我是路易的父亲 我想把他要回去
I'm Louie's father, and I want him back.
生父总是能赢得监护权
The birth parent almost always wins guardianship.
我想见我儿子
I wanted to meet my son.
你完全有权利见你儿子
You have every right to meet your son,
但也只能见一次面
but this visit is as far as it goes.
-他迟到了一小时了 -这不是我第一次看到
- He's over an hour late. - Wouldn't be the first time
有人临阵退缩了
I saw someone back out.
医院里有个白血病患者
We have a leukemia patient who's having trouble
一直找不到匹配的骨髓
finding a genetic match.
我要去哪签
Where do I sign?
凯利是你的捐献者
Kelly's your donor.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们不得不停止安娜的化疗
We had to take Anna off chemo.
就这样吗 你们就看着她去死吗
That's it? You just let her die?
很遗憾 凯利
I'm sorry, Kelly.
你进去了几天
You spent a couple days in jail,
现在连自己的机油都能换了吗
and now you're changing your own oil?
只是不想闲下来
Just keeping busy.
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
没事
Ah, it's fine.
听说你有天去医院看安娜了
I heard you stopped by Med the other day to see Anna.
她不见我
She wouldn't see me.
不 是我们不让你见她
No. It was us that wouldn't let you see her.
那时候你对她来说就是希望 凯利
At the time, you represented hope for her, Kelly.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
不 不是你想的那样
No, no, not that.
但的确发生了点事
But yes, something did.
她的中性白细胞计数结果昨晚出来了
Her neutrophil count came up overnight,
我们今早为她恢复了治疗
and we started her back on chemo this morning.
我们想再试一次骨髓移植
We want to take another shot at the bone marrow transplant.
假设我们有捐献者的话
I mean, assuming we still have a donor.
这没问题
Not even a question.
24小时之后我想她应该能够接受移植
Yeah, in 24 hours, we think she'll be strong enough to do it.
那真是太好了
That's-- that's great news.
81号♥云梯车 51号♥水罐车
Truck 81, Engine 51.
好了兄弟 你去当救险英雄
All right, buddy. You go be a hero.
我明天给你安排好捐献时间
I'm gonna schedule your donation for tomorrow.
-好的 -圣劳伦斯南街7110号♥
- All right. - 7110 South St. Lawrence.
救命啊
Help! Please!
玛吉被困在楼上了
Maggie's trapped upstairs!
-哪里 -上面
- Where? - Up there!
-西弗莱德 带人过去 -马上
- Severide, squad! - On it!
-还有人在上面吗 -没有了
- Anybody else up there? - No.
凯西 去屋顶通风
Casey, vent the roof.
为救援队赢一点时间 注意安全
Buy some time for squad. Fast but safe.
云梯车 我们上去开屋顶
Truck, let's get this roof open.
收到 副队
Copy that, Lieutenant.
51队 架梯子上去
51, let's get a ladder in there.
动起来
Let's go!
穆奇 把梯子架到屋顶上
Mouch, get that ladder up on the roof now!
克鲁兹 你待在这里 我把她弄出来
Cruz, you stay here. I'll get her out.
好的 明白
All right. Got it.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
我在这里
In here!
把手给我 我们救你出去
Give me your hand. Let's get out of here.
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
弯下身
Stay low.
好的 出来 好吗
Okay, just come out, all right?
我接着你 来吧
I got you. I got you. Come on.
慢慢来
Go slow. Easy.
慢慢来 没错 我接着你
Easy, that's it. I got you.
一次一步
One step at a time.
做得好
There you go.
队长 屋顶开得怎样了
Hey, Chief, how's that roof vent going?
在努力 两分钟
We're working on it. Two minutes.
没错 一次一步
That's it. One step at a time.
救护车
Ambo!
第25队呼叫总部
Battalion 25 to Main.
我这里需要再派一辆救护车 马上
I need another ambulance to my location right now!
凯利 凯利
Kelly! Kelly?
收到 第25队 马上就派救护车过去
Copy that, Battalion 25. Positional ambo en route.
凯利 凯利
Kelly! Kelly.
凯利 能听到我说话吗 凯利
Kelly, can you hear me? Kelly!
-加比 什么情况 -他还有呼吸
- Gabby, talk to me. - He's breathing,
但脉搏很微弱
but his pulse is weak and thready.
我们会救他
We got him.
一名35岁消防员
35-year-old male firefighter
从两层楼高处跳下
jumped from a second-story window on a call.
格拉斯14分 意识昏迷
GCS 14, positive LOC,
四肢活动尚好
moving all extremities,
血压90/60
pressure's 90 over 60,
心率100
heart rate 100.
双臂16G
16 Gauge in both arms.
我们进这间 小心转角
We're in this room. Watch the corner.
听我口令 一二三
On my count. One, two, three.
去拿血袋 挂一升乳酸盐林格液
Get blood. Hang a liter of LR in the rapid transfuser.
做胸透 然后是骨盆
Chest X-ray, then pelvis.
我们要把他转过来 一二三
We're gonna roll him. One, two, three.
血压一上来就进行扫描
Pan scan once we get his pressure up.
剩下的我们来 好吗
We got him from here. Okay?
结果会告知你们
I'll let you know.
他怎么样了
Hey. How is he?
还没清醒 他们给他吃了止疼药
Still out. They gave him pain meds.
正在做X光和CT
They're doing an X-ray and CT.
好消息 他动了手和脚
So, there is good news. He's moving his hands and feet,
所以没瘫痪
so we can rule out paralysis.
坏消息是什么
What's the bad news?
可能没有 我会及时告知你们的
There might not be any. I'll keep you guys posted.
好的 我知道我们都想留下
Okay, I know we all want to stay,
但我们还有工作要做
but there's work to do out there.
明白 队长
Understood, Chief.
队长 他不该醒来时孤身一人
Chief, he-he shouldn't wake up alone.
好 我会告诉凯西你留下来
Okay. I'll tell Casey that you are staying behind.
谢谢
Thank you.
一有消息我就打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you as soon as I hear anything.
好
Yep.
你怎么敢来这里
How dare you show your face here?
-不是你想的那样 -凯西
- Look, it's not what you think. - Casey.
不不 我们跟你没什么好说的了 安德雷
No, no, no, no, no. We're done with you, Andre.
你有过机会了
You had your chance.
-我明白你很生气 -喂
- I understand you're angry. - Hey! Hey!
没什么好说的了
We're done.
一切结束了 走吧
This is over. Come on.
但你们想听的
But you want to hear this.
相信我
Trust me.
我下周要派遣了
I'm redeploying next week.
什么
What?
回到阿富汗
Back to Afghanistan.
我该和路易见面的那天接到了电♥话♥
The day I was supposed to meet Louie, I got the call.
派遣时间很长
It's a long deployment,
而且可能延期
and it could get extended.
我来这里是因为我想当面告诉你
I'm here because I wanted to tell you in person...
我
That, uh...
我签字放弃了父母权利
I'm signing away my parental rights.
对他来说 跟着你们才好
You two are good for him, you know, it's--
这很明显
it's obvious.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的
I--I am.
好好照顾我儿子
Take good care of my son.
拜托
Please.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表