- I was bringing up the rear. - Yeah, as usual.
等等 这故事我听过
Wait, I have heard this story.
你说装备都是候补队员扛的
You said the candidate had to carry all the gear.
那就好了
Oh, wouldn't that be nice.
是啊 其实我说的是...
Yeah, well, actually what I said was--
别相信这家伙说的一个字
Don't-- don't believe a word this guy says.
吉姆 也很高兴见到你
Hey, Jim. Good to see you, too.
今天早前我跟你说的时候
That's not what you were saying earlier today
你可不是这么说的
when I was chewing you a new one.
对 当时是不是
No, not at the time. No.
我以为我们没事了 吉姆
Uh, I thought we were all good, Jim.
你毁了我的名声
You damaged my reputation.
我费了很大力气才得到那个升迁机会
I went through a hell of a lot to get that promotion,
跑了多少地方
crawled a lot of hallways.
-我知道 局长 -不 当有手下
- I know that, Chief. - So, no, we're not all good
想教育我该怎么指挥营救时
when someone lower in command tries to tell me
-才不会没事 -好吧
- how to run a rescue. - Okay.
而且你的消防队才是问题频出的那个
When your house is the one with all the problems.
我调出你的档案看了 华♥莱♥士♥
I pulled your file, Wallace.
我看到了你是怎么管理队伍的
I see how you manage your house.
仅仅是今年 就有一个后备队员
Just this year, you got a candidate
投诉了你
filing a complaint against you,
你手下的一个人因为肇事逃逸而被逮捕
one of your men was arrested for hit-and-run,
然后你还因为行为不当
and then you go and get suspended
被停职了
for conduct unbecoming.
现在你又加上了抗命不从
Now, you add gross insubordination to that list,
你的饭碗应该是要保不住了
that could be the end of your career.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们是来参加派对的 两位
This is supposed to be a party, guys.
-我们应该走了 -是吗 为什么
- We should probably go. - Yeah? Why's that?
-吉姆 -队长...
- Hey, Jim. - Chief...
那你会不会喜欢我详细
How are you gonna like it when I describe in detail
并公开地描述因为你的疏忽
and on record how firefighters nearly died
差点导致消防员丧命的细节
due to your negligence?
华♥莱♥士♥...
Wallace...
没事
No, it's all good.
安娜贝拉要去洗牙
And Annabelle has her teeth cleaning.
-不能迟到 -什么 那都是乳牙
- She can't be late. - What? They're baby teeth.
反正都会掉光的啊
They're gonna fall out anyway.
爸爸 能把黄油递过来吗
Uh, dad, pass the butter?
-说"麻烦你"了吗 -麻烦你
- Please? - Please.
麦克斯今天练完冰球谁去接他
Who's picking up Max from hockey practice today?
我可以啊 不行 我去不了
I can. Oh-- oh, wait, no I can't,
因为我没有车
because I don't have a car.
等你考试全优了再来找我
Get some straight As, then come talk to me.
-克里斯托弗 -别忘了我的课
- Christopher. - Don't forget my class.
什么课
What class?
你是本周老爸 还记得吧
You're dad of the week, remember?
他给你报的名
He signed you up.
孩子 我不知道
Yeah, hey, buddy, I didn't know that,
竟然是今天
you know, we landed on a date
我得去上班啊
and I gotta go to work.
我救火的那些故事你基本都听过了
You know, you've heard most of my fire stories.
其他的孩子们没听过啊
The other kids haven't.
天啊 我最近真的是
Boy, I'm just letting people down
一直在让人失望啊
left and right these days.
进展如何
How'd it go?
你知不知道斯普林菲尔德有个真的汽车电影院
Did you know they have an actual drive-in movie theater
就在66号♥公路旁边
in Springfield, along route 66?
消防局呢
And the fire department?
他们确实在努力建立一个更好的消防局
They're trying to build something good there.
这份工作真的不错
It's a decent offer.
听着
Okay, look,
凯利 你根本都不了解那个女人
Kelly, you barely know this woman.
我说过这不只是为了她
I told you it's not all about her.
那是为了什么
Okay, then what is it about?
最近我总是会盯着镜子里的自己
Oh, lately I've been staring in the mirror a lot,
镜中的那个人一天比一天
and every day, the person looking back
更像本尼
looks more and more like Benny,
我不希望自己的未来是那个样子
and I don't want that future.
也许这就是我一直在寻找的机会
Maybe this is the chance I've been looking for.
好吧
Okay.
可如果你走了 我会想你的
But if you go, I'll miss you.
就像你说的 我们是朋友
'Cause like you said, we're friends,
而且...
and, um...
我们在一起真的很开心
we're good together.
我听说队长和安德森
Hey, did I hear that Chief and Anderson
在肯尼·法威尔家差点打起来了
went toe-to-toe at Kenny Fallwell's place?
你这么说有点夸大了
That's kind of a dramatic way to put it.
所有人都说 安德森这人
Everything I hear, Anderson is somebody
-不好惹 -咱队长也是一样
- you don't want to mess with. - Neither is our Chief.
我们能聊点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
你这么敏感干嘛
What are you so sensitive about?
难不成你也借给了安德森几百块钱
What, did you loan Anderson a couple hundred bucks, too?
-对不起 -没事 确实挺搞笑的
- I'm sorry. - Oh, no, it was funny.
"别太自责" 这是我的新座右铭
"Don't beat yourself up." It's my new motto.
一看你就不是天主教♥徒♥
You're obviously not Catholic.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant,
我们能不能开车出去转转
is it okay if we go for a ride?
这事挺重要的
It's kind of important.
我们的安排有些变动
We've had a change of schedule,
所以我们可以多拿出来点时间学分数
so we can spend more time on fractions.
别这么着急嘛
Ah, not so fast.
-爸爸 -怎么 你觉得
- Dad! - What? You didn't think
我赶不上超级老爸日吗
I was gonna make it to super-duper dad day?
拜托 我能上去吗
Come on. May I go?
-当然 -好的
- Yes. - All right.
来吧 好了
Come on. Okay.
你们想不想了解一下消防知识
Hey, you guys want to learn about firefighting?
想
Yeah!
好 谁知道这是什么
Okay. Who knows what this is?
除了我那位英俊年少的儿子
Besides my handsome, young son there.
好的 阳光小美女
Yes, bright young lady?
这是气体探测仪
It's a gas detector,
用来探测 看不见的毒烟
for, like, toxic smoke you can't see.
非常接近
Darn close!
我们真的有一种可以探测气体的仪器
You know, we definitely have a device that can detect gas,
然后它一到吃辣椒时就狂响
and the thing goes off all the time on hot chili night.
这其实是一个热像仪
This actually is a thermal imaging camera.
有人知道这个是干什么的吗
Anybody knows what this does?
-你说 -检测热量
- Yes? - Detects heat?
没错 你们看
Exactly right. Check this out.
看 这是你们的老师
All right, look. There's your teacher!
看上去是不是很吓人 看到没 看到了吗
Doesn't it look crazy? See it? See that?
四级火警火灾是什么意思
What's it mean when there's a four-alarm fire?
这是一个很好的问题
You know, that's a great question,
那位副队可以回答你
and the lieutenant here can answer that one.
意思是等级越高
Yeah, it means the more alarms,
应答的消防车和消防员就会越多
the more vehicles and firefighters responding.
有一次 一个小孩子拉响了火警
One time, a kid pulled the fire alarm
整个消防局的人都来了
and the whole fire department came.
你们知道吗
You know what?
这就说到了假警报
This is the thing about false alarms.
作为消防员 我们不知道是不是假的
As firefighters, we don't know whether or not it is false,
所以我们需要假设它是真的
so we need to assume that it's real,
我们必须去帮助别人
and we have to go help the people
哪怕那些人可能只是在恶作剧
even though those people may be just playing some big, dumb joke.
我们总是会帮助别人
See, we always help people,
不管他们值不值得我们去帮
whether they deserve it or not.
-这是干什么 -例行检查
- What is this? - Routine inspection.
这些地漏最近清洁过吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表