-他好得很 -那太好了
- He's doing great. - So good to hear.
但愿没有别的坏消息了吧
No more bad news, I hope?
比尔·哈维向我保证
Bill Harvey assured me
不会再有问题了
that there weren't gonna be any more problems.
没事 一切都很好
No, no, no, everything's fine.
我不是叫你来说这个的
That's not why I asked you to come by.
我们终于要谈谈州参议员的事了吗
Are we finally going to talk about that state senate seat?
我想谈谈迪林的河滨步道提案
I want to talk about Dearing's river walk proposal.
迪林的...什么
Dearing's...what?
迪林2011年的提案
Dearing's proposal from 2011.
你当时是支持他的中坚力量
You joined forces with him on it.
你说你认识《芝加哥太阳报》的
You see, you said you knew Teri Martin
特莉·马丁
from the "Sun-Times,"
你知道她会合作
that you knew she'd play ball.
我查看了所有她以前的文章
So I looked up all her past articles.
迪林提出那份提案的时候
She wrote a lot of puff pieces on Dearing,
她写了很多吹捧他的文章
back when he made that proposal.
所以我都联♥系♥在一起了
That's when I put it together.
迪林也是你的客户
Dearing is one of your clients.
我可以解释的
I can explain that.
你有没有听说过一种说法
Have you ever heard the expression
叫"纵火消防员"
"Arsonist firefighter"?
什么
What?
就是说一个消防员自己放火
It refers to a firefighter who starts fires
这样他就可以去灭火 然后成为英雄
just so he can put them out, be the big hero.
你向迪林告密
You tipped off Dearing
好回来我这边
so you could get your hooks back into me,
最后参选州参议员
end up in the state senate.
真是荒唐
That's absurd.
苏珊 我是一个正直 讲道理的人
Susan, I'm a decent, reasonable guy.
但我也有我的底线
But I have my limit.
你让路易卷入危险之中
And putting Louie in jeopardy?
-那就远超我的底线了 -马特
- That was ten miles past it. - Matt--
我要你滚出我的生活 越远越好
I need you to get out of my life and stay out,
否则我对你不客气
or I will dismantle you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我会把你丢到垃圾堆里
I will lay you to waste
不留任何痕迹 只剩焦土
and leave nothing behind but scorched earth.
别怀疑我这些话是开玩笑
Don't even think for a second that I'm not serious.
你走吧
Get out.
西基♥督♥教青年会
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
你见过这个孩子吗
You ever seen this kid around here?
他可能没有照片中
He probably looks less cleaned up
这么干净清爽 但是
than he does in the picture, but...
你是警♥察♥吗
You work for the police?
不 我只是他一个朋友
Nope. I'm just a friend.
你见过他吗
You seen him?
很多街头上的孩子都来洗澡
We get a lot of street kids come in to shower,
或者用体育馆
maybe use the gym.
我们不收他们的钱 也不问他们任何问题
We don't make 'em pay, and we don't ask questions.
好
Okay.
知道了 谢谢
Okay, um... thank you.
西基♥督♥教青年会
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你怎么知道我来这里
How'd you know I come here?
因为
Well...
西基♥督♥教青年会
-别急 -那是我的背包
- Hey, whoa. - That's my backpack!
-你想干什么 女士 -你想要回去吗
- What the hell, lady? - You want all this stuff back?
-想 -跟我来
- Yeah. - Come with me.
快走
Come on.
凯利 是你吗
Yo, Kelly, that you?
伙计 你迟到了
Hey, man. You're late.
一小时后就起飞了 你的行李呢
Wheels up in an hour. Where are your bags?
你把她留在长椅上了
You left her on a bench.
我带她去了医院 我们救了她
I took her to the hospital. Okay, we saved her life.
她还没脱离危险 仍然在重症监护室里
She wasn't out of the woods. She's still in ICU.
如果我带她进急救室
Look, if I took her into that ER
又有拿手♥机♥的人认出我
and one idiot with a cell phone ID'd me,
那她的照片会在网上满天飞
her face would have been all over the internet.
她会被公开羞辱的
She would have been publicly humiliated.
你了解我
Come on. You know me.
我是在帮她
I was helping her.
你知道开私人飞机的好处吗
Hey, you know one of the many perks of flying private?
只要你想 他们会一直等你
They hold the plane for you as long as you want.
所以快去把行李打包好吧
So let's go to your house, get those bag packed.
来这里干什么 我不需要领救济品
What are we doing here? I don't need a handout.
跟我来就行了
Hey. Just follow me.
好吗
Okay?
走
Come on.
你肯定就是克里斯了
You must be Chris.
这些是什么人
Who are all these people?
我是这里的队长 这位是古德温女士
I'm the chief here. This is Ms. Goodwin.
这位是州检察官杰弗里斯先生
This is Mr. Jefferies, the State's attorney.
我们知道药店发生的事了
We know what happened at the pharmacy.
我们也知道你为什么那样
And we know why you did it.
丙肝是一种很严重的疾病
Hepatitis C is a very serious disease.
我没有保险
Yeah, well, I don't actually have insurance.
我是芝加哥医院的主任
Well, I'm the head of the hospital at Chicago Med.
我们有特别治疗丙肝的项目
And we have a program especially designed for that treatment.
鉴于情况特殊
And due to special circumstances,
大部分是被一个老朋友逼着
mostly some bullying by an old friend,
我们准备免费给你提供治疗
we're prepared to offer it to you at no cost.
鉴于你要为那次盗窃案投案自首
And since you're turning yourself in for the robbery--
没错 你要投案自首 孩子
and, oh, yes, you're gonna do that, son.
所以控诉将会由重罪
it means the charges will be reduced
减为轻罪
from felony to misdemeanor.
如果你参加医院的治疗项目
And if you enroll in the treatment program,
那你只要服缓刑就可以了
you'll just have to serve probation.
克利夫顿那有个长♥期♥收♥容♥所♥
There's a long-term shelter on Clifton,
是48大队一个消防员的妻子负责的
run by the wife of a firefighter at 48.
只要你需要 你可以一直待在那里
And they've got a spot for you for as long as you need it.
我不懂 这都是你做的吗
I don't get it. You set all this up?
我和我的队长
Me and my chief here.
为什么
Why?
我们只想帮你
We just wanted to help.
扑克之夜要更有趣了
Poker night's gonna be a lot of fun now,
华♥莱♥士♥ 因为你欠我一个大人情
Wallace, 'cause you owe me big-time.
迫不及待了
Oh, I can't wait.
记得带上你的钱包
Bring your wallet.
听我说
Hey. Listen.
我已经听过了 现在轮到我说了
I already listened. Now I get to talk.
我也心碎过
I've had my heart stomped on too.
我没有孩子 但我很擅长跟孩子相处
And I don't have any kids, but I'm pretty good with them.
每次上班我也精疲力尽
And my job beats me down on a regular basis,
但我跟你一样喜欢自己的工作
but, like you, I love it.
微波炉披萨的事我说谎了
And I lied about liking microwave pizza.
没人喜欢吃微波炉热的披萨
Nobody likes microwave pizza.
现在都说清了
Now with that out of the way...
所以你想约我吗
do you want to ask me out,
还是说应该我约你
or should I ask you?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
可以
Yes, you may.
我可以抱他上♥床♥睡
I can put him to bed.
不用
No, don't.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表