威尔
Hey, Will.
你还记得杰夫·克拉克吗
You rember Jeff Clarke?
你是个消防员吧
You are a fire fighter, right?
没错
That's right.
你念了医学院吗
You're in med school?
是啊 我工作时伤到了背
Yeah, um, I hurt my back on the job,
所以不能再去拉水管灭火了
so no more lugging fire hose.
你和布莱特说了下周的聚会了吗
Oh, hey, did you fill in Brett on next weekend's festivities?
是他们父母的周年纪念日
It's their parents' anniversary party.
我做不到 我和卡米拉...
I can't do this. Camila and I...
要离婚了
are getting divorced.
拜托 不是你想的那样
Hey, come on. It's not what you think.
-见你的鬼去 -听着 我只是...
- The hell it isn't. - Listen, I was--I was--
-我只是在找... -我以为你有工作
- I was just looking-- - I thought you had a job.
我有 我告诉过你了 我是个消防员
I do, I told you. I'm a firefighter.
真无♥耻♥ 用一个高尚的职业
That's really lame, using a noble profession
-去骗女人 -拜托
- like that to impress women. - Come on.
我没去告你算你走运
Be glad I don't press charges.
我听过我爸爸给整个教堂演讲
I heard my dad give this speech once to the entire church.
是母亲节
It was on Mother's Day.
他讲了承诺和忠诚
And he talked about commitment and loyalty
以及对我妈妈忠贞不渝的爱
and his unbreakable love for her.
-加比 -如果他们都不能善终
- Gabby. - I mean, if they couldn't make it,
还有谁能善终呢
why would I think anyone can make it?
婚姻到底有什么意义
What does marriage even mean anymore?
-加比 -怎么了
- Gabby. - What?
是你啊
Oh, hey. Hey.
准备好吃麦片了吗
You ready for your cereal?
我们就过去 小伙子
Be right there, buddy.
好的 马特
Okay, Matt.
马特
Matt?
是不好 但他要喊你什么
I know, but what is he supposed to call you?
加比 无论你的父母如何
Gabby, whatever your parents did or didn't do...
这都影响不到我们
none of it affects us.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
连续二十天吃麦片啦
Cheerios for the 20th day in a row, huh?
乖宝宝
Huh? Good boy.
奶瓶先生来啦
Mister Sippy.
啊 真好吃
Yum. That's good.
你在看什么
Hey, what you got there?
莫利的账本
Molly's books.
我觉得红笔都快用完一支了
And I think I'm gonna need a new red pen.
这么惨啊
That bad, huh?
最近一点客人都没有
It's been a Dia de Los Muertos around there lately.
我那天过去看了 只有四个人
I look up the other day and there's four people in the bar.
其中一个还是穆奇
And one of them was Mouch.
我点了两杯呢
I drink for two.
生意总是有好有坏
You know, these things are cyclical.
是嘛 那要转运的时候告诉我一声
Yeah? Well, let me know when the wheels are gonna turn again
我就能告诉我的孩子们 可以去上大学了
so I can tell my kids they can go to college.
给我看看行吗
Mind if I take a look at that?
随便看
Be my guest.
61号♥救护车 3号♥抢险车 火灾调查
Ambulance 61, Squad 3, fire investigation.
莱克伍德西大街5539号♥
5539 West Lakewood Avenue.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我路过这里 听到了爆♥炸♥声
I was walking by; I heard a boom like something exploded.
从后面传来的
Came from back there.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
煤气表没反应
There's nothing on the gas meter.
那我们也得去关上 戴上面罩
Let's get it turned off anyway. Mask up.
开门 消防局
Open up, fire department.
消防局
Fire department.
悠着点
Whoa! Whoa, hey, man.
怎么了
How's it going?
你房♥里在煮东西吗
You got something cooking in your apartment?
只是冰箱好像出问题了
Uh, just a problem with, like, the fridge.
但那不是...
But it's--it's not a f--
不是问题 是吧
No problem, huh?
如我所说 这没什么
Uh, like I said, it's nothing.
我的冰箱出了问题
My fridge is on the fritz.
燃气关了 副队
Gas is off, Lieutenant.
用丁烷在室内提取大♥麻♥油
Using butane to extract hash oil indoors?
你知道那有多蠢吗
You know how stupid that is?
我有药方的
Hey, man, I got a prescription.
-没事 -不 有事
- It's all good. - No, man, it's not all good.
丁烷会蒸发 需要通风
Butane evaporates, needs ventilation.
你去哪里
Hey, man, where are you going?
你把它放进冰箱
You toss it in a fridge,
就会得到满满一箱可燃气体
you got a box full of combustible fumes.
我视力模糊
Well, I got blurry vision or something, man.
-我的医生说我有 -那你也不能
- My doctor said I got-- - That doesn't give you
把冰箱变成定时炸♥弹♥啊
a prescription to turn your freezer into a time bomb.
西弗莱德
Severide!
趴下
Get down!
喂喂 你没事吧
Hey. Hey, hey. Hey, you okay?
道森和布莱特
Hey, Dawson and Brett,
立刻送护颈和担架上来
get me a C-collar and a backboard down here now!
让我看看
Let me take a quick look.
这蠢货在家熬大♥麻♥油
Moron was home cooking hash oil.
爆♥炸♥让他昏迷了
Knocked him unconscious in the blast.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
瞳孔有反应
Pupils are responsive.
好 扶他上救护车
All right, let's get him in the rig.
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God!
山姆 出什么事了
Sam! What happened?
没事 女士 他只是撞到头了
It's okay, ma'am. He just bumped his head.
-什么味道 -他在熬大♥麻♥油
- What's that smell? - He was cooking hash.
炸薯饼吗
Hashbrowns?
不 亲爱的 是毒品
No, honey, hash. Drugs.
你们有谁想一起来吗
One of you guys want to ride along with us?
我去 等他醒来我好揍他
I'll go...so I can beat his ass when he comes to.
你还好吧 先生
You okay, sir?
一点都不好
Not at all.
你儿子的呼吸正常
Well, your son's breathing is normal,
血压没问题
his blood pressure is good,
除了有轻微的脑震荡 其他一切都好
and other than a slight concussion, he's fine.
一直都要担心啊
You never stop worrying.
从他在幼儿园的滑梯上摔下来
From when he fell off the slide in kindergarten
到大四时他开着喷气式水艇
to the time he drove a jet ski into
撞上了木码头
a wooden dock his senior year...
每次电♥话♥响起时
his mother and I have worried
他妈和我都会担心
every time the phone rang.
我自己也初为人母
I'm a new mom myself.
是吗
Are you?
感觉像是过山车
Well, it's a roller coaster.
这就是你想要的吗
Men, is that what you want?
你们知道莫利酒吧在成为莫利酒吧之前
So, did you know that before Molly's was Molly's,
被称为沃尔科特街酒吧吗
it was called the Wolcott Street Pub?
-所以呢 -所以 你知道
- So? - So, did you know
沃尔科特街酒吧是在1916年
that the Wolcott Street Pub was incorporated
12月6日建立的吗
on December 6th, 1916?
了不起
Mm, fascinating.
这就意味着周二是莫利酒吧成为酒吧的
That means that Tuesday is the 100-year anniversary
100周年纪念日
of when Molly's Bar became a bar.
你们该办一场大派对
You guys should throw a big blow-out party.
是 我就是这个意思
Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about.
莫利酒吧需要跨接电缆线
Molly's needs jumper cables to the...
就是现在 我们就要这样做
right now and this is exactly how we do it.
-百年庆祝 -什么
- A centennial celebration. - A what now?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表