我会爱你一辈子
for the rest of your life.
我爱你
I love you.
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
知道吗
You hear me?
好了
Okay.
好 你继续收拾吧
All right, you got to keep packing, okay?
把你的靴子放进箱子里
Put your boots in the suitcase.
我知道你很痛苦
I know it hurts.
但他们爱他
But they love him.
他肯定会幸福开心
He's gonna be so happy.
他需要我们的时候我们在他身边
We were there when he needed us.
那是谁都夺不走的
No one can ever take that away.
就是今天 对吗
It's today, yeah?
路易的爸爸要去他们家接他
Louie's dad is picking him up at their place.
难以想象他们经历的痛苦
I cannot imagine what they're going through.
你都没拍下来吗
So, you missed all of it?
把车顶扯开的时候
Ripping the roof off that car?
那个英雄爸爸 什么都没拍下来吗
The hero dad? Everything?
是的
Yep.
今晚就截止了吗
And tonight's the deadline?
主意是好主意 奥蒂斯
It was a good idea, Otis.
好 我要说几句话
Okay, I'm gonna say something now.
现在我们的家人并不是全在场
Our family are not all here.
我知道
I get that.
其中几个人很受伤
And several of them are hurt.
他们可能痛苦 但他们并不软弱
They may be suffering, but they are not weak.
我认识的人中他们是最坚强的
They are among the strongest men and women that I know.
要成为我们的一员就是这样
That is what it is to be one of us,
要成为一名消防队员就是这样
to be a firefighter,
要能改变我们所见之人的命运
to be able to change the fate of the people that we meet.
这意味着我们出警的时候
That means when we turn up at a call,
见到的不是陌生人
we don't see strangers.
而是父亲和母亲
We see mothers and fathers,
儿子和女儿
sons and daughters.
这意味着我看到别人
It means that when we see others
冲出火场的时候
running out of that fire,
我们要冲进去
we run in.
我们选择的工作是有意义的
The job we've taken on is to make a difference.
我们消防队这周有人做的事
What some in this house have done this week--
牺牲自己的健康
sacrificing their own health,
自己的幸福
their own happiness
成全另一个人
for that of another,
这是我们工作的真正含义
that is the true meaning of what we do.
马上加入芝加哥消防局
谢谢 我来
Thanks. I got it.
好 伙计
Okay. Hey, buddy.
我们马上再见面 好吗
We'll see you soon, huh?
你要乖乖听话 知道吗
You be a good boy, okay?
伙计 你好啊
Hey, buddy. What's up?
准备好了吗
Ready to go?
来 我给你拿着猴子
Here, I'll take the monkey, okay?
好
All right.
走吧 儿子
Come on, son.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表