吉米提交了对我的正式申诉
Jimmy filed an official grievance against me.
你害死了我哥哥
You got my brother killed!
我不听你的命令
I'm not taking orders from you.
没人该听
Nobody should.
我跟凯西每次都是同时出任务
Casey and I are running into the same burning building.
如果出状况 路易就又一个人了
And if things go wrong, Louie's alone again.
吉米的事情平息之前 让我去救护车吧
Let me on ambo until this Jimmy thing blows over.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
格兰特不请自来去了你的公♥寓♥吗
Grant was in your apartment uninvited?
我联♥系♥了芝加哥警局
I've contacted Chicago PD.
我们不知道他会作何表现
We don't know how he's gonna behave.
不要
Stop!
我的天
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
来人救命啊
Somebody get some help!
你割破他的颈动脉了
I think you got his jugular.
撑住 格兰特
Stay with me, Grant.
怎么回事
Hey, what the hell?
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
没事的
It's okay.
呼吸 继续呼吸
Breathe. Just keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
好的
All right.
撑住
Come on, stay with me.
史黛拉 我跟去吧
Stella, I can ride along.
不 我想去
No, I want to.
-没问题吗 -没问题 走吧
- If that's okay? - Yeah, let's go.
好的 我帮你把包带上 别担心
All right, I'll get your bag, don't worry.
等等 西弗莱德
Hang on, Severide.
你不能走
I can't let you go.
可以吗 好的
You got him? Okay...
再用点力 用力压住
More like this. More pressure.
好的 我们走
Come on, let's go.
找个安静的地方
Let's find a quiet place.
-他还在流血 -如果我再用力
- He's still losing blood. - If I apply any more pressure,
他就无法呼吸了
I'm gonna close his airway.
我们得插管 你按得住吗
We have to intubate. You got him?
-可以 -你袭击他的脖子
- Yeah. - You went for his neck.
我没刻意袭击他脖子
I wasn't going for his neck.
我只是...
I was--I was--
他手上有刀
He had a--he had a knife.
他要攻击她
He was coming at her.
我只是想知道事情经过
I'm just trying to get the full picture.
我想让他放下武器
I was trying to disarm him.
保护史黛拉
To protect Stella.
从她丈夫手里保护她吗
From her husband.
他失血太多了
He's losing too much blood.
需要另外一根管
We should get another line going.
等我插完
After I intubate.
快点 玛格利特 他快不行了
Hurry, Margaret, we're losing him.
你和基德女士是什么关系
Your relationship with Ms. Kidd is, what?
克劳福德 我只是想解除他的武器而已
Crawford, it was a clean takedown.
那个疯子想杀了她
The psycho was going to kill her.
我没有过度使用武力
It wasn't excessive use of force;
我只是做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
保持清醒 撑住 格兰特
Come on, stay awake. Come on, Grant!
格兰特
Grant!
格兰特以前做过这种事吗
Grant ever tried anything like this before?
没有
Never.
不 他从没碰过我
No, he never laid a finger on me.
没对你进行过任何威胁吗
Ever make any threats of any kind?
没有
No.
但今晚你感觉到了威胁
But tonight you felt threatened.
是的
Yeah.
他做了什么
Then what'd he do?
凯利出来 想制♥服♥他
Kelly came out, he tried to tackle him,
但他手上有刀
but he had that knife.
凯利抓起了一块金属 然后...
So Kelly grabbed a piece of metal and, uh...
他们现在完成了手术
They're finishing up the surgery right now.
他情况稳定
Yeah, he's stable.
好
Okay.
你放心了
You're relieved.
是啊 我不想让他死
Yeah, man, I don't want him to die.
好吧
Well.
凭借西弗莱德确凿的解释
With Severide's corroborating account,
我们有足够证据指控你前任企图谋杀
we have enough to charge your ex with attempted murder.
今天我要用辛迪推荐的保姆
Today I'm using a sitter that Cindy recommended,
但我周三安排了好多保姆的面试
but I lined up a bunch of nanny interviews for Wednesday.
你不喜欢我们昨天见的任何一个保姆吗
You didn't like any of the women we met yesterday?
第一个保姆一直没把包从肩膀上放下来
The first one kept her purse on her shoulder the whole time,
好像等不及离开这里似的
like she couldn't wait to bolt out of here.
-我没注意 -还有第二个
- I didn't notice that. - And how about that second one
她过敏
with--with all the allergies?
有点可怕 对吧
That was a little freaky, right?
怎么 你不觉得路易该有最好的保姆吗
What? You don't think Louie deserves the best?
我只是觉得我们得在他满18岁之前找个保姆
I just think we should find him a sitter before he turns 18.
迪林议员打了我两次电♥话♥了 要我投票
Alderman Dearing called me twice about some vote.
这人真是坚持不懈
This guy's relentless.
史黛拉今天去上班
Oh, um, Stella is coming to work today.
我跟她提出可以不去上班
I offered her the shift off,
但她说她可以
but, um, she says she's good to go.
那她就可以
Then she is.
-你在干什么 -你能念给我听吗
- What you doing? - Can you read it to me?
当然 过来
Yeah, sure. Come here.
这就对了
There you go.
如果你想要
If you want in on this,
我一直在练习侏儒怪的声音
I've been practicing my Rumpelstiltskin voice.
准备好了吗 好
Ready? All right.
很久很久以前 有个贫穷的磨坊主
"Once upon a time, there was a poor miller
他有个很美的女儿
who had a beautiful daughter."
格兰特在小巷里等着基德出来吗
So Grant was just waiting in the alley for Kidd to come out?
他吸的什么毒啊
What kinda drugs was he on?
我们去外面吧 首先
Let's get out on the apron, first thing,
检查所有氧气瓶
check on all the air tanks.
没问题 副队
You got it, Lieutenant.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant.
稍等
One sec.
道森跟我保证 如果你说你准备好来上班了
Dawson assures me I can take you at your word
我可以信你的话
if you say you're ready to work.
那姑娘真了解我
Oh, girl knows me well.
很好 但有件事
Good. But, uh, here's the thing.
吉米回到了云梯队 是副局长的意思
Jimmy's back on truck, as per the Deputy Commissioner.
吉米才没准备好工作
Jimmy's--Jimmy's the one who's not ready to work.
我知道 博登同意暂时
I know, and Bowden agreed that for now,
我们不让他面对一些
we'll keep him out of situations
他的感情能危及到他自己或者他人的情况
where his emotions can endanger him or anyone else.
但如果他不出动
But if he's on the sidelines,
我需要其他所有人全神贯注
I need everyone else in the game, 100%.
好 全神贯注
Yeah, 100%.
没问题
You got it.
他想做什么 杀了她吗
What was he trying to do? He's trying to kill her?
他有一把刀 我觉得
He had a knife-- I don't think
他不是去道歉的
he was coming over to apologize.
那家伙磕嗨了 他肯定没想好怎么做
Guy was high as balls, I doubt he had a cohesive plan.
早上好 队长
Morning, Chief.
各位 帮我个忙
Hey, guys, do me a favor,
基德在的时候 别提到格兰特
keep a lid on the Grant conversation when Kidd's around.
她经历了许多
She's been through a lot.
没必要...
No need for--
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表