那都是我最为珍视的
which I hold most dear in my heart,
比如对国家的热爱 对自♥由♥的热爱
like love of country, love of freedom,
以及对历史书上所有事物的热爱
and love of all the things in history books
正是这些告诉了我们这是地球上最伟大的国家
which tell us that this is the greatest country on Earth!
是的 六个月前贝丝把我踹掉了
Yeah, Beth booted me out about six months ago.
我有想过没脸没皮的
I thought about trying to "Aw shucks" my way
再去求她回心转意 但后来
back into her good graces, but then--
后来我又一想 何必呢
then I just thought, "Why bother?"
-因为你结婚了吗 -我试过了
- Because you're married? - Yeah, well, I gave it a shot.
结果不太好 这没什么好丢人的
Didn't work out. No shame in that.
好吧
Okay.
说到结果不太好的事
Speaking of things not working out,
我在斯普林菲尔德给你都安排好了
I had you all set up in Springfield,
然后别人跟我说你拒绝了
and then I get a call you turned it down.
是的
That's right.
他们本来要让你独掌一区的
They were gonna give you your own battalion.
我的忠诚都献给了芝加哥
My loyalty is to Chicago.
她叫什么
What's her name?
什么
What?
你很像我
You're just like me,
总是在女人身上摔跤
stubbing your toe for a woman.
这可不像你
That's not like you.
但没错 是有这么个女人
But yes, there's a woman.
-我就知道 -和你不一样啦
- Aha! I knew it. - Not like you.
不像才怪 我得见见这个姑娘
The hell you aren't. I got to meet this girl
她把我儿子迷得神魂颠倒
who's got my son's head spinning.
-周五晚上一起吃饭 -我不知道
- Dinner. Friday night. - Eh, I don't know.
我知道 一定要来
I do know. We're gonna do this.
我请吃牛排 她不是只吃素 对吧
Steaks on me. She's not a vegetarian, is she?
-她不是的 那就好
- She's not. No. - Okay, good.
那就这么说定了
Then it's done.
那个孩子多大
How old was the kid?
比路易大一点
Bigger than Louie.
他妈妈在吸毒吗
And the mom was using?
我不知道她还能为什么在那里
I don't know why else she'd be there.
而且比起她的车窗碎了
And she was more worried about getting out of there
她更担心的是离开那个地方
than her broken window.
我就是没法不去想那个孩子
I just can't get the image of that kid out of my head.
那你必须得做点什么 亲爱的
Then you have to do something about it, baby.
有个好消息 也有个坏消息
Got some good news, and I got some bad news.
好消息是我查到那个地址了
Good news is I got the address for you.
小孩子那件事
Toddler incident.
巴克镇吗
Bucktown?
那辆车是注册在那里的
That's just where the car is registered.
她开这么远的车过来就为了买♥♥毒品吗
She drives all the way here for drugs?
听着 你要是想查她的话 下班查
Look, if you're gonna check her out, do it off shift.
明白 坏消息是什么
Understood. What's the bad news?
海切尔队长来了 要找你和布莱特
Chief Hatcher is here to talk to you and Brett.
你们上次出警是不是出什么事了
Something you want to tell me about your last call?
我了解到这位实习生哈里斯·桑顿
It's my understanding that our trainee Harris Thornton here
由于为一位患者进行心肺复苏而弄断了他的肋骨
attempted CPR on a poison victim and cracked his rib.
是否属实
Is that accurate?
如果属实 我别无选择
Because if it is, I have no choice
只能剥夺你继续接受培训的资格
but to dismiss you from our training program.
什么
What?
他只能离开芝加哥消防局 这是规矩
He's out of the CFD. That's our rules.
是我的命令 先生
It was my order, sir.
什么叫你的命令
What do you mean, "My order"?
是我让哈里斯进行心肺复苏的
I told Harris to start CPR.
当时有多位患者出现氰化物中毒情况
We had multiple victims suffering from cyanide poisoning
而厨师出现了心脏骤停
when the cook went into cardiac arrest.
-是你亲眼所见吗 -是的
- So, you saw this? - I did.
你明知自己只能观察对吧
You knew you were supposed to observe only, correct?
是的 但我们都决定让他帮忙
That's true, but it was both our call to have him assist.
是我和道森一起决定的
Dawson and me, both.
就像她说的 当时患者很多
We, like she said, had multiple victims
可是人手不够
and not enough hands.
他是不应该听我们的命令吗
Was he not supposed to take our order?
此外 多亏这位学员
On top of that, our trainee is the one
我们才知道是氰化物中毒
who realized it was cyanide poisoning.
当时在柜台上有一罐烤箱清洁剂
There was a can of oven cleaner sitting on the counter,
是他发现并辨认出的
which he found and identified.
我们不知道病因是什么
We didn't know what we were dealing with,
是哈里斯想到的 长官 队长
and Harris figured it out, sir--Chief.
如果她们这么说 那就是这样
If they say it's true, it's true.
给我提交一份事件报告
I want an incident case report.
-好的队长 -没问题
- Yes, Chief. - You got it.
谢谢你们两人出声帮我
I appreciate you both standing up for me,
可如果是我造成患者肋骨断裂 那我...
but if I'm liable for the broken rib, then--
不可能
No way.
我们在工会待了很多年
We've spent years in the union.
不过就是在医疗记录上多个污点
I mean, we might get another ding on our magical files,
你还有大好的未来等着你
but you've got your whole future ahead of you.
是啊 你当时只是想做正确的事
Yeah. You were just trying to do the right thing.
第三大规则 先救命
Rule number three: save lives first--
再想后果
worry about consequences later.
好的 谢谢你们俩
Okay. Thank you. Both of you.
我保证不辜负你们的期待
I promise to live up to your expectations.
不辜负自己就行
Just live up to yours.
对 你还得再跟我们一班吧
Yeah, we still have you for one more shift, right?
是的
Yes.
周四见
See you Thursday.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
你打算怎么处理李·亨利
What's your plan with Lee Henry?
我和辛迪约好了
Well, Cindy and I-we got a meeting scheduled
一起去跟副校长开会 然后
with the vice principal, and we're gonna,
讨论一下那个蠢货的抗♥议♥行为
you know, discuss numbnuts' protest.
-你打算说什么 -我不知道
- What are you gonna say? - I don't know.
这是家事 我会处理好的
It's a family matter, and I'm gonna take care of it.
挺好的
That's good. Yeah.
-挺好 -怎么了
- That's good. - What?
有时候你会被情绪影响 容易冲动
Sometimes you let your emotions get the best of you.
也许这次你少说多听会比较好
Maybe this time you listen more than you speak.
副校长说不定只是想倾诉一下
Vice principal probably just wants to be heard.
你的建议很好 朋友
That's good advice, friend.
甜甜圈
Donuts.
-什么 -我的建议是带甜甜圈去
- What? - My advice is bring donuts.
你什么事都建议这个
That's your advice for everything.
对 因为这招管用
Yeah. Because it works.
这倒是
True that.
克里斯托弗 辛迪 快请进
Ah, Christopher, Cindy, come on in.
帮你从迪科尔面包房♥带了点心
We got you pastries from Dinkel's.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么的 顺路就带了
It was nothing. On our way here. Oh.
谢谢你叫我们过来
We appreciate you calling us down here.
让我们有机会能够代表李·亨利
It gives us the opportunity to fully apologize
好好向你道个歉
on behalf of Lee Henry.
确实应该好好道歉
Well, you should be apologizing
跟全校人都道歉
to everyone in the school.
我们绝对不能容忍♥仇恨性言论
We have no tolerance for hate speech.
仇恨性言论 他不过就是
Hate speech? I mean, he was just upset
对自动贩卖♥♥机的事有些不满
about the vending machines.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, yeah. No. Yes.
他已经明白自己行为的严重性了
Uh, he understands the seriousness of his actions, so--
-很好 -是
- Good. - Yeah.
因为我告诉你 我看到了什么
Because let me tell you what I see.
如今的家长们指责起别人来
See, parents these days are real quick to point fingers
毫不犹豫 却看不见自己
everywhere else except at themselves.
我向你保证
Now, I assure you
李·亨利的这种煽动性行为
Lee Henry learned this inflammatory behavior
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表