5号♥病床呼叫神经咨♥询♥
Neuro consult, bed 5.
我看到你了
I can see you.
不管在外面的是谁
You know, whoever's out there,
我这有呼叫器 我不怕使用的哦
I've got a call button, and I'm not afraid to use it.
我还以为你下不了床呢
I thought you were all laid up.
好吧
Well...
身上有点痛 但我还好
I'm sore, but I'm fine.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你知道的
Eh, you know,
就一点点的跟癌症作斗争
just fighting cancer drop by drop.
克拉克都跟我说了
Clarke told me everything,
所以如果你是来说你的感受的
so if you're here to talk about your feelings,
那还是请你去别处说吧
can you please take it someplace else?
我不是那种喜欢说自己感受的人
I'm not much of a "Talk about my feelings" kind of guy.
我就知道我没喜欢错人
Well, I knew I liked you.
-但我只是... -别 拜托
- But I just wanted-- - Oh! Don't, please!
拜托
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry
事情终究没能成功
that it didn't work out.
我真的很想帮你
I really wanted to help.
我知道
I know.
他们还在找其他配型
You know, they're still looking for another match,
所以 谁知道会怎样呢
so, I mean, you never know.
你花了多久才找到了我
How long did it take you to find me?
大概...
It's like...
14个月
14 months.
但 也许我的故事要结束了
But, hey, maybe my story here's over.
不管谁掌管生杀大权 肯定自有其计划
Whatever higher power's pushing the buttons has a plan,
但我真的觉得没关系了
and I'm really at peace with that.
这个班我应该请假的
I should've taken the shift off.
不 不 不要这样
No, no, don't do that.
来
Come here.
火灾里的那个姑娘怎么样了
What happened to that girl from the fire?
她成功逃生了 对吗
She made it, right?
是的
Yeah.
那你还自责什么呢
There you go. You're off the hook.
这周你已经挽救了一条性命
You've already saved a life this week.
他来了
Hey! There he is.
下次不要再从病房♥里消失了
Maybe don't go missing from your hospital room.
不要这样
Let's not do that.
空床铺会让人误会的
Empty bed sends the wrong signals.
我没事
I'm fine.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
只有你能跳出窗户
Only you can jump out of a window
并活下来讲这个故事
and live to tell about it.
真是生命力顽强
Nine lives.
你没事吧
You all right?
怎么回事
What is it?
克拉克说他们不让我捐赠骨髓
Clarke says they won't go through with the donation.
他们说我的伤太重
They say there's been too much trauma.
但她...她已经开始化疗了
But she's-- she started the chemo.
是的
Yeah.
事情不应该变成这样
It's not supposed to happen this way.
很遗憾 凯利
Sorry, Kelly.
安娜认为这都是命中注定
Anna thinks it's all part of some higher plan.
我知道 但是因为你的伤
I don't know, but there's no way
他们没法对你做硬膜麻醉
they're gonna give you the epidural with your injuries,
所以我觉得为了她好
so I think acceptance is
你可能最好只能接受了
probably the best gift you can giver her.
什么
What?
她需要知道你支持她
She needs to know she's got your full support.
不 硬膜麻醉
No, no, no. The epidural.
由于你脊椎受伤 无法硬膜麻醉
Trauma to the spine prevents you from receiving the epidural.
他们肯定是因此才叫停的
I'm pretty sure that's why they called the procedure off.
所以其实是因为那样会很疼吗
So, this is about how much it's gonna hurt?
疼痛 可靠性 安全性
Well, pain, liability, safety,
还有其它那些律师们已经考虑的因素
a bunch of other terms I'm sure the lawyers have at the ready.
我不会让别人来决定
I'm not gonna let someone else make that call.
不可能
It's not gonna happen.
早上好
Well, good morning.
竟然有人比我还早到我办公室
It's rare someone gets to my office earlier than me.
不好意思
Sorry.
是安娜·达雷的事
It's about Anna Daley.
相信我 我知道你很难过
Trust me. I understand your frustration.
这种骨髓移植就像过山车一样
These transfusion cases are always a rollercoaster,
一般没有什么好结局
and they often don't end well.
我想进行捐赠
I want to go through with the donation,
如果必要的话不需要麻醉
without the anesthesia if need be.
副队长
Lieutenant,
不用硬膜麻醉的话
without that epidural,
手术过程会极其难以忍♥受
the procedure would be intolerable.
我平时得穿着45磅的消防服
I go into fires that are 1,100 degrees
进入1100度的火场
wearing 45 pounds of turnout gear.
我的忍♥耐力高
I can tolerate a lot.
我相信是的
Yes. I'm sure.
但这不容讨价还价
But this isn't a conversation.
你的医生不会允许
Your doctors won't allow it,
我也不会
and I can't allow it.
如果我不这么做 她会死的
If I don't do this, she'll die.
我不会让她死的
I won't let that happen.
副队长 你别无选择
Lieutenant, you don't have a choice.
我们要去吃披萨吗
Are we gonna have pizza?
没错 小家伙
Yeah, we sure are, buddy.
双份意大利香肠
Double pepperoni.
路易 我们有几个朋友
Hey, Louie, some of our friends wanted
想和我们一起吃午餐
to have lunch with us.
你能和他们分享你的披萨吗
You think you can share your pizza with them?
好的
Okay.
别紧张 好吗
Don't be nervous, okay?
交朋友总是好事
It's good to make new friends.
方诺罗素披萨店
来 牵着我的手
Here you go. Hold my hand.
加比
Gabby.
马特
Matt.
这是我父母
These are my parents.
你们好
Hey, there.
你好 路易
Hey, Louie.
我是安德雷
I'm Andre.
你好吗 小家伙
How you doing, buddy?
先坐下吗 先坐吧
Want to sit down? You want to take a seat?
我去...我去点菜
Uh, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go order.
好的
Okay.
-来 -让他坐下
- Come on. - Sit him down over here.
好了
All right.
-好了 -好
- Okay, there we go. - Okay.
你好吗 伙计
Hey, what's up, man?
加比 对吗
Gabby, right?
我是玛丽
I'm Mary.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你所做的事很勇敢
What you're doing is very brave.
过奖
Course.
简直不敢相信
Can't believe it.
他看上去和安德雷小时候一模一样
He looks just like Andre did when he was his age.
我们也是几天前才发现的
We only found out a few days ago.
要接受这件事肯定不容易
It's a lot to take in.
谢谢你们保护着他
Thank you for keeping him safe,
让他这么开心
making him so happy.
知道了 和其它地方一样
Yeah, got it. Same as every other place.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You too.
你可以不用打那些电♥话♥了
So, you can stop with the calls.
其他医院主管
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表