This is my last shift.
-什么 -我要退休了
- What? - I'm retiring.
就这样吧
This is it.
该退了
It's time.
快走
All right, let's move!
听好 他们说有工人被困
Listen up, okay, they're saying trapped workers,
但我已经不放心这个烟了
but I already don't like this smoke.
水罐车 进去布水管
51, let's get a line in there.
速度要快 直觉告诉我只有四分钟
Quick trigger on this one. My gut is saying four minutes.
好的 救援队 跟着我
All right, squad. You're with me.
我们去大楼北面
We'll take the north end of the building.
快点行动
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
81号♥云梯队 这里进
Truck 81, right in there.
81队 走
81, let's move!
奥蒂斯 基德
Otis! Kidd!
-大家都出去 -女士 走
- Hey! Everyone out! - Ma'am, come on.
穆奇 赫尔曼
Mouch! Herrmann!
-那边 -收到
- That way! - Copy that!
队长 三号♥救援队进入
Chief, squad 3's inside.
卡普 克鲁兹 托尼 去那边
Capp, Cruz, Tony! In there!
坎奈尔跟我来 快点
Kannell, with me. Let's go.
收到
Copy that!
道森 布莱特 我们带两人出来
Dawson, Brett, we're coming out with two.
这边 有我在
This way. I got you.
大声呼救
Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
该死 火源在桁架里
Damn. It's in the trusses.
行了
Okay, that's it.
所有消防员
I want all firefighters to evacuate
立即撤离建筑
the building immediately.
队长 我是凯西 我找到一个人
Chief, it's Casey. I got someone.
重复
I repeat!
所有消防员立即撤离建筑
All firefighters will evacuate the building now!
你听到了 穆奇 我们得马上撤离
You heard him, Mouch, we gotta get out of here now!
穆奇 你没事吧
Mouch, you all right?
穆奇
Mouch!
穆奇 穆奇
Hey, Mouch! Mouch!
队长 求救 求救
Chief! Mayday! Mayday!
穆奇好像心脏病发作了
I think Mouch is having a heart attack!
你们在什么位置 赫尔曼
What's your location, Herrmann?
西北角
Northwest corner!
拜托
Come on.
-队长 我们得去救他 -克鲁兹 退下
- Chief! We gotta get him! - Cruz, stand down.
趴下
Get down!
奥蒂斯 基德 你们在哪里
Otis! Kidd! Where are you?
我们动不了了 队长 桁架全烧毁了
Pinned down, Chief. Trusses giving way all over!
求你 队长 让我回去
Please, Chief. Let me go back in.
我是凯西 我马上带一个人出去
This is Casey. I'm coming out with one.
队长 我被困住了
Chief! I'm trapped!
右后方 需要紧急支援
Charlie Delta corner. Need immediate assistance!
西弗莱德 你在什么方位
Severide, what is your position?
能去支援凯西吗
Can you assist Casey?
可以 我们马上去 队长
Yeah, yeah. We're working on it, Chief,
不过现在被困住了
but we're blocked.
坎奈尔
Kannell!
集中注意力 道森
Stay focused, Dawson.
他们没事的 一向都是如此
They're gonna make it. They always make it.
你不会死在这里的 老家伙
You're not dying in here, you old loaf!
听到了吗
You got it?
队长
Chief!
火势失控
The fire jumped!
我们被包围了
We got surrounded!
队长 我们能救出他们
Chief, we can get 'em.
卡普 托尼 牵水管灭火
Capp, Tony, on a hose line.
我们上 克鲁兹
Let's go, Cruz.
不
No.
该死 不
Damn it. No. No! No!
克鲁兹
Cruz!
赫尔曼 入口被堵
Herrmann, entrance is blocked.
如果必要 你扛着穆奇
You put Mouch on your shoulder if you have to,
但一定要出来
but you get the hell out.
凯西 尽一切可能从建筑中撤离
Casey, evacuate that building any way you can.
再来
Again!
再来
Again!
再来
Again!
穆奇 穆奇 你得从里面出来
Mouch. Mouch, you gotta get out of there.
-穆奇 -他说不了话 乔
- Mouch? - He can't talk, Joe.
穆奇
Mouch.
对不起 穆奇
I'm so sorry, Mouch.
求你不要因我们而死
Please don't die on us.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No!
-队长 是凯西 -马特
- Chief, it's Casey! - Matt?
凯西 告诉我你找到出口了
Casey, tell me you've found an exit.
没有 队长
Negative, Chief.
这里情况不妙 温度上升很快
It's no good here. Heating up pretty fast!
不到一分钟了
Less than a minute.
你能...
Can you,
队长 加比在吗
Chief, is Gabby there?
-让她听 -我在 亲爱的 我在
- Put her on! - Yeah, baby, I'm here.
我在 快出来
I'm here. Come out of there.
加比
Gabby...
你知道你对我有多重要 对吗
you know how much you mean to me, right?
马特 你把氧气罩摘了吗
Matt, did you take your mask off?
我想让你听听我的声音
I want you to hear my voice.
不 不许这么说 马特
No, don't you say that, Matt.
你快出来
You get out of there!
听我说 快把面罩戴回去
You listen to me! You put your mask back on
马上给我出来
and you get out of there now!
你是我这辈子最美好的事
You're the best thing to ever happen to me.
马特 不要
Matt, don't!
用你的铁铤或双手
Use your halligan or your hands.
快找面墙凿开
You find a wall and you break it down!
-听到了吗 -加比
- You hear me? - Gabby.
别说
Don't say it.
加比
Gabby...
加比
Gabby...
我想让你记住我们在一起时
I want you to remember us happy,
彼此相拥的幸福时光
together, holding each other.
你是我的奇迹 加比
You were my miracle, Gabby.
你是我的奇迹
You were my miracle.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表