But whatever happened or whoever messed up,
你还是她的父亲
you're still her father...
她最敬爱的人
The person she loves and respects the most.
说实话 我...
Honestly, I, um--
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
听着
Listen...
我很幸运能够体会
I'm lucky enough to know how it feels
抱着自己的孩子跟他说
to hug my own child and tell him
一切都会好起来的感觉
that everything's gonna be okay.
我了解这种感觉
And how I remember it...
这是世上最美妙的感觉
It's the best feeling in the world.
所以为了你的女儿
So do that for your daughter,
你的孙女 为了你自己那么做吧
for your granddaughter, for yourself.
因为这些珍贵的瞬间
Because these moments...
你还没品位够 就会结束
You don't get a whole lot of time before they're over, you know?
我还以为你下班后才能见到你呢
I thought I wasn't gonna see you till after your shift.
我知道
I know.
怎么 你是怕我会
What, are you, like, afraid I was gonna leave
不告而别之类吗
without saying goodbye or something?
不是
No.
怎么了
What's going on?
别回斯普林菲尔德
Don't go back to Springfield.
为什么不回呢
Why not?
你也有感觉
Come on, you feel it too.
我们之间有感觉
There's something here.
在这里多待一阵子
Stay in town a while.
这里的医生都很棒
There's great doctors here.
我也在这儿
I'm here.
我们一起想到办法
Let's figure it out.
我在你眼中
You know, you've only known me as, like,
只是个病弱的女生
this sick girl laying in a hospital bed.
那不是真正的我
That's not me.
这才是我
This... is me.
我知道
I know.
我一直都这么看你
That's who I always saw there.
3号♥抢险车 能带上急救人员
Squad 3, can you take a medical assist
去西十八街2175号♥吗
at 2175 West 18th Street?
收到 总部
Yeah, uh, copy that, main.
我上午十点出院
They're gonna discharge me at 10:00 a.m.
我来接你
I'll be here.
什么情况 各位
What's the story, guys?
这里有个人叫了救护车
Guy called 911 from this address.
说自己锯伤了腿
Says he cut his leg with a saw.
但没人应门 我们进不去
But nobody's answering, and we can't get inside.
卡普 不如你去后面
Hey, Capp, why don't you check the back there
看有没有其它入口
and see if there's another way in?
收到
Copy that.
克鲁兹 看看能不能瞧下里面
Cruz, see if you can peek inside.
托尼 帮帮忙
Tony, give me a hand.
一起推
Hey, grab an end.
有人流血
Guy bleeding.
得马上进去
Got to get in there now.
好 克鲁兹 托尼 回来
All right, Cruz, Tony, get back here.
卡普 你那边怎么样
Hey, Capp, what do you got back there?
后面是钢板门 锁住了
Steel door back here, locked tight.
好 回前面来
All right, come up around front.
托尼 去拿撬锁工具
Tony, grab the rabbit tool.
他好像割到自己的股动脉了
Looks like he severed his femoral artery.
我们可能来晚了
We might be too late.
让我们进去就行 我们能帮他
Hey, you get us in there, we'll be able to help him.
应该能打开了
It should've popped by now.
里面可能有明装插销
There's probably a surface bolt on the inside.
该死
Damn it!
托尼 再拿根管
Tony, you get another hose.
我从液压钳上拿一根
I'll steal one from the jaws.
没时间了
Hey, we don't have time.
给我个铁铤
Grab me that Halligan.
托尼
Tony.
好 帮我一把
All right, give me a hand, guys.
好了吗 用力
Ready? Go!
好 一二三
All right, one, two, three.
拜托
Come on, come on.
还有脉搏
I got a pulse!
石器时代老办法救了人一命
Stone Age technique saves the day.
是吗
Yeah?
我用铁铤撬开了一扇门
I had to marry Halligans to pop a door.
我却没在场嘲笑你
While I wasn't there to mock you.
太遗憾了
Such a shame.
-时机就是一切 -没错
- Timing's everything. - Yeah, it is.
我谢过你吗
Did I ever thank you?
我在病床上时你照顾我
For being there for me when I was laid up?
你谢过了
Yeah, you did.
当时你脑震荡
I mean, you had a concussion,
我还以为你是精神错乱了
so I just assumed that you were delirious.
但是 你谢过了
But...yeah.
凯西还在让你们打扫吗
So Casey's still making you spit polish the place, huh?
一刻不停
Non-stop.
如果你们想下班后继续练习
Well, if you guys want some extra practice after shift,
我还有几个柜子 你们可以在家清理
I got a few closets that you can go over at home.
知道吗
You know what?
够了
Enough is enough.
好 谢谢你查证
Okay, thanks for checking.
我在给医院和急救处打电♥话♥
I'm calling hospitals and urgent care facilities
问问他们最近有没有收治
to see if they had any walk-in burn patients
独自过去的烧伤患者
in the last few days.
还没问到
So far, no luck.
好 副队 你不介意的话...
All right, Lieutenant, if you don't mind my saying--
我介意 赫尔曼
I do mind, Herrmann.
不 你要闭嘴听我说
No, you're gonna shut up and listen.
抱歉了
Pardon my French.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay here?
好 赫尔曼正要告诉我
Yeah, Herrmann was just about to tell me
他看我哪里不顺眼
what's bothering him about me.
知道吗
You know what?
你们两个都需要听着
You both need to listen,
虽然老生常谈 但这很重要 知道吗
what with all these bees in your bonnet, all right?
那个生了孩子的小女孩
That young girl's situation with the baby,
你让我们打扫消防队
you know, you cleaning house,
找什么无名氏
and looking for this John Doe--
不好的事是会发生的
something bad happens,
我们要尽量控制自己
and we try to exert control.
但有时候 最好还是
But sometimes, it is better
带着痛苦生活一段时间
to live with the pain for a little while.
去消化它
Process it, you know?
失去路易对你们打击很大
Losing Louie was a real blow.
承认它对你们没有坏处
There is no harm in admitting that to yourselves.
-你们两个好好想想吧 -赫尔曼
- I'm gonna leave you two to it. - Herrmann...
告诉大家把装备都放下
Tell the guys to put the supplies away
组织个烧烤
and order some barbecue--
我请客
on me.
好
Yeah.
加比
Gabby!
我们...
We, uh, just--
我们只是想来送点东西
we just wanted to drop off some things
我们觉得孩子可能会用到
we thought the baby might be able to use.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 这是我丈夫马特
Oh, sorry, this is my husband, Matt.
马特
Matt.
原来玩具的主人特别喜欢这些
The boy who had these loved them.
你女儿肯定也会喜欢的
I'm sure your daughter will too.
加比
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表