没有
No.
山姆·法拉奇今天做了手术
Sam Farage had surgery today.
手术很顺利 他正在康复
He pulled through. He's in recovery.
他醒了 有他妻子陪着
He's awake, with his wife,
可以自主呼吸了
breathing on his own.
真没想到
Wasn't expecting that.
山姆和阿...
Sam and Aya--
如果他们需要什么
if they need anything--
不用让他们知道是我给的
they never have to know it came from me.
我明白 杰森
I hear you, Jason.
听我说
Listen.
我得问你件事
I have to ask you something.
50英尺 对吗
50 feet, right?
从消防车到你拿检测仪的地方
From the rig to where you were standing with the meter?
应该差不多吧
I think. Give or take.
杰森 那是不可能的
Jason, that's impossible.
我们到达现场时 检测了可燃气体浓度
As soon as we got on the scene, we were monitoring LEL levels.
浓度上升很快
They were growing fast,
但也不可能在你跑过去拿工具时
but no way they could've gone from safe to saturated
就从安全水平上升到爆♥炸♥水平
in the time it took you to run and grab that tool.
这不是审查委员会 是你和我在说
This isn't a review board, okay? This is you and me.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得是多伊尔在你们进去时知道气体浓度
I think Doyle knew the LEL levels when you went in.
我觉得是他冒了险
I think he took a risk.
然后情况恶化
I think that risk went bad.
而你为了保护他 所以担起了责任
And now you're taking the blame to protect his memory.
-我说得对吗 -马特
- Am I right? - Matt.
我问你
I'm asking you--
别这样 杰森
Don't do this, Jason.
如果你不说出真♥相♥
You don't tell the truth about what happened,
以后就再也没机会当消防员了
you'll never ride a rig again.
-就这样吧 -绝对不行
- Let it rest. - Absolutely not.
我不会...
I'm not just gonna--
我说了
I said,
就这样吧
let it rest.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表