-我看到她了 -救命
- I got her! - Help me, please!
天啊
Oh, God.
卡拉
Karra!
我认为是有人蓄意放火
I think it was arson.
你看见男方在火灾里
Now you saw the husband in the fire.
-有没有可疑的迹象 -我觉得不是他做的
- Anything suspicious there? - I don't think he did it.
是他干的
Yes, he did.
-是我继子詹姆斯 -他怎么样
- This is James, my stepson. - How's he doing?
跟我说话的时候也就不超过140个字符
Talks to me in 140 characters if he talks to me at all.
詹姆斯 你怎么来了
James. What are you doing here?
你那条短♥信♥让我吃了一惊
You surprised me with that text.
-所以你想约我吗 -我能请你喝一杯吗
- Do you want to ask me out? - Can I buy you a drink?
可以
Yes, you may.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey there. - Hi.
我是个好女孩儿
I...am a good girl.
好吧
Okay.
我每晚都会祈祷
I say my prayers every night.
我每天都会给路边的一个流浪汉
I-I give a dollar every day to a homeless guy
一块钱
on the off ramp.
真是个好姑娘
That's very generous.
我的初吻还是在我
I didn't kiss a boy for real
十七岁的时候
until I was 17.
他可真幸运
Well, that's one lucky guy.
-性♥爱♥这方面... -等到你结婚以后
- And sex... - Waiting till you get married.
不 不会的
No. No chance in hell.
我也在教堂唱诗班
I sang in the church choir too.
赞美上帝
Hallelujah to that.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我也是
And I really like you too.
詹姆斯 你现在多大了
So, uh, how old are you now, James?
-十七 -永远不会太早
- Uh, 17. - Never too early.
什么
For what?
考虑加入芝加哥消防局呀
Thinking about the CFD.
我还不知道
Uh, I-I don't know about that.
汤姆 别这样 你十七岁的时候知道个啥
Tom, go easy on him. What did you know at 17?
我知道我想成为一名消防员 你呢
That I wanted to be a firefighter. You?
一样
Same damn thing.
像你♥爸♥爸这样的朋友
Friends like your father here--
没错 我称呼他为你♥爸♥爸
you're damn right I'm going to call him your father--
是个人才
one in a million.
但在芝加哥消防局里 有很多这样的人
But with the CFD, there's a million of us.
到处都是人才
Best damn stock there is.
是啊 我想我从来没有过那样的经历
Yeah. I guess I never had anything like that.
机会就在你面前呢 孩子
Well, it's right here in front of you, kid.
说到人才
So, speaking about good stock,
我们是不是要谈谈纽约行了
we gonna talk about New York or not?
我叫康妮在跟进了
I got Connie working on it.
约翰尼·萨尔卡可不会天天在那等着你
Johnny Salka doesn't retire every day.
你应该过去
You should be there.
-都说了已经在跟进了 -华♥莱♥士♥
- Told you I'm working on it. - Wallace...
你得面对这件事儿 兄弟
you gotta face this thing head on, buddy.
我明白
I understand.
但现在不是时候
But not now, okay?
大伙儿都听着
Hey, uh, listen up.
我的天 詹姆斯
Holy Moses. Ah! James?
我上次见你的时候 你还是个小不点
The last time I saw you, you were just a little ankle biter.
大伙儿 这是我继子詹姆斯
Hey, everybody, this is my stepson James.
他将跟我们体验几天生活
He's going to spend a couple of shifts with us,
看看这份工作是否适合他
see if the job is right for him.
克鲁兹 麻烦给詹姆斯找个铺位
Cruz, find James a bunk, please?
好的 队长 跟我来
Absolutely, Chief. Follow me.
看看他
Wow, look at him.
是啊 我们都老了
Yep, we're old.
你在说你自己吧 我还充满干劲呢
Speak for yourself. I'm just hitting my stride.
"充满干劲"
By "Hitting your stride"
你是说走后门吗
you mean pulling a hamstring, right?
我听到小道消息说
I heard through the grapevine
我有被提名升职
that my name came up for promotion.
-你要升职了 -什么 等等 不 我
- You're getting promoted? - What? Wait, no, I didn't--
-赫尔曼 -开什么玩笑
- Herrmann! - You're kidding.
好吧
All right.
听着 现在依然有很多时间
Look, there's still plenty of time
让上头随时可能改变主意
for the big shots to change their mind.
他们经常这样
They always do.
也许你的副队可以帮你说几句好话
Maybe your lieutenant could put in a good word for you.
坦白说 我从没见过赫尔曼行动
Honestly, I've never seen Herrmann in action.
我次次都帮你顶上
I fill in for you all the time.
不如这样
How about this?
这次班你来领导81号♥云梯队
You take the helm at 81 for the shift.
我退居二线 让你找点感觉
I'll shadow, get a feel for your style.
-然后再看情况 -没问题
- We'll go from there. - You're on.
凯西 我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Casey, can I talk to you a sec?
刚才是达林·惠特尼
That was Darin Whitney.
上周他的妻子在火灾中丧生
Guy who lost his wife in the fire last week.
他打电♥话♥来说火警调查办公室一直在找他
He called to say OFI's all over him.
询问关于他衣服上化学物质的事
Asking about chemicals on his clothes.
那是他们的本职工作
That's their job.
我之前听说他们不打算起诉他
Last I heard, they weren't going to pursue him.
也许他们只是打算早点结案
Maybe they're tying up loose ends.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 有人摔伤
Truck 81, Ambo 61, person injured from fall.
北拉塞尔街23423号♥
23423 North LaSalle Street.
全交给你指挥了 副队
All you, Lieutenant.
是我的女儿杰西
Hey, it's my daughter, Jessie.
她本来和她朋友在屋顶上玩
She was playing on the roof with her friends
-突然从天窗摔了下来 -奥蒂斯 基德
- and feel through the skylight. - All right, Otis, Kidd,
准备吸氧 跳袋和担架
oxygen, jump bag, and backboard.
我跟她说过不要上去玩
Look, I told her not to mess around up there.
好 带我们去看看她
All right. Take us to her.
她流了很多血
She's bleeding a lot.
我一直跟她说话不让她昏迷
I've been trying to keep her talking.
没事的 你做得很好
Okay. It's okay. You did good.
61号♥救护车 这里是81号♥云梯车
Ambo 61, this is Truck 81.
有一个女孩从两层楼高的天窗掉了下来
I got a girl fell through a skylight, two story home.
一块玻璃插在了她的肚子上
She's got a piece of glass stuck in her bread basket.
她流了很多血
She's bleeding pretty bad.
收到 我们马上到了
Roger that. We're almost there.
可能还是走赛德维克路比较好
It's probably better to take Sedgwick.
快点啊
Come on.
现在谁都不把警笛声当回事了啊
Ugh. Sirens don't mean a thing to anyone anymore.
道森 小心
Dawson, watch out!
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
61号♥车呼叫总部
61 in main.
我们撞到了一名行人
We had an accident with a pedestrian.
-61号♥救护车 报告地址 -我撞到了行人
- 61, repeat your last. - I hit a pedestrian.
他好像还活着 等候下一步指示
It looks like he's still alive. Standby.
所有人开始干活
Everyone, head in the game.
61 增援马上就到
61, companies are on the way.
-穆奇 我们需要转锯 -马上
- Mouch, we need the wizzer. - Coming up.
81号♥车呼叫总部 收到上一则消息
81 to main, copy that last transmission.
我们还需要一辆救护车尽快赶到我们所在的地点
We still need an ambo at our location, fast as possible.
收到 81号♥云梯车 我们正在努力调派
Copy, Truck 81. Working on it.
努力调派
Working on it.
-他怎么样了 -他只有疼痛反应
- How is he? - He's only responding to pain.
-头部受伤 -好了 一 二 三
- Head injury. - Okay, one, two, three.
总部 病人重伤 需要马上送往医院
Main, patient's a trauma. We need a transport now.
收到 61号♥ 去吧
Copy 61. Go ahead
然后去芝加哥医院进行酒驾测试
and then hold at Chicago Med for a sobriety test.
只是标准流程 你不用担心的
It's just protocol. You have nothing to worry about.
好了 没事了
All right, we're good.
81号♥车呼叫总部
81 to Main,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表