He says to me...
去拿工具包
"Go get the tool bag."
所以我快速跑到了车边
So, uh, I run for the truck at a dead sprint.
车队管理部
记得我之前约你出去吗
Hey, remember when I asked you out?
被你狠狠拒绝了
That was a kick in the pants.
是啊 我努力不去想
Yeah, I try to push that from my mind.
我明白
I hear you.
不过我还是想如果你...
Hey, still, I was wondering if you'd--
我结婚了
I'm married now.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
哪个男人这么幸运
Who's the lucky guy?
马特·凯西
Matt Casey.
原来你喜欢副队长 明白了
Perks of being a lieutenant. I get it.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
他人很好
He's the best.
快去拿急救用品补给吧
Just go fill up the ambo for us.
遵命
On it.
-伙计们 -好了
- Hey, guys. - That's good.
怎么样了
How's it going?
不大好 你们呢
Not good. You guys?
他们让我们去90号♥消防队
They got us up at firehouse 90.
那儿只有一群死气沉沉的家伙
Nothing but a bunch of mopes and hang-dogs.
我觉得那可能是炼狱
I think it might be purgatory.
只有一群已经死透了
Just a bunch of guys who are dead
-自己却不知道的家伙 -那我们算什么
- and don't even know it. - Hey, then what are we?
我只想说我的眼睛雪亮着呢
I got both eyes open is all I'm saying.
至少你们没有整天和乔特一起出勤
Well, at least you're not riding with Chout for 24 hours.
简直就像是正能量过剩
It's like sunshine overload.
副队 你得想想办法
Lieutenant, you gotta do something.
我可不想在那种地方结束我的职业生涯
This is not how I wanted my career to end.
-我们在想办法 -怎么办
- Yeah, we're working on it. - How?
我明白芝加哥消防局的需求和顾虑
Now I understand the CFD has needs and concerns
和我的理念有冲突
that don't match mine,
但自从我加入芝加哥消防局以来
but the strength of the Chicago Fire Department
这个机构的优点就在于
since I have been a member,
其大队长能做到
has been its reliance on its battalion chiefs
为消防队和总部
to bridge the gap between the houses
沟通的作用
and headquarters.
没错
That's true.
我首先要考虑的是
First and foremost, I want what's best
芝加哥居民的利益
for the citizens of Chicago.
我的51队能拯救生命
My team at 51 saves lives.
非常简单
Plain and simple.
跟随我很久的副队
My long-time lieutenants,
今天早上是他们做了那件事
they did that very thing this morning.
所以我才让他们一起...
That is why I put 'em together--
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我才知道这里在开会
I just found out about this little gathering.
-吉姆 -在我看来
- Jim. - My understanding is
有人在质疑我作为
there's some question about my authority
-消防副区长的权力 -我们只是...
- as deputy district chief. - We're just--
除非我弄错了
And unless I'm mistaken,
我的权力让我有权能够
that authority damn well gives me the power
指派我管辖区内的消防员
to reassign firefighters inside my district.
如果消防局局长想改变
Now, if the fire commissioner wants to change the way
芝加哥警局150年来的办事方法
the CFD has done business for the last 150 years,
我们洗耳恭听
I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear about that.
不然的话 我希望我们不要
Until then, I'd prefer it if we did not show favoritism
偏爱某个大队长
to one particular battalion chief.
我本来想从局长那入手
I tried the end-around...
但他早有准备
But he was ready for it.
让总部左右为难
Put headquarters in an untenable position.
那我们怎么办
Where does that leave us?
你们肯定不喜欢这个消息
You're not gonna wanna hear it,
但我认为这次调任
but I believe these assignments...
是永久的
are permanent.
所以你们最好开始了解你们的下属
So, you better start getting to know your men.
太荒唐了 队长 今天早上因为我们
This is insane, chief. This morning a guy almost died
去得太晚了 有个人差点死了
because we were so damn slow getting to him.
那你就帮他们改正这种缺点
Then you shore up their weaknesses.
确保以后不会再发生这种事 副队
You make sure it doesn't happen again, Lieutenant.
-队长 这... -做好本职工作
- Chief, these-- - Do your job!
解散
Dismissed.
受害者心脏停搏
Victim's in cardiac arrest.
现在再去拿把梯子架上
Let's get that second ladder up there now.
迈克尔 威斯纳 你俩去
Michaels, Wisner, that's you.
副队 我有点冷
Lieutenant, I'm a little cold.
我可以先进去喝点汤吗
Mind if I go in and get some soup?
-什么 -外面冷死了
- What? - It's freezing out here.
得进去暖和会儿 不然对谁都不好
Gotta warm up or not gonna be any good to anyone.
相信我
Trust me.
汉德利被调动的历史比我还长
Hundley's been floating longer than I have.
所以他可能资格比我老一点吧
Thinks it gives him some kind of seniority.
所以你经常被调动吗
You're a floater?
是啊 我们都是
Oh, yeah. All of us are.
从来没有一个固定的消防队收留我们
Never been able to find a permanent house.
直到现在
Till now.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
小心
Oh, look out!
靠 抱歉 副队
Damn it. Sorry, lieutenant.
凯利 我是斯普林菲尔德消防局的
Kelly, it's Dennis Mack
丹尼斯·马克
from Springfield Fire Department.
我没收到你的回信
I haven't heard back from you.
想知道你对我的提议有什么想法
Wanted to know if you'd given my offer any thought.
不是要给你压力 只是想在这几天
No pressure, but I would like to get an answer
能得到你的答复
in the next couple of days.
有个高中女孩 她被困在仓库里
So this high school girl, right, she's trapped in the warehouse,
仓库里有一个两千加仑的桶
this 2,000-gallon jug
被叉车叉漏了
is pierced by a forklift.
有毒的酸性物质流的到处都是
It's leaking toxic acid all over the place.
我想的只有
All I can think is,
"我得想办法离开这
"I gotta figure out a way out of here
-不然我们都会死" -你怎么做的
- Or we're both dead." - Well, what'd you do?
酸性物质顺着那些
Well, acid is spilling towards
金属碎屑流到了前门
these little metal filings out the front door,
所以不能走那边 另外一个门也充满了有毒物质
We can't go that way. The room next door is toxic,
也不能走
can't go that way.
我从后墙上弄了大概一尺的混凝土
I got about a foot of concrete on the back wall.
然后用一条椅子腿把它们捣碎
Now, I'm using a chair leg to chip at it,
但这会花费太多时间
but this is gonna take too long.
天哪 这太厉害了 布莱恩
Oh, my god, this is amazing, Brian.
突然 我的眼睛
Suddenly, my eyes,
看到了角落里的灭火器
they level on a fire extinguisher in the corner.
我私下跟一个好朋友
I talked to a crony in personnel...
还有总部的杰克逊队长谈过了
and Chief Jackson down at headquarters.
他俩说的话都一样
They both said the same thing.
他们说很想帮忙
They'd love to help,
也很尊重你
they respect you,
但他们无能为力
there's nothing they can do.
因为安德森的级别更高
Anderson's got more bugles on his collar.
我一直在想这件事
You know, I keep going through this thing in my mind,
但我不知道事态为什么会发展得这么快
And I do not know how it escalated so fast.
他就像头发怒的公牛
He's an angry bull
而你恰好成了那块红斗篷
and you just happened to be the red cape of the day.
但公牛最后不都是...
But doesn't that bull usually get...
-斗牛结束之后 -我能说什么
- You know, after the fight? - What do you want me to say?
我已经给所有我觉得能帮上忙的人电♥话♥了
I called everybody I thought could help.
我很感激 汤姆
I appreciate it, Tom.
-你想听我的建议吗 -什么
- You want my advice? - What?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表