She had to go home.
我理解
I understand.
那你还好吗
Well, are you okay?
我一直很好
Always.
你该给她打个电♥话♥的
Yeah, you should call her.
改天吧
Hm, maybe someday.
每天都可以是改天 凯利
Every day is someday, Kelly.
我会牢记的
I'll keep that in mind.
老兄
Dude.
你说的应该是将军吧
I think you mean, "Check."
你这是怎么
How did you--
不
Nope.
象棋是给年轻人玩的 布莱特
Chess is a game for young brains, Brett.
需要我放点水吗 我是说
You want me to take it easy on you, I mean--
不用了
No.
我们玩跳棋怎么样
Okay, how do you feel about checkers?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
迪亚戈 你能去收拾东西吗
Diego, can you grab your stuff?
-我带你回家 -好的
- I'm taking you home. - Yeah, sure.
你是劳拉对吧
Um, Laura, right?
我是希尔薇·布莱特
I'm Sylvie Brett.
金发美女啊
A blonde.
-跟我来 -没错
- Come here. - I am.
你这是在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我在和迪亚戈玩象棋啊
I'm playing chess with Diego.
-他很好啊 -是吗 我不好
- He's fine. - Yeah, well, I'm not.
我不放心让我不认得的女人
I'm not fine with some woman I don't know
开车带着我儿子乱转
driving around with my son.
我只是帮安东尼奥一个忙
I was just doing Antonio a favor.
是吗 还有呢
Oh, yeah? And what else?
-你什么意思 -迪亚戈跟我说你学象棋
- I'm sorry? - Diego told me that you learned chess
是为了能更多的和在他一起玩
so you could spend more time with him.
你觉得我会怎么想
How do you think that looks?
怎么 怎么想
How it--how it looks?
你没结过婚 对吧
You've never been married, have you?
-没孩子吧 -没有
- No kids? - No.
那你开心就好
Stick to what you know.
-宝贝 你收拾好了吗 -好了
- Hey, hun, you ready? - Yeah.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you so much for helping out.
伙计们 麦克想看我们训练
You guys, Mack wanted to see us run some drills,
所以我们来做腹带穿戴
so we're doing girth wraps.
把手穿过手臂 勾住腋下
You go under the arms, hooking the armpits,
在腰背处打结
tie it at the small of the back.
腕带的穿戴更快
Wrist wrap's faster.
腹带则更收放有度
Girth wrap's more controlled.
谁先来
Who's first?
我是不会再年轻了
Not getting any younger.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你哥哥有和你联♥系♥吗
have you heard from your brother?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
劳拉·道森刚来了这里 把迪亚戈接走了
Uh, Laura Dawson just showed up here and took Diego.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
-她叫我金发美人 -你就是啊
- She called me blonde. - Well, you are.
她这话可不是在做描述 我觉得她生气了
I don't think she was being observational, she was pissed.
你想也知道 这一切
You can imagine that this is all
对他们来说很复杂
complicated for them.
我也在努力理解
Ugh, I'm trying.
他们不是和平分手
The breakup was not pretty,
而劳拉特别护犊子
and Laura loves playing mama bear.
我是不是
Am I--
进展是不是太快了
Is it too soon?
你知道我不想掺和你们的事对吧
You know I don't want to get in the middle of this?
我知道 但是 帮帮我嘛
No, I know, but come on.
我简直一头雾水
I'm flying blind here.
听着
Look...
我有个好哥哥
I have a great brother.
真的非常好
As good as they get.
但进展确实太快了
But it's too soon.
火警调查办公室来人了
Hey, OFI is here.
博登要大家都过去
Boden says all hands on deck.
好
Okay.
大家围过来
Gather around, everyone.
西帕摩尔街火灾出现了
Following the complications that have arisen
很多疑点
from the West Palmer fire,
消防局同意我们检查火警调查办公室
the CFD are allowing us to go through the evidence
从现场搜集来的证据
that the OFI collected at the scene.
凯西在火场遇见的那个男人
The man that Casey encountered at the fire
是个通缉犯 我们找到的任何证据
is a wanted criminal. Any evidence that we find
都将协助警♥察♥找到他
that will assist the police in locating him
能让很多人安心
will put a lot of minds at ease.
这家伙有多坏
How bad is this guy?
他试图用化肥炸♥弹♥炸毁一栋政♥府♥建筑
He tried to blow up a federal building with a fertilizer bomb.
火警调查办公室为我们提供了
Now, the OFI have given us everything we need
处理证据的必需物品
to properly handle evidence.
大家戴上手套 把证据装袋
You use gloves, you put everything in bags,
贴上标签 写上你找到它们的垃圾桶号♥码
you label it with the number of the bin that you found it in,
还有时间和自己的姓名
along with the time and your name.
开始吧
Let's go.
这是《无政♥府♥主义者食谱》的第二版
That's the second copy of "The Anarchist's Cookbook."
显然这还不止一版
Apparently, there's more than one edition.
我这有五张传♥单♥
I've got, like, five leaflets
开头语全是"别惹到我头上"
with "Don't Tread on Me" as their opener.
埃德华·欧文斯
Edward Owens.
这止疼药药效很强
That's a pretty hard-core painkiller.
起火前他正在吃
And he was on it before the burns.
照张药的照片 发给霍斯特德
Take a picture of it. Text it over to Halstead.
卡莉 你还好吗
Carly, you okay?
-发生什么事了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing, I--
你很照顾米兰达
Uh, you were so nice to Miranda.
-她还好吗 -她没事 我只是...
- Is she okay? - She's fine, I just, um--
我告诉警♥察♥我没看到埃迪
I told the cops I didn't see Eddie.
我不想让米兰达和我出什么事
I don't want anything to happen to Miranda or to me.
那家伙是个疯子
That guy's crazy.
如果他觉得我说了 他会找到我的
If he thought I talked, he'd find me.
你告诉我的任何事
Anything you tell me...
我们都会确保你安全
we'll make sure you're safe.
我今早在楼里见到他了
I saw him in the building this morning
就在我找到丹顿先生之前
before I found Mr. Denton.
他特别亢奋
He was all amped up,
说什么我是被选中的人
saying how I was the chosen one,
你们救了我和米兰达
that you guys saved me and Miranda,
却留着他等死
but just left him to die.
他说...
He said that...
他说了什么 卡莉
What? What'd he say, Carly?
他说他会让你们付出代价的
He said he was gonna make you guys pay for that.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
-疑似有毒物质暴露 -当心
- possible toxic exposure... - Be careful.
-谢谢你 队长 -哈里森大道431号♥
- Thank you. Chief! - 431 Harrison Avenue.
我得和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you.
大家听好了
Okay, everyone, listen up.
我们刚收到确认消息 埃迪·欧文斯
We just received confirmation that Eddie Owens
正在直接针对51大队
is targeting 51 directly.
我要取消全队出警
I'm taking the house out of service.
-什么 -这可能是个陷阱
- What? - It could be a trap.
然后其他消防队出警
And then some other fire house responds,
就这么直接掉进陷阱里是吗
and then they walk face-first into it.
如果你们愿意去 我们就去
If you're willing to go, then we go.
大家保持警惕 注意周围
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表