-我能见见吉米吗 -他不是你儿子
- Can I please see Jimmy? - He's not your son.
我从他三岁开始就抚养他
I raised him from the time he was three.
从未用过"继子"一词
Never use the word "Stepson."
爸爸
Dad?
你能不能解释一下
Do you mind explaining
你发给我丈夫的这条短♥信♥
this text you sent to my husband?
"你想让那些女孩亲热就亲热吧"
"The girls can make out if you want."
我们写了一部爱情小说
We--we wrote a romance novel.
记不记得我说过我的大学舍友
Have I told you about my college roommate's job
是干出版的
in publishing?
我随手就能让他们读一读你们的小说
I can get you a read like that.
你停在我的车位了
You parked in my spot.
你是说局子正门口这个黄金车位吗
What, this sweet spot right smack in front of the house?
我不知道你喜欢停在这里
Hey, I had no idea you liked to park here.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
贱逼
把我们的大楼当废弃大楼乱涂乱画
Graffitiing our house like it's some kind of abandoned building?
他们不如去梵蒂冈也画一番好了
They may as well spray-paint the Vatican.
要是这混♥蛋♥被我抓到
When I catch the hoodlum who did this,
他将重新领会"标记"这个词的意思
he's gonna get a whole new definition of that word "Tagged,"
-我保证 -这不是黑帮涂鸦
- I can tell you that. - It's not gang graffiti.
没有涂鸦能毁掉我们两周的狂欢
No amount of paint is gonna ruin our two-week high.
-击掌 哥们 -没错
- Cubs, baby! - Yeah!
我们清理干净吧
Let's just get it cleaned up.
没错 大家都听到了
Yup, you heard him, fellas.
拿点松节油 干活吧
Grab the turpentine. Let's get to work.
所有小队注意 加内特大道1015号♥建筑起火
All units, structure fire at 1015 Garnett Avenue.
等我们回来再说吧 队长
When we get back, Chief.
好吧
Yup.
谢谢 就在路边
Thanks. Right over there on the curb.
什么情况
What do we got?
邻居听到有个女人
Neighbor said he heard a woman calling for help
在二楼呼救
on the second floor.
好吧
All right.
水罐队 从前门开路
Engine, lead a line in through the front door.
云梯队和抢险队进行初步搜救
Truck, squad, primary search.
云梯队从前门走 抢险队从后门走
Truck, take the front. Squad, take the back.
明白 我们上
Okay, got it. Let's go!
大家都听到了 行动
You heard him, let's move.
克莱伦斯 卡普 你们俩去一楼
Clarence, Capp, you take the first floor.
克鲁兹 跟我一起去二楼
Cruz, you hop on the second with me.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
卡拉
Karra!
卡拉
Karra!
我去救他
Hey! I got him,
你从这个房♥间去右侧
you take the room to the right.
收到
Copy that.
先生 你不能留在这里
Hey, sir, you can't be here.
我妻子还在里面
My wife's in there.
救命
Help me!
队长
Hey, Chief!
二楼有一名女性被困
I got a woman trapped on the second floor.
在南面
Bravo side.
我先救出成年男性
I'm bringing out one adult male.
卡拉
Karra!
-放开我 -你过不去的
- Get off me! - You can't go through there.
快走 弯腰
Come on! Stay down!
但我妻子
But my wife--
楼梯烧坏了 没法上二楼
Stairways gone. Can't make second floor.
奥蒂斯 我们需要云梯
Otis, we need the aerial.
-我的妻子 -快点
- My wife-- - Come on.
放开我
Let me go!
让我们去救她
Let us do our job to get to her.
等着
Hey-- Hey! Wait!
-你们动作不够快 -等着
- You aren't moving fast enough. - Wait!
发现他妻子了吗
Do we got eyes on the wife?
还没有
Not yet.
救命
Help me!
我看到她了
I got her!
-救命啊 -她在那里 快上
- Help me, please! - There she is. Let's go.
先生 你需要这个
Sir, you need this.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-达林 -达林
- Darin. - Darin, hey,
你吸入了烟尘 戴上这个
you have smoke inhalation. Now put this on,
深呼吸
and take deep breaths.
向我保证 你会救她的
Promise me you'll get to her.
走吧
Come on.
救命
Help me!
趴低点 站到窗边 好吗
Get low, to the side, okay?
马上过来
Coming through.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
我知道你现在很害怕 但你得趴低点
I know you're scared, but you gotta get low.
趴下
Get down.
快
Go.
赫尔曼 用斧子
Herrmann, get the axe in.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
Here it comes.
我被火烧到了
I'm burning!
快点
Let's go!
快点 赫尔曼
Faster, Herrmann!
小心
Heads up!
卡拉
Karra!
相信我 他们已经竭尽所能了
Trust me, they're doing everything they can.
用力推
Push.
用力推
Push.
用力推
Push.
卡拉
Karra...
往后站
Stand back.
吸入性烧伤 我得给她插管
Inhalation burn. I gotta intubate.
好的
Okay.
没法穿过声带
I can't get pass the chords.
我得给她做气管插管
I need to cric her.
她 她...
Is she--is she--
他们正在努力救治她
Hey, hey, they're working on her.
让他们救治她
Let them work on her.
没有脉搏 我开始胸部按压
No pulse. I'll start compressions.
水肿得太厉害了
Too much edema.
出发吧
Let's go.
什么 不 不
What? No, no...
不 不不不
No... No, no, no, no, no.
不 不
No, no, no!
不
No...
我可以带他去医院
I can take him to the hospital.
-我来吧 -芝加哥医院
- I got it. - Chicago Med.
我来吧 我来吧
I got him. I got him.
振作点 达林 你得坚强
Come on, Darin. Come on, you gotta be strong.
-不 -你得坚强
- No! - You gotta be strong.
我扶着你 我扶着你
Come on. I got ya, I got ya.
你还好吗 副队长
You okay, Lieutenant?
这不是第一次了 赫尔曼
Seen it all before, Herrmann.
出去吧 喘口气
Move outside. Take a few minutes.
不
Nah...
我没事 队长
I'm good, Chief.
他们一声令下
They call,
我们就得洗干净这蠢爆的艺术创作
and now we gotta clean up this idiot's artwork.
到底怎样才能阻止这个人
You know, what's gonna stop this guy
继续骚扰我们啊
from hitting us again?
他要是能停止就好了
God help him if he does.
SLVR 是指"银"吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表