Won't interfere with your procedure.
很好
Okay. Great.
你做的是一件好事 凯利
This is a really good thing that you're doing, Kelly.
安娜是个好女孩
Anna's a great girl.
斯普林菲尔德的儿科护士
Pediatric nurse from Springfield.
她组织了全国性的慈善活动
She organizes state-wide charity events.
很高兴我能帮到她
Wow. I'm just glad I can help her.
安娜想见你
Anna wants to meet you.
别觉得有责任
Don't feel obligated.
我了解供受者的交流
I know donor-recipient interactions.
有许多包袱
That's--there's a lot of baggage there.
你了解她 结果移植
I mean, you get to know her, and maybe the transplant
-并不成功 -我是消防员
- doesn't work-- - Hey, I'm a firefighter.
我每天都帮助人
I help people every day.
有些人能撑下来 有些人不能
Some make it, some don't.
我只是说 现在匿名挺好的
I'm just saying, a little anonymity can be nice right now.
而且她需要的是骨髓
Besides, she needs bone marrow...
不是新朋友
not a new friend.
这是什么
What is this?
一个人的垃圾是另一个人的宝藏
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
不行 你不能把垃圾堆里捡来的东西
Oh, no, you are not bringing some dumpster-picked thing
-带进我的消防队 -没在垃圾堆里
- into my firehouse. - It wasn't in the dumpster.
-是在 -垃圾堆旁边
- It was, uh, like-- - Dumpster-adjacent.
没错
There you go.
耶
Yeah.
这会很棒的
Oh, this is gonna be so awesome.
谁会扔掉这种东西啊
Who would throw something like this away?
网有些破烂
Well, the net's a little ratty.
你开玩笑吗 它情况很好
What, are you kiddin'? It's in great shape.
只有我记得2009年的
Am I the only one who remembers
桌上足球惨败吗
the Foosball Fiasco of 2009?
我也说了这句话 队长
Yeah, I said the same thing, Chief,
但我想着这是个不错的消遣
but then I figured it'd be a nice distraction.
可以让我们所有人
Good way to blow off a little steam...
减轻一些压力
for all of us.
同意了吗
So is that a yes?
-暂时 -好棒
- Provisionally. - Yes!
-谢谢 队长 -好棒
- Thank you, Chief! - Yes!
好棒
Yes!
谢谢 凯西
Thanks, Casey. Thank you.
各位 2009年发生了什么
Guys, what happened in 2009?
天啊
Oh! Oh, God!
等等 各位
Wait! Guys!
-我来 -什么惨败
- I got it. - What was the fiasco?
大新闻
Big news.
我的叔祖母埃德温娜
My Great Aunt Edwina...
给我们寄了25美元 当结婚礼物
sent us 25 bucks as a wedding gift.
真有爱
That is really sweet.
等等
Wait.
我们真的结婚了
We're actually married.
法官是这么说的
So said the judge.
-这让我好开心 -我也是
- That makes me so happy. - Me, too.
这让我觉得我们能挺过一切
Makes me think we can get through anything.
很好
Good.
因为我们可以
Because we can.
好球
Nice. Nice.
不错
Good.
他们已经抽取了你的骨髓吗
Hey, did they take your bone marrow already?
-真容易 -不 我倒是希望如此
- That was easy. - No, I wish.
你做的事很酷
It's pretty cool what you're doing.
没什么大不了的
It's no biggie.
-你紧张吗 -不
- Are you nervous? - No.
那会很疼的
Supposed to be pretty painful.
有麻醉
Anesthesia.
是啊 但65%的捐赠者事后都说有背部疼痛
Yeah, but 65% of donors report back pain afterwards.
如果出了意外 损伤了骨骼或者神经
So something goes wrong, bone or nerve damage,
你可能要休息一阵子
you could be off the job for a while.
-你怎么知道的 -我搜到的
- And you know this how? - I Googled it.
史黛拉
Aw, Stella...
-怎么了 -你关心我
- What? - You care.
-所以呢 -你关心我
- Yeah, so? So what? - You care!
我关心你又怎么啦
What if I do care?
犯法吗
Is that against the law?
芝加哥消防局
蒂娜 你好
Hey, Tina.
有地方可以聊两句吗
There somewhere we can talk?
当然
Uh, sure. Yeah.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
安德雷·凯斯同意让儿童与家庭服务部
Andre Keyes gave DCFS permission to administer
做亲子鉴定 于是我们做了
a paternity test, so we did.
抱歉 加比 但毫无疑问
I'm sorry, Gabby... but there's no question.
他是路易的父亲
He's Louie's father.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Thanks for coming so quickly.
佩吉特法官说你是城里
Judge Paget says you're one of the best
打领养官司最好的律师之一
adoption attorneys in the city.
很高兴听到你这么说 但我希望他警告过你
That's nice to hear, But I hope he warned you,
-我是一个直来直往的人 -没问题
- I'm a straight shooter. - We can handle that.
我们只是需要知道面对的情况是什么
We just need to know what we're dealing with.
像这种案子 生父总是能
In cases like these, the birth parent
赢得监护权
almost always wins guardianship.
如果他是个不合格的父亲呢
Well, what if-- what if he's not a fit parent?
他基本一直在跟踪我们
I mean, he's basically been stalking us.
我明白 但法♥院♥一般不会
I understand, but the courts are generally reluctant
把监护权给亲生父母之外的人
to award custody to someone other than the natural parents,
除非有些亲生父母对孩子有
except in cases where those parents
明显的虐待 忽视和遗弃
clearly abused, neglected, or abandoned them.
过去三年里安德雷·凯斯都没管过路易
Andre Keyes abandoned Louie for the last three years.
路易长这么大 一直都是从一家到另一家
Louie was bounced from one abusive home to another
被虐待过来的
his entire life.
我们不会把他交出去的
We're not just gonna hand him over.
我理解这对你俩来说
I understand how upsetting this is...
有多苦恼 但我想你需要知道
for both of you, but I think it's important
因为只有道森女士的名字出现在
for you to know you are not legally a guardian
领养申请表上 所以你不是
of Louie's, since only Ms. Dawson's name
路易合法的监护人
appears on the foster application.
等等 等等 我们现在已经结婚了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, we're--we're married now
我们一起填写了文件正式申请收养他
and we filed for papers to officially adopt him, together--
但这份文件还没有被受理
But those papers haven't even been considered yet.
事实上 你们仍然极可能输掉官司
Fact is, you're still facing long odds.
记住 你们需要深思熟虑
Knowing all that, you need to think hard
你们是否要去申请做
about whether or not you're going to pursue
路易永久的监护人
permanent guardianship of Louie.
我们考虑过了
We're in this together.
无论文件上怎么说
No matter what the paperwork says.
我们都不会放手的
We're not letting Louie go.
我们准备好了
We're ready to take this on.
好的
Okay.
赫尔曼 你怎么了
Hey, Herrmann, what's up?
没事
Nothing.
那是什么
What's that?
是... 你... 没事
Ah, it's just, uh-- you--nothing.
李·亨利过来了
I had Lee Henry swing by the firehouse,
给我从家里带了点东西
and bring me something from home.
好吧
All right. Fine.
乒乓球拍
A ping-pong paddle.
拜托 这可是凯乐斯宾的碳纤球拍啊
Please. This is a carbon fiber Killerspin Diamond TC.
乒乓球拍中的凯迪拉克
The Cadillac of table tennis paddles.
不
No. No.
我从一个自以为自己是刘南奎的
I won it off a student from Northwestern
西北小子手上赢来的
who thought he was Yoo Nam-kyu.
所以我们这是要赢定了吗
So do we have a ringer on our hands?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表