有人打了我
Someone hit me.
不止一次
More than once.
什...
Wh--
学校里的人吗
someone from school?
不是
No.
不是学校里的人
Not at school.
别 别
No! No!
别
No!
别 别
No, no!
别
No!
你被停职了 华♥莱♥士♥
You're suspended, Wallace.
原因是职业操守不当
Conduct unbecoming of a firefighter.
他对我继子家暴 史蒂文
He was beating on my stepson, Steve.
17岁的男孩 都没法保护自己
17-year-old boy. Couldn't defend himself.
我懂 局里也懂
I understand, and so does the department.
所以你只被停职一轮班而已
Which is why you're only suspended for one shift.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace...
大家都听好了
Okay, listen up.
我今天替博登队长代班
I'm filling in for Chief Boden today.
他被停职了
He's been suspended...
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - Aw, come on!
就一轮班
For one shift.
我们还有职责在身 必须履行
And we got a job to do and we're gonna do it.
好吗
Okay?
就这样 散会
That's it. Dismissed.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
迷茫中
In a fog.
我觉得安东尼奥想重回临赛体重
I think Antonio's trying to get back into fighting weight
好让他在拳击场上痛扁他爸了
so he can kick his old man's ass in the ring.
我没夸张
No, I'm not exaggerating.
他就这么说的 他会这么做
That's actually what he said he was gonna do.
有队长的消息吗
You hear from the chief?
我给他发了短♥信♥
Left him a text message.
跟他说我们要给他办个停职派对
Told him we're throwing him a suspension party.
不能找借口
No excuses.
他还没回我
He hasn't responded.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know,
你说得对
um, you were right.
我昨晚过得很开心
I-- I had a really nice time last night.
很抱歉让你看到了那一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
没事的
Oh, it's fine.
你该来福勒顿参加布莱特家的聚会
You should come to a Brett family reunion in Fowlerton
那样你才能看到真正的恐怖秀
if you wanna see a real horror show.
只不过我父母...
It's just that my parents...
所以我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do--
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
一名男子因不明原因昏倒
man down from unknown causes,
拉勒米大街907号♥
907 S. Laramie.
什么情况
What do we got?
我们正在装车
We're filling up the truck.
乔治失足掉了进去
George lost his footing and fell in.
我们想拉他出来 但那东西就跟流沙似的
We tried pulling him out, but that stuff is like quicksand.
你们试过放空溜槽是吗
You guys try emptying the chute?
是的 那样他陷得更深
Yeah, it just kept sucking him down.
好的 我去看看
All right, let's take a look.
乔治 对吗
Hey, George, right?
乔治 坚持住
George, hold on.
我不行了 我...
I can't. I--
天呐
Oh...God.
我...我不...我不行了
I-I can--I can't.
坚持住
Hold on.
坚持住
Hold on.
我不行了 我不行了
I can't. I can't.
我不...我不行了
I can--I can't.
我不...我不...
I ca--I ca--
我不行了
I can't.
抓到你了
Got you.
有我在你不会死
You're not dying on me.
乔治 保持清醒 哥们
George? Stay with me, buddy.
我不行了
I can't.
他没法呼吸
Can't breathe.
我们得赶紧清空这些谷物
We gotta clear this grain faster.
乔治
George...
保持清醒 乔治
Stay with me, George.
赫尔曼 快点
Herrmann, faster.
收到
Got it.
好了 拉他出来
Okay, get him out.
我数三下
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 来吧
Yeah, come on.
行了
Got him.
窒息患者
Suffocation victim.
血压正常 心率正常
BP's normal, heart rate's normal.
胸腔有杂音
Crepitus on his chest.
交给我们 四号♥室开着
We got him. Four is open.
我去拿一点报告纸
Um, I'm gonna get us some extra sheets.
好的 我来写报告
Yeah, I'm gonna finish the report.
马特怎么样
Hey, how's Matt doing?
他挺好啊 怎么了
He's fine. Why?
他好像很不能接受那个小男孩的死
Seems like he took that little boy's death hard.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what are we talking about?
那个小男孩 仓库意外那个
The little boy, from the warehouse accident.
他没挺过去
He didn't make it.
马特来过 带了点祝康复的花
Matt came by and brought some "get well" flowers,
但那孩子已经走了
but the kid was gone.
我以为他跟你说了
I figured he told you.
没...没有 他没说
N--uh, no. He didn't.
什么时候的事
When was this?
周六早上
Saturday morning.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
请进
Yeah.
我发誓 我不知道他的所作所为
I swear I didn't know what he was doing.
托德的所作所为...他一直瞒着我
What Todd was doing... he hid it from me.
也许我就是眼瞎才没看到
Maybe I was too blind to see it.
说实话 我不知道哪件事更糟
Frankly, I don't know which is worse.
我离开了他
I left him.
他一跟我坦白 我就离开了那里
As soon as he came clean, I-I left out the door.
-我头都没回 -很好
- And I am never looking back. - Good.
妈妈
Mom...
抱歉 真的抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-真的很抱歉 -没事 没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay, it's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我没事 -詹姆斯
- I'm okay. - James...
-你要跟外祖母一起住吗 -嗯
- You gonna stay with Grandma? - Mm-hmm.
我还是去跟妈妈一起住吧 确保她没事
Maybe I'll stay with Mom, make sure she's okay.
好 去吧
Yeah. Of course.
-我想重赛 -不可能
- I want a re-match. - No way.
我才不会再让全身沾满泥的白♥痴♥进酒吧来
No way any more muddy morons are coming into my bar.
到时候还得我打扫
I just got it cleaned up.
我们赚到钱了 你知道的
Oh, what--we made money and you know it.
收支平衡都没达到
We didn't even break even.
你去看看清洁费用就知道了
Go look at the cleaning bill.
我已经喝了一周的免费酒了
I've been drinking free for a week.
-没错 -明白我的意思了吗
- Yeah, you have. - Right, see what I mean?
最近我们酒吧生意一点都不好
This place has been more cold than hot lately.
我担心我们都快赤字了
I'm afraid to even pull out the books.
是你跟我打赌的 对吧
Uh, you were the one that bet against me, right?
我错了
My mistake.
对了 你们今年参加极地冬泳吗
Oh, hey, are you guys doing the Polar Plunge this year?
我刚看到海报了 说是为了慈善 所以...
I just saw a flier and it says it's for charity, so...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表