剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Get a fucking hobby, for Christ's sake.
你真的要看着我的眼睛说这话吗
You're really gonna look me in the eye and say that?
我有过工作 是你搞砸的
I had a job, and you went and fucked that up!
天啊
Oh, God.
你人生中所有不顺都是我的错 对吗
Everything that ever went wrong in your life is my fault, huh?
不 我
No. I--
我觉得
you know, I think we...
我们需要时间冷静一下
need time to cool off.
什么 不 你要干什么 等等
What? What? No. What are you doing? Wait. Wait.
我只是在跟你聊天
I'm just talking here.
怎么 你希望每次谈话都按照你的意愿来吗
What, you want every conversation to go your way?
这不可能 詹妮
That's not how this works, Jen.
你说得对 杰克
You know, you're right, Jackie.
是吗
Really?
但不代表我会喜欢这种谈话
Don't mean I gotta like it, though.
哥们来点什么
Hey, yo, what you want?
需要什么
What you need?
穿得很帅啊 混♥蛋♥
Nice outfit, asshole.
惨了 妈的
Shit! Fuck!
惨了 妈的
Shit! Fuck!
别跑 你个混♥蛋♥
Freeze, you fuck!
天啊
Christ!
你在联调局认识一个叫霍莉·冈纳的吗
When you were with the Feds, did you know this Holly Gunner,
他们发现她差点死在圣安利日门口
the one they found half-dead outside of St. Eligius?
不认识
Uh, no.
她给新来的联邦检察官做事
Well, she works with the new U.S. attorney,
他不想把事情搞大
who'd rather keep this out of the headlines.
这不怪她 但是女孩的家人
Don't blame her, but the family
想为女儿讨回公道
wants justice for their daughter.
他们找了她的议员
They called her congressman...
对方找了我
who called me.
你想让我处理这件事
And you want me to handle this?
事儿是这么办的
Here's how this usually works.
我允许你撤一个案子 你还我一个
I let you drop a case, you drop one for me.
你稍微调查一下
You do minimum investigating
然后说"我们什么也没找到"
and then say, "We found nothing,"
大家就都满意了
and everyone's satisfied.
万一有什么呢
What if there is something?
你没听到我说的吗 稍微
Did you hear me? Minimum.
不用传唤证人 不用搜查 不找陪审团
No subpoenas, no warrants, no grand jury.
你就说 "我们什么也没找到"
And then you say, "We found nothing."
-这种事你信得过我 -不信
- You trust me with this? - No.
但要是这事搞砸了
But you're one person I can spare
你是我可以牺牲的人
if this blows back on us.
你现在为什么这么不配合
Why you gotta be difficult right now?
我没有 我不想跟你们作对
I'm not- I'm not trying to be difficult.
-马迪 -那为什么这种态度
- Maddie? - So why the attitude?
马迪
Maddie?
夫人 现在不是时候
Lady, not now, huh?
注意点
Hey, easy.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我的天
Ah, God.
我们在她车上发现了
A significant amount of crack cocaine
大量可♥卡♥因♥
was found inside the vehicle, okay?
你们有搜查令吗
Did you have a warrant to search?
-合理根据 -根据什么
- Probable cause. - Based on what?
我能看到车上的毒品 夫人
I could see the drugs in the car, ma'am.
马德琳·威尔逊 你被捕了
Madeline Wilson, you're under arrest.
你们要指控她什么
What are you charging her with?
蓄意藏♥毒♥
Possession with intent.
你拿我当傻子呢
Oh, you have to be fooling me.
奶奶 我什么也没做
Nana, I didn't do anything.
我给你找到律师之前什么也别说 孩子
Don't say nothing till I get you a lawyer, child.
-后退一下 -一个字都不要说
- Back off. - Don't say nothing!
听到没 马迪
You hear me, Maddie?
你要去哪
Where you going?
他们在里面为你喝酒庆祝
They're in there getting drunk off your work.
你在这里学到的第一件事 别人可以随随便便
First thing you learn here, doesn't cost anyone anything
张口夸做得很好
to tell you you did a good job.
等楼下那块"罗尔斯&古德温"的大牌子
Come get me when they put my name
把我的名字加在后面
at the end of that big sign downstairs,
你再过来叫我
starts with "Rawls & Goodwin."
你促成了兼并 他们在庆祝你却开溜
Well, ducking out when they're celebrating
这可不是成为合伙人的好办法
a merger you brokered isn't the way to make partner.
让他们上电视庆祝去
Tell 'em to put on Channel Four.
我还有别的事要处理
I've got other business to take care of.
你承认这次联合集♥会♥
You admitted that this coalition rally
与剑桥无关
has nothing to do with Cambridge.
不要把这些话强加给我
Do not put words in my mouth.
你说这次集♥会♥是为了引起人们
You said that this rally is to draw attention
对波士顿治安的关注
to the policing in Boston.
大♥波♥士顿地区的治安
The policing in Greater Boston
是大地铁经济的一大负担
is a drain on the greater metro economy.
浪费资源 浪费资金
Resources wasted, money poorly spent.
剑桥人应该知道
The people of Cambridge should know
他们交的税花到哪里去了
where their taxes are going.
这些是提交上来的问题
These are submitted questions.
"对于认为在剑桥这样的地方
"What do you say to those that think holding this rally
举♥行♥集♥会♥是一种隐性威胁 你有什么看法"
in a place like Cambridge is an implicit threat?"
你很大一部分选民可能会因为
A larger part of your constituents
你认为他们和你一样害怕黑人
might be offended that you assume
而感到被冒犯
they're just as afraid of Black people as you are...
议员先生
Councilman.
厉害 茜雯
Damn, Siobhan.
我花了好几年才学会这学问
Took me years to adopt that kind of erudition.
伊洛伊丝小姐可没养傻瓜
Well, Miss Eloise didn't raise a fool.
那问题是个圈套
Question was a plant.
不敢相信议员
Just can't believe the councilman
蠢到把它念出来
was dumb enough to read the thing.
你妈妈有颗宽宏大量的心
Your mama has that great big heart
还有可以撕男人的风度
and style to cut a man's throat.
你遗传了她的风度 还有心肠
You got the style. You got the heart.
我争取到了布莱克斯顿顶峰租户协会
I won over the Braxton Summit Tenant Association, didn't I?
《创世联盟》得到了你的支持
Got your support for the Genesis Coalition.
我知道格蕾丝奶奶不好糊弄
Now, I know Nana Grace isn't a fool.
有些人从来都不遗余力地
Some people ain't never gonna stop
想把我说成傻子
trying to make me out to be a fool.
我该去撕谁呢
Whose throat do I need to slit?
可能是很多人
Could be a lot of throats.
一个住户的女儿被控
Resident's daughter got brought up
私藏♥毒♥品
on a possession charge.
她这辈子从没惹过麻烦
She's never been in trouble before in her life.
她是英语专业的优秀学生
She's dean's list at English.
波士顿警局干的
Boston PD did this?
青年除暴部队
The Youth Violence Strike Force.
跟联盟打交道
Well, they've gone out of their way
他们吃不了得兜着走
to work with the coalition.
-他们想把她赶出家门 -你说什么
- They wanna turn her out. - Excuse me?
你不要太介意牧师的话
You have to pardon the Reverend.
他吃过波士顿警局的瘪
He's, uh, had his experience with Boston PD.
他可能会有点过激
He can get a little agitated.
他们需要一个告密者
They want a snitch.
他们想用住房♥和城市发展部的一击政策
They wanna use HUD's one-strike policy,
恐吓这位年轻女士让她开口
scare this young woman into talking.
-一击政策是什么 -定罪驱逐
- One strike? - Convicted and evicted.
这条规定适用于所有住城发展部住♥宅♥的居民
The rule applies to any person living in a HUD household.
毫无道理
Just doesn't make any sense.
就像我说的 我跟青年除暴部队打过交道
Like I said, I've worked with the Youth Strike Force before.
他们通常对首犯比较宽容
They are usually patient with first-time offenders.
除非调查不归他们管了
Unless the investigation's been taken away from them.
那归谁
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表