看 《消防局的爱情故事》
Check it out, romance stories set in a firehouse.
你能想象如果这里的人发现
Can you imagine the hellfire of crap I'd get
我在干这事 我会遭受什么地狱之火吗
if anyone around here found out I was doing this?
所以你觉得我们一起创作然后把它发表了怎么样
What do you say we write together and go get published?
你知道的 我爱你
You know I love you
不管你做什么决定 我都会支持你
and I support you no matter what you do.
或许我可以想办法减少工作量
Maybe I can scale back at work and--
你不能因为我很想那么做
No. You can't force yourself into wanting this right now
就强迫自己也想
just because of how much I do.
毛绒玩具 奶瓶
Okay, stuffed animal, sippy cup.
都准备好了 伙计
You are all set, buddy.
你接到他后可以带他去吃午餐
You can take him to lunch after you pick him up,
但请你不要走车载通道买♥♥快餐
but please, no drive-through.
什么 我去送他 邦妮接他
What? I'm dropping him off. Bonnie's picking him up.
不 我跟你说了因为你有空
No, no, I told you that I canceled Bonnie
我就要邦妮不用来了
because you're free.
不 你没和我说过 我也没空
Uh, you didn't tell me, and I'm not free.
我换班是为了检查仓库
I took the shift off to check out this warehouse.
你说大概会花几个小时
Well, you told me it would only take a few hours.
你一点去接路易足够了 完美
That's plenty of time to pick up Louie at 1:00. Perfect.
我一点要打高尔夫球
I'm playing golf at 1:00.
怎么了
What?
不好意思打扰你们 准备好走了吗
Didn't mean to interrupt. You ready to go?
是啊 凯西刚想说
Yeah. Casey was just about to say
他不打算去打高尔夫球了
how he's gonna cancel his golf game
待会就能去接路易了
so he can pick Louie up later.
我回车上去
I'll be in the car.
我猜只能下次去打高尔夫了
Guess I'll play golf another time.
我该走了
Better get going.
-凯西议员 -你好
- Alderman Casey. - Hey.
加里·梅尔维尔 谢谢你能来
Gary Melville. Thanks for coming out.
谢谢周六还能为我开仓库
Thanks for opening up your warehouse on a Saturday.
没关系 不过我以为
It's no problem. Although I thought the contract
合同都敲定了
was a done deal. I mean,
我们有芝加哥最好的消毒设备
we do have the best decontamination supplies in Chicago.
周一就能敲定
Vote's all set for Monday.
我只是听说一直没人来实地考察过
I just heard no one had been by to actually look things over.
还有谁比一位真正的芝加哥消防员更有资格考察呢
Huh. Well, who better than a real Chicago firefighter, right?
进来吧
Come on in.
这边走 来
This way. Come on.
不 稍等一下
No, no, hold it there for a sec.
你自己用的铝都是自己造的
You machine your own aluminum?
当然了 我们的净化池
Oh, absolutely, we manufacture all of
都是现场制♥造♥的
our decontamination pools on site,
这样不管出现什么危险品状况
so we can supply emergency response
都有相应的应急预案
to any Hazmat situation.
如你所见 我们都把架子叠起来
As you can see, we keep the frames folded
便于运输
for easy transport--
你要的各种规格
Hey, I've got all those specs
我办公室里都准备了一份
that you were looking for over here in my office.
你经常让小孩过来吗
You always have kids hanging around here?
那是洛蕾尔 是肯的女儿
That's Laurel; that's Ken's daughter.
我本来可以待在家里 但是不行
I could've stayed home, but no.
只能在这里遭人奴役
Stuck here doing slave labor.
不想刷油漆就别闹得自己被禁足
Don't wanna paint, don't get grounded.
回休息室去
Get back in the break room.
随便你
Whatever.
小心
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch out!
天啊
Oh, God!
迈罗 小心
Milo, look out!
怎么回事
What the hell?
怎么回事
What the hell?
芝加哥烈焰 第五季第四集
你得远离这些浓雾
You gotta get away from these fumes!
快跑出去报♥警♥
Run outside and call 911!
好
Right!
爸爸
Dad?
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what happened?
突发事故 你♥爸♥爸吸入了一些毒气
An accident. Your dad inhaled some fumes.
我们得堵上那扇门 不然就会没命
We gotta block that off, or we're dead.
用这个
Here, use this.
你得把这块罩布
You need to to cut up this drop cloth
割成宽条 卷起来塞在下面
in wide pieces, roll 'em up, stuff 'em underneath.
明白了吗
Got that?
拿着
Here, take it.
-快去 -好
- Go. Now. - Okay.
超级洁净
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他的酸气侵蚀情况不算太严重
His acid burns aren't too bad.
他还能自主呼吸 这是件好事
He's breathing on his own, which is a good sign.
加里去报♥警♥了 医疗人员马上回来
Gary's calling 911, so the medics will be here soon.
等等 迈罗在哪里
Wait. Where's Milo?
他还在外面吗
Is he still out there?
你♥爸♥爸的叉车撞到了一桶有毒的东西
Your dad's forklift ran into a tank of something toxic.
我猜是硫酸
My guess is sulfuric acid.
他...
Is he--
他死了
He didn't make it.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-等等 -天啊 天啊
- Hey, hey. Hey, hey, wait. - Oh, my God, oh, my God,
-天啊 天啊 -喂
- Oh, my God, oh, my God! - Hey, hey, hey.
洛蕾尔
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, Laurel.
-对吗 -没错
- Right? - Yeah.
我叫马特·凯西 我是一名消防员
My name's Matt Casey. I'm a firefighter.
我知道你很慌张
I know you're freaked out,
但我们暂时是安全的
but we're safe in here for the moment.
现在我需要你
What I need you to do
坐在你♥爸♥爸身边 帮我照看他
is sit with your dad and keep an eye on him for me.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
很好
Okay, good.
爸爸
Daddy?
那到底是什么
What in God's name is that?
这是超高级牛肉干
This is beef jerky mac.
朋友 那也太恶心了
That, my friend, is disgusting.
这是未来的食物
Oh, this is the food of the future.
这都是精益蛋白质
It's packed with lean protein.
你只用加水 科技带来的最好的东西
You just add water. Best science has to offer.
真美味 美味的科学
Mmm. Delicious. Delicious science.
别管他了
Ah, leave him alone.
他想吃一袋糠粥 那就随他
He wants to eat slop in a sack, let him.
我不会选择吃那个
Well, that wouldn't be my choice,
但我们都该对自己吃的食物
but we could all stand to be more thoughtful
考虑得更为周到
about the food that we eat.
你尝试新东西挺好的
Good for you for trying something new.
瞧 远见宛如双光眼镜
See? Vision, bifocals.
我的早餐就是联邦案件
Oh, my breakfast is a federal case,
这种事就能集体无视吗
but that we're all just gonna ignore?
那两个人想干什么
What are those two up to?
无知是福
Ignorance is bliss.
莫利先生 我是兰迪·麦考兰
Mr. Morley. Randy McHolland.
这是个好笔名
That is a great author name.
我是希尔薇·布莱特
Sylvie Brett.
好了 能坐下吗
Okay. Can we sit?
我们还没在工作的地方聊过我们的项目
We haven't discussed our little project here at work yet.
我们在"保持低调"
We're keeping it "On the down low," so to speak.
别说了
Oh. Say no more.
下次开会在马吉诺餐厅 我请客
Next meeting--Maggiano's. My treat.
这本书 叫什么名字
So, this book, what do you call it?
-《欲望的火花》 -《着火的床单》
- "Flames of Desire." - "Sheets on Fire."
真的吗 像是《着火的裤子》
Really? Like "Pants on fire?"
不管叫什么名字 都是好书[大热]
Whatever it's called, it's hot stuff.
有双关的哦
Pun intended.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表