怎么 你是怕我会不告而别之类的吗
What're you afraid I was gonna leave without saying good-bye?
别回斯普林菲尔德
Don't go back to Springfield..
-为什么不回呢 -我们之间有感觉
- Why not? - There's something here.
你也有感觉
You feel it, too.
抱歉 我找安娜
Hey, sorry, I'm looking for Anna.
大概半小时前出院了
Discharged about a half hour ago.
她留下了那个
She left that...
有一天...
凯西 我需要帮忙
Casey! I need help!
救我出去
Hey! You get me out of here.
我发誓 我会开枪的 我会杀了你
I'll kill you, I swear. I will kill you!
我一会儿回来救你
I'll come back for you.
不
No!
-什么鬼 -我就把他留在这里了
- What the hell? - I left him right here.
我想问一些问题关于住在西帕尔默街3281号♥
I wanted to ask you about the man living in the basement
地下室的那个男人
at 3281 West Palmer.
我知道新闻报道说一个受害者被困在那里了
I know there was a report of a victim being trapped down there,
但没人住在那间地下室
but there's nobody living in that basement.
-他应该会被烧伤 -他还活着
- He would've been burned. - He's alive.
你不用再担心他了
You don't have to worry about him anymore.
我就是不喜欢西部片或者汽车电影 去告我呀
I just don't like westerns or car movies, so sue me.
我也不爱看什么一对情侣相遇
And I cannot watch another movie about a couple that meet,
在一起 分手 又在一起
get together, break up, get back together--
又分手
Break up again,
最后又在一起的片子
and then finally get back together.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, I mean, you know,
什么情侣会那样啊
what couple would do something like that?
好吧 但我要带啤酒
Okay, fine, but I'm getting beer.
我要爆米花
And I'm getting popcorn.
请注意 顾客们
Attention, shoppers,
请来肉类区
come on down to our meat department
品尝我们的纽约牛排新品
try a sample of our New York steak
现在售价仅为一磅11.99美元
which is on sale right now for $11.99 a pound.
味觉的至尊享受
Your palate will sing.
谢谢您的光临
And, as always, thank you for shopping with us
祝您愉快
and have a wonderful day.
你是医护人员
You a paramedic?
对 我是
Yeah, I am.
烧伤的话
What's a--a good medicine
要用什么药
to put on a--a burn?
芦荟或者...
Uh, aloe vera, or--
这要看实际病情 有多严重呢
I mean, it kind of depends. How bad is it?
你是51号♥消防局的吗
You at Firehouse 51?
一定感觉自己很厉害吧
Must make you feel so powerful.
可以决定谁生谁死
Deciding who lives and who dies.
马特
Matt.
-马特 -怎么了
- Matt! - What's wrong?
加比 怎么了
Gabby? What is it?
你确定那是同一个人吗
And you're sure it was the same guy?
他知道我是51消防局的 也有烧伤
He knew I was from 51 and he had those burns.
但你们不知道他是谁
And you have no idea who he is?
我们四处问过了 但邻居和房♥东
We asked around, but the neighbors and landlord
都说不认识他
denied knowing anything about him.
我们需要身份信息
We need an ID.
我会联♥系♥杰·霍斯特德 跟他说明情况
I'll reach out to Jay Halstead, loop him in.
他有权调看那家超♥市♥的
He has the clearance to pull the security footage
监控录像
from that supermarket.
可以从那里开始
That's a start.
有消息就告诉你们
I'll let you know what I hear.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
再见
Bye.
你不用躲起来的
You know, you don't have to hide.
这也不是秘密了
It's not like this is a secret.
穿成这样吗
Oh, dressed like this?
还是穿成昨晚那样
Or in the little dress from last night?
亲一个
Kiss.
-穿成那样特别棒 -谢谢
- That was a great dress. - Thank you.
见鬼
Damn it.
我今天本来是休息的
I was supposed to have today off.
斯通要我半小时后过去
Stone needs me there in 30.
迪亚戈怎么办
What am I going to do with Diego?
我去吧
What about me?
我可以从你妈妈家把他带出来
I can pick him up from your mom's,
带他去消防局
and take him to the fire house,
和他下象棋
let him beat me up in chess.
一起带迪亚戈
Team Diego effort.
谢谢谢谢谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
-我给妈妈打个电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call my mom. - Okay.
你看起来像...
You look like...
要为我做个早餐的样子
you wanna cook me breakfast.
在附近看到一个年纪比较大的人了吗
Hey, you seen an older guy around here?
我爸爸的一个朋友要跟着出任务
Buddy of my dad's is doing a ride-along this shift,
-他不见了 -没有
- I already lost him. - Nope.
我没看见他
I haven't seen him.
你走进来时我还以为你是道森
I thought you were Dawson when you walked in.
你还没给她吗
You still haven't given that to her?
每次我想给她时 总会有事妨碍
Every time I try, something gets in the way.
那个拿枪的疯子
Had it all figured out
出现前 我都想好了的
before that nutjob with the gun showed up.
那就直接出去给她
Well, just go out there and give it to her.
我居然有时候还想 你为什么还是单身
And I sometimes wonder why you're still single.
-好吧 -我们是穿着消防制♥服♥结婚的
- Fair enough. - We got married in turnout gear.
送戒指必须隆重点
So the ring needs to be a thing.
我知道你的想法
I know what you're thinking,
我可不会用生奶油
and whipped cream will not be a part of it.
该死 我还以为我的计划很棒
Damn, I thought I nailed it.
奶奶让你吃了多少
So how much did abuela make you eat?
每过20分钟 就有一碟新菜
There's a new plate of something every 20 minutes.
安东尼奥和我居然还没有
It's amazing Antonio and I aren't, like,
一千磅 这真神奇
a thousand pounds each.
你得明白跟你共度时光
You gotta know how special it is for her
-对她来说有多重要 -她挺酷的
- to have time with you. - I mean, she's cool...
虽然她没有游戏机
for not having an X-box.
这是从13岁小孩口中说出的
It's about the highest compliment one can get
最高赞扬
from a 13 year old.
61号♥救护车 一名男子因不明原因昏倒
Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes,
-西帕尔默街3281号♥ -我们该出动了
- 3281 West Palmer. - That's us.
奥蒂斯 你介意带迪亚戈进去吗
Uh, Otis, you mind bringing Diego inside?
没问题 玩玩游戏机
Oh, absolutely. Talk some X-box.
-或者下棋 -好吧
- Or chess. - Chess it is.
拿出棋盘 我马上回来
All right, get your board out 'cause I'm gonna be back soon,
看我杀得你落花流水
and I'm gonna kick your butt.
道森 这栋大楼不就是
Hey, Dawson, isn't this the building
有人拿枪指着凯西的地方吗
where that guy pulled a gun on Casey?
这是个巧合对吧
That's just a coincidence, right?
女士 你叫的救护车吗
Ma'am, did you call for an ambulance?
是我的房♥东
It's my landlord.
我听到了声音 就下来了
I heard a noise, and I came down here,
发现他成了这样
and I found him like this.
没脉搏了
No pulse.
这栋楼是他的吗
This is the man who owns the building?
马特就是想让他开口
This is the man Matt was trying to talk to.
他心脏停搏了
He's asystole.
很遗憾 他死了
I'm sorry. He's dead.
芝加哥烈焰
第五季 第十二集
如我所说 我们前来执行任务
Like I said, we were here on a call
有一名男子被困在那里
and a man was trapped in there.
他用枪威胁一位副队长
He threatened one of our Lieutenants--
他碰巧是我丈夫
who happens to be my husband, with a gun.
加比 布莱特
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表