吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
队长在说话呢
Your Chief was talking.
早上好 副队
Good morning, Lieutenant.
我要去云梯车那边开始干活了
I'm gonna go get started on the officer side compartments.
那孩子的态度
That kid's attitude--
听着 各位 不要忘记一件事
Look, folks, let's not lose sight of one thing.
那个年轻人失去了哥哥
That young man lost his brother.
他还在接受这个事实
He's still processing that.
我们会时刻注意他的 队长
We'll keep an eye on him, Chief.
好
Good.
-凯利 -副队 你看
- Kelly. - Hey, Lieutenant, check it out.
这是比利时一个修道院产的
It's from a monastery in Belgium.
不错啊 你叫特拉维斯吧
Nice. It's Travis, right?
没错 只是一点小小心意
Yeah, you got it. Just a small token
谢谢你们那天在泳池
of my appreciation for saving my buddy
救了我哥们卡莱克的命
Carreker's ass at at the pool the other day.
-你没必要这样 -你知道
- Oh, that's not necessary. - Yeah, you know,
这样做也没错嘛
no harm in it, right?
我想请你参加明晚
Hey, I wanna invite you to a little event
我在特拉普23举办的聚会
I'm hosting tomorrow night at Trap23.
应该会很好玩
It should be a good time.
我明天有点事 但还是谢谢了
Uh, I got some stuff going on tomorrow, but thanks.
-好 -是啊 副队
- Yeah-- - Yeah, the Lieutenant,
比较喜欢就去附近几家酒吧坐坐
he's more of a neighborhood bar kind of a guy,
但是 我去哪儿都无所谓
but, um, I'm down for whatever, so--
我也是 无论何时 无论何地
Same here. Whatever, whenever.
如果你日程有变
Hey, if your plans change.
我们俩之间的共同点比你想象的要多 副队
We got more in common than you think, Lieutenant.
西弗莱德
Severide.
芝加哥警局的克劳福德警官打电♥话♥来找你
Officer Crawford at CPD is on the phone for you.
谢谢你的邀请
Um, thanks for the invitation.
那是特拉维斯·布瑞纳
Yo, that's Travis Brenner.
爱死那辆车了 我们也许...
Love the trucks, you know, we can--
我们也许能想点办法
we can probably figure that out.
-谁 -我告诉你
- Who? - I'm telling you,
这家伙简直是酒吧和夜店之王
this guy's like a kingmaker on the bar and the club scene.
我是说 只要这家伙发一张照片
I--I'm saying, one Instagram post from that guy,
你的店就会瞬间火爆
your place is on the hot list.
跟他聊聊 带他去莫利酒吧啊
Go talk to him and get him over to Molly's.
我要说什么
What am I supposed to say?
这又不是大脑手术 奥蒂斯
Ah, this ain't brain surgery, Otis.
告诉他你喜欢他发的照片什么的
Yeah, tell him you like his Insta-majiggy, you know,
邀请他去酒吧
invite him to the bar.
收到你的消息了
Got your text.
是啊 第一章
Yeah, uh, chapter one.
还挺快
Wow, that was fast.
我熬到很晚
Yeah, I stayed up late.
我开足了马里 希望你能喜欢
I was on a roll. Hope you like it.
你改了第一行
Changed the first line.
就...就一点
Well, just--just a little.
他怎么能扯开她的消防服
Well--how can he rip open her turnout coat?
那都是芳纶做的
It's made of Kevlar.
不 那只是...继续读吧
No, that's just-- Just keep reading.
她把他的也扯开了
Eh, now she's ripping his off, too.
这文章里毁了不少昂贵的装备啊
Lotta expensive equipment just being ruined here.
"他的手指
"He traced his finger
顺着她脊柱上蜿蜒的曲线一路向下"
along the sinuous curve of her spine."
那...有点多余了
That's--that's redundant.
蜿蜒就有曲折的意思
Sinuous means curvy.
你知道吗 我觉得我们不该合作
You know what? I think this partnership was a mistake.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
脊柱上蜿蜒的曲线
the curvy curve of her spine?
好吧 大文豪 我不干了
Okay, Shakespeare. I'm out.
又是迪林议员
Ugh. Alderman Dearing again?
这家伙就是不肯放弃
This guy can't take no for an answer.
所以才会有"拒接"键
That's what the decline button is for.
我刚和芝加哥警局的克劳福德通过电♥话♥
Uh, I just got off the phone with Crawford over at CPD.
他说你不打算对格兰特提起诉讼
Said that you're not pressing charges against Grant.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I'm...
只是想先理理清楚
just trying to figure it all out right now.
你还要理什么 这家伙袭击你
What's there to figure out? The guy attacked you.
-应该把他关起来 -没那么简单
- He should be put away. - Well, it's not that simple.
我是说至少对我来说不是 我...
I mean, at least not to me, I--
凯利 谢谢你对我的关心
Look, Kelly, I appreciate your concern
-可这不关你的事 -不关我的事
- but it's not your problem. - It's not my problem?
-就是不关你的事 -怎么不关我的事
- It's not your problem. - It's not my problem?
是我挡了他要刺你的刀
I--I'm the one that had to get between you and his knife.
我是说我比任何人都了解他
I'm just saying that I know him better than anyone else,
我来处理就好
so I'll handle it.
其实 很长时间我们关系都挺好的
You know, they--we were close for a long time.
-哪怕是分开之后 -你有没有想过
- Even after we split. - You ever think maybe
也许这正是一切的导火索
that's what cause this in the first place?
你分明应该跟他一刀两断
You keeping him hanging around for years
可你还跟他保持联♥系♥
after you should have cut him off?
3号♥抢险车 市中心洛克港发生了事故
Squad Three, accident at Downtown Harbor Lock.
-史黛拉 我意思是 -你该出任务了 副队
- Stella, I'm just saying- - That's your unit, Lieutenant.
什么情况
What's going on?
船还没有完全进港
The boat's still coming in.
就在那里
That's her, out there.
他们好像在收浮标
I guess they're out there hauling in buoys.
似乎有个船员把腿绞进齿轮链里了
It sounds like one of the guys got his leg all tangled up in the chain gears.
船长说情况很严重
Boat captain says it's bad.
卡普 拿着工具包待命
Capp, grab a tool bag and stand by.
好的
On it.
克鲁兹 了解下这个机器怎么运作的
Cruz, let's get a crash course on this thing.
乔 你能教教我这个机器怎么用吗
Hey, Joe, can you show me how to work this thing?
可以 跟我来
Yeah, this way.
他的腿卡得挺深的
His leg's in there pretty deep.
出血严重
Heavy bleeding.
可能是股动脉
Femoral artery, likely.
兄弟 你叫什么名字
Hey, bud, what's your name?
他休克了 准备止血带
He's in shock. Get a tourniquet ready.
好
All right.
拿一副担架来 卡普
Grab a backboard, Capp.
这是操纵杆
You use the joystick here for control.
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz?
把这玩意拆开要花不少时间
It's gonna take us way too long to disassemble this thing.
试试让发动机反向运转
Let's try getting the motor in reverse.
船长说已经卡死了
Captain says it's jammed up tight.
等下就不会了
Ah, not for long.
把他抬起来
Lift him up.
克鲁兹 等你准备好
All right, Cruz, when you're ready.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
要动了
Moving.
克鲁兹 等等
Cruz! Hold on!
抱歉 你还好吗
Sorry, you okay?
没事 就是手动不了
Yeah, my hand's stuck in there.
手套绞进去了
It's got my glove.
该死的线圈
Damn loop.
有没有电源总开关
Is there a full power shut off?
-能不能调成手动操作 -不行
- Is there any way that we can go to manual? - No, no way.
好吧 再试试
All right, try it again.
副队 不行 得把这东西拆了
Uh, Lieutenant, no way. We gotta disassemble this thing.
克鲁兹 没时间了
Cruz, we don't have enough time.
我下了命令 快点动手
I just gave you an order, now do it!
要动了
Moving.
好了
Okay.
可以
All right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
救出来了
Okay, we got him.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表