剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You said that a cousin of yours
你说你有个表兄
had been killed by a car bomb in Belfast, which got me thinking.
死在贝尔法斯特的爆♥炸♥案里了 这让我不禁想
The guy who attacked you wasn't really your boyfriend, was he?
那天袭击你那个人不是你的前任吧
No.
不是
You know, sometimes saying something out loud
有时候把心里话大声说出来
feels a lot better than you might expect.
可能比你想象中要好得多
I'm IRA.
我是爱尔兰共和军的
It feels kind of like I expected.
说出来感觉也很糟
Why'd you join?
你为什么要参加这个组织呢
'Cause it was the right thing to do.
因为这是正确的事
Listen, it started off I was just hiding my mates from the RUC.
一开始我只是帮人躲避警♥察♥追捕
Felt like what a good friend does.
就像朋友那样
And then things got more involved... more specific.
之后做的事就一步步升级了
Errands, deliveries.
跑跑腿 送送货
They taught me how to fight, how to shoot,
我学会了搏击 射击
how to build a fucking bomb.
造炸♥弹♥也学会了
They dressed me up as a nun and sent me out to kill.
我被打扮成修女去搞自杀式袭击
I missed on purpose.
我故意失了手
That's why I ran away to America.
所以才会逃到美国
But there's no escaping their anger.
但到这也没能逃脱他们的魔爪
I live every day afraid that someone'll show up
我每天都活在恐惧里 担心有人会找上我
like that prick in the alley, wanting to punish me.
就像那天巷子里那人一样
So what do you do?
那你打算怎么办
I need to disappear.
我想要消失
Yeah, that's right. You should.
你是该这样
I... But I need money.
但... 我需要钱
I need enough to travel, to buy a new identity,
用来开启新人生的旅途和新身份
to start over in peace.
都是要金钱的
I told you we got to go back, kill all them niggas, bro.
我说了 我们得快点回去把那群废物清理干净
Fucking right.
他妈的没错
Let's tear they ass up, man.
咱得下狠手 兄弟们
We got to wipe them out.
把他们一锅端了
Come on! Let's move!
快点 动起来
Kel, we good!
小凯 可以了
You weak motherfucker.
你个弱逼
I don't know anymore, Kel.
我不知道怎么办了 小凯
I don't know where to take you, little man.
我不知道该把你送哪儿去 弟弟
Mama. C-call Mama.
给妈妈打电♥话♥
You're the one been saying we got to protect Mama.
你不是说要保护妈的吗
How we gonna do that if you call her in on this shit?
你把她卷进这事我们还怎么保护她
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法的
I can take you to Brockton.
我能带你去布罗克顿
Anton, I'll die before Brockton.
安东 到之前我就会没命的
I won't let you die.
我不会让你死的
Fuck.
操
Mama, Kelvin needs help.
妈妈 凯尔文需要帮助
We was shot. Where?
我们被枪击了 你说什么
We're at Copeland. Mama.
我们在科普兰帮的地盘 妈妈
I'm coming.
我来了
Anton, you better not be there.
安东 你赶紧离开那
I'm coming, baby. Kelvin, I'm coming.
我来了 我的宝贝凯尔文
Shh, it's okay.
没事了
I'm here, baby. Mama's got you.
我来了宝贝 妈妈来了
Don't worry. I'm gonna take you to some place safe.
别担心 我会带你去安全点的地方的
Mama?
妈
Yes, baby.
怎么了 宝贝
You know I love you?
你知道我是爱你的吧
Don't go saying last words.
别搞得像说遗言一样
You're not gonna die, Kelvin.
你不会有事的 凯尔文
I'm your mama. You do what I tell you to do.
我是你妈妈 你就照我说的做就行
Ma, I got to say what I need to say.
妈 这些话我必须得说
Your love is special.
你的爱是特别的
Everyone you know, you make 'em feel like they matter.
你让每个认识你的人都感觉有存在的意义
I'm proud of you, Mama.
我为你骄傲 妈
I ju... I just wanted to make you proud of me.
我... 只希望你也为我骄傲
I'm sorry, Mama.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, baby.
我也很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry I can't make life better.
很抱歉没有能让你生活更好一点
Kelvin, did Anton shoot Siobhan?
凯尔文 是安东枪击的西沃恩吗
Might've killed little Raina, too.
雷娜可能也是他杀的
♪ Casualties of war ♪
♪ 战争的创伤啊 ♪
♪ Casualties of war ♪
♪ 战争的创伤啊 ♪
♪ Casualties of war ♪
♪ 战争的创伤啊 ♪
♪ Casualties of war ♪
♪ 战争的创伤啊 ♪
♪ The war is over for now at least ♪
♪ 此刻战争已然停歇 ♪
♪ Just because they lost it don't mean it's peace ♪
♪ 但却并不意味着和平 ♪
♪ It's a long way home, it's a lot to think about ♪
♪ 回家路漫漫 思绪飞千里 ♪
♪ Whole generation left in doubt ♪
♪ 整个世代都心存怀疑 ♪
♪ Innocent families killed in the midst ♪
♪ 无辜的家庭血流成河 ♪
♪ It'll be more dead people after this ♪
♪ 战争之后只留下无尽尸体 ♪
♪ So I'm glad to be alive and walking ♪
♪ 我还能喘气所以心存感激♪
♪ Half of my platoon came home in coffin ♪
♪ 我一半的战友都已归西 ♪
♪ Except the general, buried in the Storm ♪
♪ 将军自己被埋在了舆♥论♥漩涡里 ♪
♪ In bits and pieces, no need to look for 'em ♪
♪ 被撕咬得稀碎 不必再为他们操心 ♪
♪ I played it slick and got away with it ♪
♪ 我靠耍滑头溜之大吉 ♪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表