拿枪指着那女人的头
I was in a mood.
我当时情绪上来了
Have you made any progress finding your father?
找你父亲有线索了吗
I think I'm gonna table that idea permanently.
我大概会把这个想法永久搁置起来了
They knock on your door, and then they stab you in the heart.
他们会撬开你家门 然后一刀捅进你心窝
If you're home alone, they cut you to pieces.
要是你是独自一人在家 他们还会把你碎尸万段
That's how my dad died.
我爸爸就是这么死的
You know, at first, I was angry...
起初我只是对一切感到生气...
At the Protestants for their cruelty,
对新教♥徒♥的残忍♥
at my dad for fighting them...
对我父亲参与的斗争...
but now I just wish that he was here
但我现在只希望他能陪伴我
to answer my questions or listen to me complain.
给我解惑 听我抱怨
If there's anything that you want to tell your dad, do so...
如果你有想告诉你父亲的话 趁还有机会...
while you still can.
赶紧告诉他吧
This is, it's $5,000.
这一共五千块
Go on.
拿去吧
I don't-I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么谢你了
You don't have to say anything.
不必多说
Just take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己就行 好吗
The fuck you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛
They catch you with your hand up a cassock?
发教袍被逮了吗
These are very dangerous times, Mr. Rohr.
最近很不太平 罗尔先生
I work for the FBI.
我是在联调局工作 大风大浪见多了
Got anything particular in mind?
不能说得具体点吗
There's only so much I can say,
我能说的就那么多
and I wasn't privy to the whole story,
再说我也对事情的全貌不知情
but you have a right to know at least part of the truth.
但再起码你也有权知道这部分的真♥相♥
What do you say we skip the opening prayer
要不咱就跳过餐前祷告
and get right to Holy Communion?
直奔正题如何
"Thou shalt not steal."
"汝不可偷窃"
So somebody got robbed.
你意思是有人被抢了
In a way, yes. In a way, no.
是也不是
Please stop speaking in fucking tongues.
麻烦你不要当谜语人了
Somebody asked for money very recently,
某人最近在张口要钱
and I believe this individual got what she asked for.
并且她也的确要到了
Sallow Irish cunt.
那个病恹恹的爱尔兰婊♥子♥
and don't give me any shit about the seal of confession.
你把你知道的全都告诉我
I believe the person in question intends to buy guns.
我怀疑我们谈到的那个人打算购买♥♥枪♥支♥
♪ By the blood that flowed from... ♪
♪ 从汝身上流下的血... ♪
No, that's too low.
音调太低了
♪ By the blood That flowed from... ♪
♪ 从汝身上流下的血... ♪
You gave my money to that fucking terrorist?!
我都叫你远离那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
After I told you to stay away?
你还把我的钱给她
It's our money.
那是我们的钱
And I'm not gonna apologize, so spare me your rant.
我也没什么好抱歉的 所以你别嚷嚷了
Fuck my rant! I should arrest you.
嚷你妈 我该把你送进号♥子里的
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表