那么有些条件你必须答应
if we were to enter into any kind of agreement.
好吧
Okay.
其实只有一个
Actually, just one.
-谨慎 -谨慎
- Discretion. - Discretion?
你能想象如果这里的人
Can you imagine the hellfire
发现我在干这事
of--of--of crap I'd get
我会有遭受什么地狱之火吗
if anyone around here found out I was doing this?
不是"地狱之火"
Instead of--of "Hellfire of crap,"
我觉得你是说
I think you meant,
"半兽人♥大♥小的渣滓之刃"
"Manimal-sized slice of feculence."
这个改写不错
That's a good rewrite.
"她是一个好女孩
"She'd always been a good girl
"默默地喜欢着消防员
"who was interested in firefighters from afar,
"而现在她马上就可以亲眼见到一个消防员
"but now she was about to meet one in the flesh.
突然打开的酒吧门 让她的心跳开始加速
The door to the bar flung open, making her heart flutter."
"她透过黑暗看到了他
"Through the darkness, she saw him,
"卷曲的头发 坚毅的下巴
tussled hair, chiseled chin,
"脸上还带着救人时留下的烟尘
"face still smudged from a day of saving lives,
"他眼睛周围的烟尘
"His...eye patch
"完美地隐藏了他的眼睛
"perfectly cloaking the eye
"那双全心全意奉献给工作的眼睛
"he gave to the job as a hero's gift.
"她的内心都在颤抖"
She quaked inside."
-写得可真好 -是啊
- That is great stuff. - Whoo, yeah.
是啊 就像是一个
Yeah, almost like it was written
整天被消防员围绕的女性写的
by a woman who was around firefighters all day.
对
Yeah.
没错
Yep.
是她
It's her.
毫无疑问了
Not a doubt in the world.
-不可思议啊 -小伙子
- Unbelievable. - Hey, big man.
真抱歉要这么对你
I am so sorry to do this to you,
我 我必须要参加一个业主会议
but I--I have to go to a homeowner's meeting and--
不不 说什么呢 没关系的
Oh, no, no. Are you kidding? It's fine.
你已经帮我们很多了
You've been helping us so much.
路易
Hey! Louie!
下班后见
Hey, I'll see you after shift.
拜拜 去吧
Good-bye. Go.
想帮我们一起准备午饭吗
Want to help us get some lunch together?
让我来吧
Oh, I'll take care of it.
小家伙 我有个问题想问你
Hey, little man, I got a question for you.
你最喜欢什么果冻
What's your favorite kind of Jell-O?
我们可有各种各样的果冻哦
'Cause we got all kinds of different kind of Jell-O.
你想跟我一起去吗
You want to come with me?
来 我们走 吃果冻去
Come on, let's go. Let's get some Jell-O.
好了 我们走吧
Yeah, all right, let's do it.
看 我们有红色的...
Okay, we got red...
我不想总是把他丢给辛迪
I can't keep dumping him on Cindy.
找个职业保姆
Professional babysitter, a nanny.
一周不过就那么几天
It's only a couple days a week.
我们能解决的
We'll make it happen.
我可以找辛迪推荐几个人
I'll ask Cindy for some recs.
果冻哦
Oh! Jell-O.
一定会像魔法一样
It's gonna be like magic.
-我真的不... -闭嘴听我说
- I really don't-- - Shut up and listen.
你现在伤害的是我见过的最伟大的人
You're hurting one of the greatest men I've ever known.
-最伟大的人 -还有
- The greatest men? - And...
在这个过程中 你也贬低了你哥哥的死
you're cheapening your brother's death in the process.
所以你能不能就此收手
So let's stop all the nonsense,
做回我知道你可以成为的那个人
and you go back to being the man that I know you can be.
我自己的事自己解决 不麻烦你
I'll handle my own affairs, thank you.
3号♥抢险车 有被捆绑受害者
Squad three, entanglement victim.
东柏树街11号♥
11 East Cedar Street.
真好啊 装甲部队来了
Oh, good, the cavalry's here.
被捆绑受害者在哪里
Where's the entanglement?
-他们是这么叫的吗 -跟我们来
- Is that what they called it? - Follow us.
太棒了
All right!
我告诉过他不要上去了
Yeah, I told him not to go up there.
我在上面可以看到我的房♥子哎
I can see my house from up here!
在这儿待久了 我都觉得
I can actually feel my IQ dropping
自己智商下降了
the longer we're here.
真的吗 我只觉得自己穿多了
Really? I just feel overdressed.
这派对是你办的吗
Is this your party?
对 真不好意思
Yeah. Sorry about this.
你要把他留在上面也没关系 让他长长记性
You're welcome to leave him up there, teach him a lesson.
克鲁兹 把泳池里的人都疏散出来
Cruz, get them out of the pool.
卡普 上报情况 立即关闭电闸
Capp, call it in and have 'em shut off the power immediately.
好了 孩子们 麻烦大家全都离开泳池
All right, kids, everybody out of the pool, please!
把音乐关掉
Shut that music off!
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫...卡莱克
It--it's-- it's Carreker.
好吧 大人物
Okay, character.
-别乱动 -没问题
- Don't move. - Yeah, no problemo, bro.
好了 把绳子给我
All right, gimme the line.
电闸关掉了
Power's out.
好了 卡普 把他放下去
All right, Capp, let him down.
你是特拉维斯·布瑞纳
You're Travis Brenner.
这家伙在ins上有上百万粉丝
This guy's got, like, a million Instagram followers.
天天都在派对狂欢
He's always got a party going.
真正的人生明星啊
Real lifestyle celebrity, huh?
现在都是这么叫的了吗
Yeah, is that what they're calling it?
大家今天玩得都很尽兴吧
I thought we were just having a good time, huh?
不过说真的 谢谢你们来帮忙
Yeah, but seriously, thanks for coming.
我保证我的傻朋友
I promise I won't let any of my idiot friends
不会再做任何傻事了
do anything stupid again.
你需要我们的时候我们就会回来的
We'll come back any time you need us.
随时欢迎你们
Open invitation.
-凯利 -随时都欢迎 凯利
- Kelly. - Anytime, Kelly.
你们大家都是一样
That goes for all of you.
注意安全
Be safe.
谢了
Thanks.
伙计们
Hey! Fellas,
快把东西装回车上
load back up, okay?
我...
I--
吉米·布罗利短时间内不会撤销投诉
Jimmy Borrelli's complaint isn't going away anytime soon.
上边一定会进行全面调查
There will be a full investigation.
你这样停他的职
And, by suspending him,
反而显得你做贼心虚
looks like you actually have something to hide.
这也太扯了
That's ridiculous.
我要为我手下所有的消防员们
I have to make the right judgment that affects
做出正确的决定
the firefighters serving under me,
而不只是为一个困惑迷途 悲痛过度的年轻人
not just for one confused, grief-stricken young man.
吉米·布罗利在调查期间
Jimmy Borrelli will be reassigned to Truck 81,
会被调到81号♥云梯车
pending the inquiry.
你这是在教我怎么管自己的消防队吗
You telling me how to run my house?
随你怎么想 华♥莱♥士♥
Put it however you want, Wallace,
但这事定了
but it's happening.
你回救护车跟我一起出任务真是太棒了
It was so great having you back on ambo with me.
是啊 感觉回到了从前的日子
Yeah, it felt like old days.
我就当你这是夸我了
I will take that as a massive compliment.
只要你想回去
Any time you want to sub in,
我随时欢迎
I'm fine with it.
是我的守护天使们
It's my guardian angels.
不对 应该是我线人的守护天使
Well, I should say, my CI's guardian angels.
那孩子会痊愈的
Kid's gonna make a full recovery.
好极了
That's great.
当时看到你让奇迹发生
Well, watching you work a miracle back there
让我很难忘
was something to see.
我的手有魔力
Magic hands.
肯定的
I'll bet.
我是说...我不是...
Well, I mean--I didn't--
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表