但我回家前他就走了
but he was gone before I got home.
以防万一
Listen, just as a precaution,
我联♥系♥了芝加哥警局
I've contacted Chicago PD.
-我不 -只是以防万一 史黛拉
- Oh, I don't-- - Just a precaution, Stella.
事实是 我们不知道他会作何表现
Truth is, we don't know how he's gonna behave
因为他自己都不知道
because he doesn't know how he's gonna behave.
妄想
You know, delusion
可能有些难以预测
can be a little unpredictable that way.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What is it?
那个...
Um, so...
格兰特自己出院了...
Grant checked himself out of Chicago Med and...
某个时候来到了我的公♥寓♥
was in my apartment at some point.
我们在那的时候
While we were there?
我也不确定 但我觉得是的
I'm not sure, but I think so.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
我不希望我们因此而产生冲突
I didn't want it to be a thing between us.
他没什么大不了的
I mean, he doesn't matter.
史黛拉 他是疯子 你对此视而不见
Stella, he's crazy, and you're blind to it.
也许我的确是 但...
Maybe I am, but...
他只是一个迷惘的半吊子吸毒音乐人
he's just a confused junkie half-assed musician.
他连苍蝇都舍不得杀
I mean, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
也许是吧 但你不能就当这事没发生过
Maybe so, but you can't just brush this off.
-芝加哥警局在找他 -很好
- CPD's looking for him. - Good.
我们能...
Can we just...
让一切恢复正常吗 拜托你
go about things normally, please?
你要是有他的消息 就告诉我
Listen, you hear from him, you tell me.
当然了
Of course.
行了吗
Good?
-队长 -吉米
- Chief? - Hey, Jimmy.
有什么需要帮助的
What can I do for you?
我想调回云梯队
I'd like to be transferred back to Truck.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
-好吧 -我想留在51队
- Well-- - I went to Ambulance
就去开救护车了 但现在...
when I wanted to be part of 51, but now--
我想成为一名消防员
I signed up to be a firefighter.
那样我才能发挥最大的作用
That's where I could do the most good.
我属于那里
That is where I belong.
-吉米 听着 -求你了
- Jimmy, look-- - Please.
队长 这很重要
Chief, it's important.
听着 你之前说过
Look, you mentioned earlier,
你还没准备好接过你哥哥的警徽
you weren't ready to take your brother's badge.
你当时说"时间太短 我无法承受"
"Too much, too fast," is what you said.
我认为你所经历的事也许会影响
Now, I can't help but think that what you're going through
你对紧急情况的应对
might affect your actions in a crisis situation.
所以这是拒绝的意思吗
So that's a no?
这只是我的直觉
That's just my gut reaction,
但我保证我会考虑的
but I promise you I'll consider it.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
消防博客
Firefighting blog.
这上面有好多搞笑的故事
They have the funniest true stories in here.
把链接发给我
Send me the link.
有一则是说加利福尼亚的一个局长
There's one about a chief in California
想让整个消防局的人都变成素食主义者
who tried to get the whole house to eat vegetarian.
是吗 成效如何
Oh, yeah? How'd that work out?
他们把他的办公室铺满了培根 从地板到天花板
They covered his office in bacon, floor to ceiling.
你看
Check it out:
消防局小说
firehouse fiction.
不
Oh, no.
-什么东西 -《热辣情缘
- What's that? - "Some like it hot:
发生在消防局的爱情故事》
bodice-ripping romance stories set in a firehouse."
没错 大声读出来
Yes, please. Let's read that out loud.
还是别了吧
Let's not.
凯西副队
Lieutenant Casey.
你们出勤时 一个叫苏珊·维勒的人来过
A, uh, Susan Weller came by while you guys were out on the call.
她说她待会再回来
She said she'd come back.
谢谢你告诉我 康妮
Thanks for the heads-up, Connie.
谁啊
Who's that?
凯西手下的政♥治♥顾问
A political consultant working for Casey.
我好像把我的平板落在车里了
I think I left my iPad in the car.
我去拿一下
I'm just gonna go grab it.
你...
Jus--
你没事吧
You all right?
没 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm-- I'm fine.
我只是...
I just, uh,
把这个落在车里了
just left this in my car.
"她的手抓住软管
"Her hand grabbed the hose.
"通电的软管在她手里颤动
"It was charged, ppened pulsing with energy
"像饥渴的野兽
"Like a starving animal,
"勉强被牢固的锁链固定着"
barely contained by its unbreakable chains."
是说水管还是动物
The hose or the animal?
我快要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
"消防局非常安静"
"The firehouse was quiet except
"只能听到吉纳维芙的心跳声"
for the beating of Genevieve's heart."
其实不用全念
We really don't have to hear the whole--
闭嘴
Shut up!
-继续念 布莱特 -"这时"
- Keep reading, Brett. - "Just then,
"吉纳维芙的女同搭档"
"Genevieve's lesbian ambulance partner,
"梅丽莎·杰 进来了"
"Melissa Jay, arrived.
"'外面太热了'"
"'The temperature is scorching outside,'
"她说 一边用蕾丝布巾擦着额头的汗"
she said, dabbing her sweaty brow with a lacy cloth."
等等 吉纳维芙姓什么
Wait a second. What's Genevieve's last name?
罗森
Lawson.
所以
So...
医护队员
the paramedics
是罗森和杰
are Lawson and Jay?
而副队却在衣帽间
And the lieutenant is banging
跟队长助理上♥床♥
the chief's assistant in the coatroom?
等等 也就是说这里有人...
Wait, that means that someone in this house...
怎么了
What?
不是我
It ain't me.
继续
Proceed.
"浴室的蒸气逐渐蔓延"
"The steam in the shower began to rise."
你似乎有心事 孩子
You look lost, kiddo.
告诉我你是怎么做到的
Tell me how you do it.
好
Okay.
什么事
Do what?
抛下对自家孩子的担心
Put your love for your kids aside
跑进一座座着火的建筑
and run into a burning building.
今天我感觉很不一样
That was different for me today;
有了路易...
Having Louie just...
情况不一样了
makes it different.
你正在经历这份工作中
You just discovered the hardest part
最难的部分...
of this job for any...
无论是对母亲 还是父亲
any of us, mothers...or fathers.
你想不想知道报♥警♥铃响起时
You want to know what I think on
我都在想什么
when the bells go off?
我会想 有一个家庭
That there's a family out there
与我的家庭一样
and they're just like mine.
可他们遇到了危险
And they're counting on me
需要我的帮助
to help them.
这是我加入消防队的初衷 是我的使命
It's what I signed up for. It's why I do this.
可是我跟凯西每次都是同时出任务
But Casey and I are running into the same burning building,
任务有时候会出状况
and--and sometimes things go wrong,
如果出事了 路易...
and if they do, then Louie's...
就又一个人了
alone again.
我明白
I get it.
虽然无论如何 辛迪在家里
I mean, I got Cindy the rock at home,
是我的坚强后盾
no matter what.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表