你精神真好
You look amazing.
你真是
You are--
你真是不太会撒谎了
you are a terrible, terrible liar.
还要吃很多培根奶酪汉堡
It's gonna take a lot more bacon cheeseburgers
才能回到我的战斗体重
before I'm back to my fighting weight.
但他们很快就能让我出院了
But they are gonna let me out of here soon.
真好
Good.
我...我很高兴你来看我
I'm-I'm really glad you came by.
我想要谢谢你帮凯利
I wanted to thank you for helping Kelly
渡过这些难关
throughout all that madness.
他说你真的很支持他
He said you were really there for him.
是的 他...
Yeah, you know, he, uh...
他有点无助 所以...
he's kind of helpless, so...
我就...
I just...
觉得他应该需要人支持
figured he could use some backup.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你和他...你们在一起吗
Are you and him-- are you guys together?
没有
Uh, no.
没有 没在一起
No, we're not.
安娜 我们要...
Anna, we need to...
对 是的
Yeah, yes.
那我...
I'll...
那我就不打扰你了
I'll get out of your hair.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by--
还有所有这一切
and for everything.
没事
Yeah.
我们回去彻底检查时
When we went to the spot on overhaul,
没有尸体
no body--
到处都没有
nowhere.
那是在地下室 加比
And this is in the basement, Gabby.
那他去哪儿了
So where'd he go?
也许屋顶塌了之后情况有所变化
Maybe things shifted when the roof came down
他腿上的东西松动了
and took the pressure off his leg.
你跟我一样都知道
I mean, you know as well as I do,
火场里怪事常有
weird things happen in fires.
那然后呢 他就从前门走出去
And then what, he just walked out the front door
却没人看到他
and no one saw him?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概也只能这样理解了
Guess you just got to chalk it up to one of those things.
我只是...
I just...
觉得我快疯了
Just feel like I'm losing my mind.
我出去逛一下
I'm gonna run out for a bit.
道森 这是特丽丝 达拉的姑姑
Dawson, this is Therese, Darla's aunt.
好
Oh, cool.
我刚想去看看你侄女
I was just about to check in on your niece.
这是达拉跟你说的救护员
This is the medic Darla was telling you about.
我听说了你对她父亲说的话
I heard about how you talked to her father.
是的 他不太支持达拉
Yeah, well, he wasn't being very supportive.
查尔斯一个人养大了那孩子
Charles raised that girl himself.
这你知道吗
Did you know that?
达拉还在襁褓时他妻子就离开了他们
His wife walked out on them when Darla was just a baby--
搬去了迈阿密 再也没回来
moved to Miami, never came back.
那个人所忍♥受的东西你永远都不会知道
That man has put up with more than you will ever know.
这件事他一直责备自己
He's blaming himself for all this,
但他已经尽他所能了
but he did the best he could for her.
工作降职 就为在家等她放学
Took a demotion so he could be home when she got out of school.
每个足球队都去陪练 每场校园剧都去看
Coached every soccer team, showed up for every school play.
所以在你批判他不够支持她之前
So maybe before you judge him for not being supportive...
也许你该先看看他眼底的震惊
maybe you should try to see this shock through his eyes.
我...
I...
你说得对
You're right.
我会跟达拉说你来过
I'll let Darla know you stopped by.
火调办把西帕摩尔街的火灾结案了
OFI has closed their investigation of the West Palmer fire.
建筑物内没有发现任何人的尸骸
No human remains were found anywhere inside.
好的
Okay.
但有这段记录
But there was this:
"地下室发现
"A small hatch was discovered
"一个小裂口 通往
"in the basement leading to the alley
"建筑物西侧的小巷
"on the west side of the structure.
"可能行踪不明的受害者
"It is possible that the unaccounted for victim
正是通过这个裂口逃出了火场"
escaped the fire through this hatch."
他们查出那人是谁了吗
Did they figure out who the guy is?
火灾现场没有留下身份线索
No identifying items survived the fire.
楼内住户不认识任何符合他描述的人
Building residents didn't know anyone fitting his description--
也不知道有人住在地下室
didn't know anyone living in the basement at all,
就是这样
for that matter.
现场有枪♥支♥遗落吗
Weren't there some guns left behind?
烟酒爆管局查到了一个私人经销商
ATF trace led to a private dealer.
没有文件记录 很不寻常
No paper trail. That's not unusual.
他应该会被烧伤 队长 很严重
He would've been burned, Chief--severely.
他为什么不去求医
Why didn't he come to the medics for help?
凯西
Casey.
那人拿枪指着你
The man pulled a gun on you.
他非法入住地下室
He was squatting in the basement.
你想为这个人的行为做出合理解释
You are trying to attach rational behavior to this man.
你解释不了的
You aren't gonna find any.
重点是 他还活着
Point is, he's alive.
你不用再担心他了
You don't have to worry about him anymore.
谢谢 队长
Thanks, Chief.
不客气
You're welcome.
我知道你想把车♥库♥打扫干净
I know you want the apparatus floor cleaned,
我们都在打扫了
and we're all over it.
告诉81号♥云梯队 我们出去一趟
Tell 81 we're going for a ride.
丹顿
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-是瑞克·丹顿吗 -你好
- Rick Denton? - Hi, there.
你想找公♥寓♥吗
You looking for an apartment?
不 我叫马特·凯西
No. My name's Matt Casey.
我是芝加哥消防局的一名副队
I'm a lieutenant with the CFD.
明白了
Oh, I see.
我想问一些问题 关于住在
I wanted to ask you about the man
西帕尔默街3281号♥地下室的那个男人
living in the basement at 3281 West Palmer.
那幢楼里没有地下室
There's no basement unit in that building.
我知道新闻报道说一个受害者被困在那里了
I know there was a report of a victim being trapped down there,
但我可以告诉你
but, uh, I can tell you,
没人住在那间地下室
there's nobody living in that basement.
我看到他了
Well, I saw him.
我不是想给你惹麻烦
Now, I'm not trying to get you in trouble.
如果你之前是偷偷租给他...
If you were renting to him under the table--
什么 你是指控我...
What? Wait, are you accusing me of, uh--
我就是想查出他是谁
I'm just trying to find out who he is.
丹顿先生 我想找到他 确保他没事
Mr. Denton, I want to find this man and make sure he's okay.
我觉得有责任
I feel responsible.
我当时要在他跟一个小女孩之间做选择
I had to choose between him and a little girl.
-作为一个消防员 -我不知道他是谁
- As a firefighter-- - I don't know who he is.
如果他是非法占住 没人告诉过我
If he was squatting, no one told me.
懂了吗
All right?
不管是你 是警♥察♥ 还是别人过来
And that's the last thing I'm gonna tell you
我都会这么说
or the cops or anyone else who comes by.
没什么事的话 我还有工作要做
Now if you'd excuse me, I have some work to do.
汤普森先生
Mr. Thompson.
我就想跟你谈五分钟
I just need five minutes of your time.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
拜托
Please.
我很抱歉之前在医院那样跟你讲话
I apologize for the way I talked to you at the hospital.
我对她尽全力了 而...
I did everything I could for that girl, and...
我不知道哪里出问题了
I don't know where I blew it.
孩子总做蠢事 汤普森先生
Kids do stupid things, Mr. Thompson,
无论家教如何
no matter how they're raised.
我每天都能见到
I see it every day.
但不管发生了什么 不管谁搞砸了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表