紧急求救 气体爆♥炸♥
Mayday. Emergency. Gas explosion.
有消防员受伤
Firefighters down.
我搞砸了 是我违反了规定
I screwed up. I deliberately broke protocol.
他们的死是我的错
It's my fault that they're dead.
别这样 杰森 担起了责任
Don't do this, Jason... taking the blame.
如果你不说出真♥相♥
You don't tell the truth about what happened,
以后就再也没机会当消防员了
you'll never ride a rig again.
-病情的预后怎样 -癌细胞已经深入骨髓
- What's the prognosis? - The cancer's in my bones.
我希望不大了
My odds are not good.
我不会去想希望
I'm not thinking about odds,
我在此 你也是
I'm here and so are you
这就够了
and that's enough.
她最近的数据看起来不错
Her latest numbers look good.
她刚接受了几天的治疗 这是很大的进步
It's a big jump for just a couple days treatment.
她只是还没吃过东西
Yeah, she just hasn't been eating,
一直在睡觉
and she's sleeping all the time.
这是因为化疗 我们对此无能为力
That's the chemo. Not much we can do about that.
姑娘们 别八卦我了
Hey, ladies, quit gossiping about me.
医生说你挺好的
Doc says you're doing great.
无意冒犯 医生
Yeah, well, no offense, Doc,
但我对好的定义
but my definition of great
不包括每小时都吐
doesn't include tossing my cookies every hour.
抱歉 安娜
I'm sorry about that, Anna.
我给你开点药
I'll order you something for that.
坚持住
Hang in there.
挺好的
It's good.
-我要请假 -拜托 凯利
- I'm gonna take the shift off. - Oh, come on, Kelly.
你都看我睡觉看了两天了
You've been watching me sleep for, like, two days.
我爸爸半个小时后就来了
My dad's gonna be here in, like, half an hour.
-去上班吧 -我不介意
- Just go to work. - I don't mind.
去吧
Go!
我没事
I'm fine.
有事给我打电♥话♥
Just a phone call away.
那么
So...
跟坎奈尔聊得怎么样
How'd it go with Kannell?
他决定背锅
He's determined to take the fall.
保护对多伊尔的纪念
Protecting Doyle's memory.
如果他没拿自己的职业冒险 这真是很崇高
It'd be noble as hell if he weren't tanking his career.
这是他的选择
Well, that's his choice.
今天的月度审查小组已经结案了
The case is being closed at today's monthly review panel.
我们去找审查小组 让他们推迟
So we go to the panel. Ask them to postpone it.
我们没资格
We don't have the standing.
坎奈尔坚持他的说法
Kannell is sticking to his story.
那我们得改变他的说法
Then we gotta change the story somehow.
好
Okay.
有需要找我
Whatever you need.
我可不要着急 最后
Hey, I'm not gonna rush into this and end up
和连环杀手住一起 好吗
with some serial killer, okay?
那多余的房♥租你来出
Then you can pay the extra rent.
怎么 你们还在找室友吗
What, you guys still looking for a roommate?
在你们家吗 那人睡哪儿
In your place? Where would you put them?
我们大楼里刚腾出了一套三卧的房♥子
A three bedroom unit just opened up in our building.
挺好的
Oh, those are great.
奥蒂斯说 我们租了吧
Yeah, so Otis said, "Let's grab one.
他说 找到第三位室友 这样更便宜
We'll get a third roommate. It'll be cheaper," He said.
更多的钱的三分之一也比更少的钱的一半要少
One third of more money is less than half of less money.
这是数学啊
That's just math.
所以我们搬进去了 问了莱文蒂尼
So we moved in and lined up Levantini.
第一轮班的那个
From first shift.
但他的女友让他跟她同居
But his girlfriend asked him to move in with her,
所以现在我完蛋了
so now we're screwed.
这应该让我省钱的 而不是花钱
This was supposed to save me money, not cast me.
里昂要在佛罗里达州上社区大学
Leon is starting community college in Florida,
而克鲁兹要付账
and Cruz is footing the bill.
我找到了一份保镖的活儿 这有所帮助 但是
I get this new bouncer gig and that helps, but--
我呢
What about me?
当室友
For a roommate.
因为我想赶在我房♥东要两倍房♥租之前
'Cause I've been going nuts trying to find a new place
找到我能租得起的新房♥子
within my price range before my landlord doubles my rent,
这真的会帮助我
so it would really help me out.
你们也知道我不是连环杀手 所以
And you know I'm not a serial killer, so...
-是吗 -考虑一下吧
- Do we? - Just think about it.
这个消防队的人真的忍♥不住
People in this house really can't help
要住到一起 是吧
moving in with each other, huh?
像是强迫症
It's like a compulsion.
等等 西弗莱德搬出凯西家后
Wait--didn't you invite Severide to stay with you
你不是邀请他跟你住吗
after he moved out of Casey's?
那不一样
That was different.
-嗯 -3号♥抢险车 51号♥水罐车
- Yeah. - Squad 3, Engine 51.
-是啊 -是啊 是啊
- It was. - Oh, yeah, waga, waga, waga.
-很不一样 -建筑火灾
- Big difference. - Structure fire.
卡普 托尼 你们去通风
Capp, Tony, you guys vent.
克鲁兹 跟我去前门
Cruz, through the front with me.
-好 -收到
- Yup. - Got it.
有人吗
Hello?
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
有人吗
Hello?
51队
Hey, 51.
厨房♥里需要牵水管灭火
We're gonna need a line in the kitchen.
明白 三号♥救援队
Copy that, Squad 3.
副队
Lieutenant!
女士
Hey, ma'am?
女士 你得跟我们走
Ma'am, hey, you're gonna have to come with us.
副队
Lieutenant!
芝加哥烈焰 第五季第二十集
女士 能听到我说话吗
Ma'am! Can you hear me?
我们得救你出去
We gotta get you out of here!
-来 走 -不
- Come on. We got you. - No.
-快走 -不用
- We got you, come on. - No, I'm okay.
-一 二 -我没事
- One, two- - I'm okay.
快走
Come on.
大火要烧到屋檐了 后屋檐牵水管灭火
Fire's headed for the eaves. Get a line on that back roof.
收到 副队
Copy that, Lieutenant.
好了 躺下 没事了
There. Lay down. We got you.
躲着消防员
Running from firefighters?
几张照片不值你的命
A couple pictures aren't worth your life.
那栋房♥子是我的一切
That house is my whole life.
-我们尽力抢救 -谢谢
- We'll save what we can. - Thank you.
你觉得他会听我们的吗
Think this guy'll listen?
小组里所有队长中 他最有可能听了
Of all the Chiefs on the panel, he's our best bet.
-哈里 -华♥莱♥士♥
- Harry! - Wallace.
我已经迟到了 但你肯定知道
I'm already running late, but you knew that.
在你去审查小组前
Just need a moment of your time before
-耽误你几分钟 -这是谁
- you go into the panel. - Who's this?
哈里·莫兰队长 马特·凯西副队
Chief Harry Moran, Lieutenant Matt Casey.
-那个议员 -是的
- The alderman. - Yes, sir.
我想跟你说说6号♥救援队下水道事件
I wanted to talk to you about the Squad 6 sewer tunnel incident.
我们已经失去了那么多人
We've already lost so many men.
我不想也失去坎奈尔
I'd hate to see us lose Kannell, too.
害死两名消防员
I think getting two firefighters killed
足够终结他的事业了
is a pretty good reason to end a career.
除非搞砸的不是他
Unless he wasn't the one who screwed up.
他已经承认了
He's already admitted as such.
恕我直言 长官 那不是坎奈尔的错
All due respect, sir, it wasn't Kannell's fault.
是多伊尔的
It was Doyle's.
对一个无法为自己辩驳的人来说
That's a hell of an accusation to make
这项指控可很严重
of a man who can't defend himself.
坎奈尔说的事情经过...
The way Kannell says it went down--
他放下检测仪 跑回消防车...
him dropping the meter, running back to the rig--
二者距离可有50英尺
we're talking 50 feet.
如果他放下监控仪前各项读数正常
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表