Herrmann, up there!
上面
Up here...
楼梯在哪里
Where the hell are the stairs?
我不知道
I don't know!
81号♥云梯队呼叫25大队长
Truck 81 to Battalion 25.
这里面需要一把摺叠梯
We need an attic ladder up here, inside.
给我一分钟 81
Give me a minute, 81.
下一个有空的云梯队员会给你送过去的
Next available truck will bring you one.
好 我们找一把梯子吧
Okay, let's improvise a ladder.
-收到 -没问题
- Copy. - Got it.
楼上的人 保持清醒
You, up there, stay with me.
我会救你的
I'm gonna get you.
梯子 来帮忙
Ladder! Give me a hand!
坚持住
Hang on!
扶稳了
Okay, hold it steady.
稳了 去吧
We got it. Go ahead.
亲爱的 你跟我来 好吗
Okay, hon, you're coming with me, all right?
救救我们
Help us!
待在那里 一次只能带一个人
Hey, stay there, we can only take one person at a time.
别爬过来
Hey, do not climb over here!
这玩意儿撑不住太多人
This thing's not gonna hold too much weight up there.
我说了停下
I said stop! Stop! Aah!
穆奇 队长 穆奇受伤了
Mouch! Chief, Mouch is down!
穆奇 穆奇
Mouch! Mouch!
出什么事了
What happened?
-穆奇在这下面 -等等
- Mouch is under here! - Wait.
穆奇 撑住 伙计
Mouch, hang in there, buddy.
我们会把你救出去的
We're gonna get you out of there.
知道吗
You got it?
好 救这些伤者出去
All right, let's get these victims out!
赶紧
Hurry!
撑住 快
Hold on, come on.
快
Come on.
撑住 压低身子 我马上来
Stay there. Stay down. Be right there.
坚持住 伙计 我们会救你的
Hang in there, buddy. We've got you.
-好了吗 -数三下
- You got it? - All right, on three.
一二三
One, two, three.
趴下 好 抬起来
Down, down. Okay, pull up.
救出他了吗
You got him?
伙计
Hey, buddy?
-你没事吧 -走吧
- You all right? - Let's go!
我叫马特 你叫什么
My name's Matt. Who are you?
我是凯茜
I'm Kathy.
我们要沿着这根绳子出去
We're gonna follow this line out of here.
抱紧我 知道吗
Hang on to me, okay?
知道了
Okay.
-真糟糕 -来吧
- That sucked. - Hey, come here.
-来 悠着点 -等等 好
- Come on, easy, easy. - Wait--okay.
慢点 我们接住你了
Take it slow. All right, we got you.
-侨 -在
- Chout! - Yep!
吸入浓烟
Smoke inhalation.
一些割伤
A few lacerations.
-她呼吸困难 -我们会照顾她的
- She's having trouble breathing. - We'll take care of her.
你会没事的 凯茜 撑住
You're gonna be okay, Kathy. Hang in there.
61 注意
Hey, 61, heads up!
你没事的 伙计
All right, you're okay, buddy.
你哪里受伤了
Where are you hurt?
他被压住了
All right. He got pancaked.
我真的没事
I'm okay, really.
收治他
Take him in.
-凯西 还有很多... -穆奇
- Casey, there's a lot more-- - Mouch.
三分钟后全体撤离不准进入
Three minutes and nobody else goes inside.
3号♥救援队 疏散大楼
Squad 3, evacuate the building.
西弗莱德 汇报
Severide, report!
西弗莱德
Severide!
马上出去 队长 正在带两名伤者出去
On our way, Chief. Bringing out two victims.
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace. Wallace.
埃尔 什么事
Al, what is it?
我女儿莱克西 她在里面
My daughter, Lexi. She's in there.
-什么 -她在里面
- What? - She's in there.
我女儿莱克西 她在里面
My daughter, Lexi. She's in there.
-什么 -先冷静
- What? - Hey, hey, hey, hey!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-你确定吗 -她在这里住了一个月
- You're sure? - She's been living here for a month.
我几个小时前
I just got off the phone with her
刚和她通电♥话♥ 她还在里面
a couple of hours ago, and she was here!
好吧 我们去找她
Okay. Let's try and find her.
来
Come on.
道森 你看到奥林斯基的女儿莱克西了吗
Dawson! You seen Olinsky's daughter, Lexi?
她没来过伤者分类区
Well, she didn't come through triage.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace...
华♥莱♥士♥ 我求求你 我求求你
Wallace, I beg you. I beg you.
埃尔 我已经让我的人都撤离了
Al, I have pulled my people out.
那幢楼可能马上就要塌了
That building's gonna collapse any second.
我们得开始灭火 希望她还能活下来
We have got to get water on that fire and hope that she made it.
队长 西弗莱德和克鲁兹回来了
Chief, Severide and Cruz are back.
西弗莱德 汇报
Severide, report.
情况很糟糕 我们能听到后面三角区有人声
It's bad. We can hear voices in the back, delta side.
我们还需要一点时间
We're gonna need another minute.
-埃尔 -我们得进去
- Al! - We got to go in there!
-等等 -我们得进去
- Wait! Hold on. - We got to go in!
-回去 -我求你了 求求你们
- Hold back. - I'm begging you, man. Please.
拜托了 求求你
Please! I'm begging you.
带路
Lead the way.
-坚持住 穆奇 -好
- Hang tight, Mouch. - Yep.
麦基 麦基
Maggie! Maggie.
-穆奇 -你好
- Mouch? - Hey.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Hey. You okay? - I'm good.
-让我看看 -有伤者
- Let me check you. - Incoming.
从二楼窗户跳了下来
Jumped out of a second-story window.
三度昏迷 路上已经插管
GCS 3, intubated in the field.
肺部完好 马上进行胸腔X光
Lungs are clear. Let's get a chest X-ray
-并送去创伤科 -麦基
- and call trauma down now. - Maggie?
创伤科三号♥刚空出来 快去
Trauma 3 just opened up. Go, go, go, go, go.
我去护士站登记
I'll check in at the nurse's station.
-等等 -麦基
- Wait a second. - Maggie,
去帮那些真正需要你的人
help the ones who really need it.
-你确定吗 -是的 赶紧回火灾现场去吧
- You sure? - Yeah. Get back to the fire.
好吧 没事吧
Okay. Yeah?
侨 快去吧
Chout, go!
我需要帮助
I need some help over here!
我需要帮助
I need some help here!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
这边 救救我们
Back here! Help us!
这边
This way!
莱克西
Lexi!
莱克西
Hey, Lexi.
莱克西 来 来
Hey, Lexi. Come on, come on.
醒一醒
Stay with us.
温度太高了
Ah! It's too hot.
从那面墙走
Through that wall!
莱克西 来 莱克西 趴低点
Lexi. Come on, Lexi. Get down. Come on.
我扶着她 快
I got her. Go.
西弗莱德 博登
Severide! Boden!
汇报一下
Someone! Report!
-我去找他们 -不 待在这里
- I'm going in after them. - No! Stay there.
莱克西
Lexi!
交给我们 交给我们 我们走
We got her. We got her. Let us work.
交给我们 交给我们
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表