Yeah, I had Greg Maddux. Jeez!
听着
Listen.
我想把这些卡片给你
I wanna give you those cards.
好弥补你失去的那些卡片
Just to help make up for what you lost.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah. Really.
给你这个球迷 它们适得其所呀
There's no better place for them than with a fan like you.
让麦达克斯走真是小熊队的作风
Letting Maddux go was such a typical Cubs move.
孩子 你还好吗
Hey, buddy? You okay?
-霍根 -怎么了
- Hogan? - What's wrong?
来人呐 这里需要帮忙
We need some help in here!
让开 让开
Move! Out of the way!
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
迟发性神经肌肉紊乱 肯定是甲哌氯丙嗪不适应
T.D. Must be a reaction to the compazine.
给我25剂量的苯海拉明
I need 25 of diphenhydramine.
立刻
Now!
我们会给病人用甲哌氯丙嗪
Compazine is what we give to patients
缓解它们吃药恶心的状况
for nausea with their pain meds.
对这种药物不适很少见 但确实会发生
Reactions are rare, but it happens.
-仔细照顾他 -好的
- Keep a close eye on him. - Okay.
克里斯托弗 你在干什么
Christopher, what are you doing?
我的棒球卡片呢
Where are my baseball cards?
你说你卖♥♥掉的那些吗
The ones you sold?
什么
What?
2002年 车♥库♥售卖♥♥
Garage sale, 2002.
你想买♥♥越野雪橇
You wanted to buy those cross-country skis.
不会吧
No.
什么越野雪橇
What cross-country skis?
你在2007年的车♥库♥售卖♥♥里卖♥♥掉了
The ones you sold in garage sale 2007
然后买♥♥了我们在2010年卖♥♥掉的山地车
for the mountain bike we sold in 2010.
芝加哥
小熊队
你还好吗 兄弟
How's it going, buddy?
-还好 -是吗
- It's going. - Yeah.
那边是球场 对吧
That's the field right there, huh?
你
Say...
喜欢花生酱饼干和巧克力片饼干吗
you like peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies?
我妻子今早刚做的
My wife, she made them this morning.
加布里埃拉 我都能看到杯底了
Gabriela, I can almost see the bottom of this glass.
这个凳子得以你的名字命名了 拉蒙
We are gonna have to name that barstool after you, Ramon.
对男人来说 没有比这更大的荣耀了
No greater honor can a man have.
抱歉了 女士
Excuse me, young lady,
我得去厕所见个兄弟
I have to see a man about a urinal.
我不想打扰你
I don't want to get in the way of that.
很有魅力呀
Charming.
-一如既往 -是啊 我不得不承认
- As always. - Yeah, I have to admit.
他的社交技巧有点过时
His social skills are a little rusty.
科鲁兹 你喝了多少了
Cruz, how many you had?
还不够多
Not enough.
-你可以考虑慢点喝 兄弟 -为什么
- Maybe you should down, bud. - Oh, why would I slow down
反正我又不用付钱
when I don't have to pay for them?
对吧 穆奇
Ain't that right, Mouch?
我的酒钱穆奇结
Put my round on Mouch's tab.
-他总是帮朋友擦屁♥股♥ -科鲁兹
- He always covers his friends. - Cruz.
科鲁兹
Cruz.
振作点 不然就去别的地方
Get it together, or find somewhere else.
又或者找点别的东西清醒一下
Or maybe find something else.
明白得很 副队长
Loud and clear, Lieutenant!
-议员 -马特·凯西
- Alderman. - Matt Casey.
我收到你的消息了 谢谢你联♥系♥
I got your message. Thanks for reaching out.
没理由我们不能同时达到目的 对吧
No reason we both can't get what we want, right?
你知道我的提案对城市有好处
You know my bill is good for the city
而且我这么做也不是为了自己
and has nothing to do with my self-interests.
可能吧
I'll give you a maybe.
你自己也有提案
You've got your own bill
针对金海岸的 对吗
coming up for the Gold Coast?
改进芝加哥已经是资金最多
Beach improvements for the over-funded
最好的地区的沙滩环境
and already nicest section of the city.
-他们交的税也最多 -是 我读了草案
- Who pay the most taxes. - Yeah, I read the early draft.
听着 只要我能帮助我的选民
Listen, as long as I can help my people,
我也会帮助你的
I'll help yours.
可以
I can live with that.
我明天就向市政厅表明我的支持
I'll pledge my support at the town hall tomorrow.
我明天轮班 去不了
I'm on shift. I won't be able to make it.
我会帮你 只要你也能帮我
You can count on me as long as I can count on you.
说到做到
I give you my word.
-就是这家伙吗 马特 -你干什么
- Is this the guy, Matt? - What are you doing?
我女儿跟马特跟我说了
My daughter and Matt told me everything
你所有两面三刀的事
about you and your, uh, double-dealing.
-行了 拉蒙 -真恶心
- All right. Okay, okay. Ramon-- - Disgusting.
-我... -你不是这么说的吗
- I-- - Ain't it what you said?
我才没这么说
No, that's not what I said.
-那就是你说的 -我没有说
- That's what you said. - I didn't say that!
知道吗 凯西议员 留着你的提案吧
Actually, you know what, alderman Casey, keep your bill.
很好
Oh, good. Good.
爬回你钻出来的洞里去吧
You go slither back from wherever you came from.
-加比 -亲爱的 他不是有心的
- Gabi-- - Baby, he didn't mean that.
我今晚不回家睡了
I'll find somewhere else to sleep tonight.
马特
Matt.
马特
Matt.
你还好吗 伙计
How are you doing, pal?
一般
Been better.
你在想什么
What's going through that melon of yours?
还记得斯科蒂·贝尔吗
Remember Scotty Bell?
记得 消防局里脑袋最大的
Yeah. Biggest head in the CFD.
他是个好人
He was a great one.
-死在苏必利尔大火里了 -是
- Died in the Superior Fire. - Yeah.
我这一届没剩下几个人了
Not many left from my class.
36位消防员
Out of 36,
只剩我 朗米勒
only me, Longmiller,
还有约翰·诺瓦克还在役
and John Nowak are still active.
剩下的人...
Everyone else...
不是退休就是走了
retired or gone.
-别想克鲁兹说的话了 -这和克鲁兹无关
- Don't let Cruz get to you. - It's not Cruz.
是我的问题
It's me.
我不是以前的我了
I'm not what I used to be.
我觉得自己老了
I feel old.
-我在干什么 -干♥你♥生来就该干的事
- What am I doing? - What you were born to do.
特鲁迪
Hey, Trudy!
克里斯托弗
Hey, Christopher.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your message.
尽快赶过来了
Got here as soon as I could.
你们俩聊吧
Hey. I'll leave you two to it.
你在干什么
What'cha doing?
回忆过去
Limping down memory lane.
过去真美好
What a blast from the past.
看中间那排的那个帅小伙儿
And look at that hunk in the middle row!
很久以前了
Long time ago.
怎么回事 亲爱的
What's going on, baby?
我就是在想...
Just thinking.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我想或许...
I think maybe...
是时候了
it's time.
穆奇
我时刻准备为你而战
支持兰德尔·麦考兰竞选工会主席
芝加哥消防局
你太自私了
You're being selfish.
-什么 -你没有回家
- Excuse me? - You don't come home.
我睡在西弗莱德家 也发短♥信♥跟你说了
I slept at Severide's, and I texted you that.
我才不管你发什么
I don't give a damn what you texted.
婚姻不是这样 马特
That is not how marriage works, Matt.
我们不发短♥信♥ 我们有问题就说
We don't text. We talk things out.
有说就要有听 加比
Talking involves listening, Gabby,
而你根本没在听
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表