芝加哥的熙熙攘攘
of the hustle and bustle of Chicago
想着你要搬去乡下
and figured you'd move to the countryside
养养鸡
and raise some chickens.
斯普林菲尔德是伊利诺伊州第六大城市
Springfield is the sixth largest city in Illinois.
你真的在考虑
You're actually considering this.
是啊
Yeah.
我要去看看 我觉得明智的是
I'm gonna go visit. I think the smart thing to do
看看他们开出什么条件
would be to see what they're offering.
那你为什么征求我的意见
So, why are you asking my opinion?
因为你是我的朋友
Because you're my friend.
我在乎你的想法
I care what you think.
我认为
I think...
在斯普林菲尔德刚待十分钟
Ten minutes in Springfield,
你就会撒丫子跑回芝加哥
you'll be hightailing it back to Chicago as fast as you can.
或者我根本不了解你
Or I just don't know you at all.
你想见我们吗
You wanted to see us?
是的 我有三个问题
Yeah. I have three questions.
你们要参加肯尼·法威尔的鸡尾酒会吗
Are you going to Kenny Fallwell's cocktail party?
如果去 你们的妻子去吗
If so, are your wives going?
她们穿什么
And what are they wearing?
写下来了吗
You wrote those down?
我刚和堂娜打完电♥话♥ 她要我问的
I just hung up with Donna. She wanted me to ask.
我去 我妻子也去
Well, yes, yes,
我们会让辛迪和特鲁迪给她发短♥信♥
and we will have Cindy and Trudy text her.
-任务完成 -嗯
- Mission accomplished. - Yeah.
还有一件事
I do have one more thing.
别到处说下水管事故上发生的事
Let's keep a lid on what happened at the sewer pipe call.
安德森队长刚升职
Chief Anderson just got that promotion
他对他的形象有些敏感
and he's a little... sensitive about his image.
没问题 队长
You got it, chief.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在网上看了一些化妆教程
I saw some makeup tutorials online.
我想着要改变一下
I'm thinking about making some changes.
化个烟熏妆什么的
Maybe some smoky eyes or something.
好吧
Okay.
我在脸书上看到有些
I saw on the side of Facebook there are these
专业的化妆课你可以去上 如果...
professional makeup classes you can take if--
那些是电影什么的
I think those are if you want to work
里面的妆容吧
in the movies or something.
你们还好吗
Hey, you guys okay?
好啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
听说新来的这个牛逼队长
Heard about this new big-shot Chief
差点害死你们了
nearly got you all killed.
-谁说的 -大家都这么说
- Who said that? - It's going around.
芝加哥消防局的八卦比护士还要多
CFD gossips more than nurses,
我以前还觉得不可能呢
which I didn't think was possible.
61号♥救护车 你们有空吗
Main to 61, are you available?
是的 我们现在空闲 有什么需要
Yeah, we're back in. What have you got?
南拉塞尔街200号♥有人受伤
Injured victim at 200 south Lasalle.
马上赶过去
On our way.
这是为他们总裁举办的一个派对
It's an office party for their CEO.
说明一下 没人通知过我们
For the record, no one told us.
她昏倒了 心率140
She's tacky. About 140.
这种事只会发生一次
just so you know, this is a one-time deal.
我们绝对不能容忍♥这样的派对
We don't condone this type of party at all.
可还是发生了
And yet here we are.
-我们慢慢把她翻个身 -好
- Let's roll her over gently. - Yeah.
能听到吗 亲爱的
Can you hear me, sweetie?
她叫什么
What's her name?
我想她的花名应该是拉奇
I believe she was going by Lucky.
你能听到吗 拉奇
Can you hear me, Lucky?
-她仍然还有疼痛反应 -瞳孔开始发散了
- She's responding to pain. - Pupils are dilated.
她有没有吸毒之类的
Did she do any coke? Snort something?
-鼻子里打一点纳洛酮 -好
- Let's push narcan. - Yeah.
能听到我说话吗
Hey. Hey, can you hear me?
我的胸部很疼
My chest hurts.
-稳住她 -好
- Hold her. - Yup.
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
她在吸入纳洛酮后苏醒
Narcan wakes her,
然后她变得心率失常
and then she goes into cardiac arrhythmia?
现在我要知道她有没有服食过什么东西
All right, I need to know right now if she took something.
说啊
Spit it out!
我看到一个男的在浴室里喂她吃快球[毒品]
I saw a dude in the bathroom giving her a speedball.
需要给她电击
We need to cardiovert her.
充到100 离手
Charging at 100. Clear.
窦性心率
Sinus rhythm.
我想回家
I want to go home.
没事了 亲爱的 有我们在
You're gonna be okay, honey. We got you.
给 辛苦费
Here. For your troubles.
男人真垃圾
Men suck.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
修穆奇因为着急拿私藏的花生黄油巧克力豆
In Mouch's haste to get to his stash of peanut butter m&ms,
而弄坏了的储物柜的门
he broke the cabinet door.
这样啊
Ah-ha.
危险 有人在烹饪
我知道你还有议员的事要忙
Hey, I know you got the alderman thing,
基本上都忙得抽不出空
and that pretty much keeps your hands full,
但你有想过要当队长吗
but you ever wanna be a chief?
也不是那么急迫 但在以后 是的
Not gunning for it, but down the road, sure.
你呢
You?
我不知道 责任大着呢
I don't know. Lot of responsibility.
是啊 我们可是跟着最好的队长学呢
Yeah, we're learning from one of the greats.
博登像今天那样做出反应 当机立断
Anytime I see Boden step in with a split-second decision
这正是我们需要学习的
like he did today, reacting like that.
帮我扶一下
Will you hold this up for me?
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
就想想未来
Just thinking about the future.
所以你才会心烦
That's how you get in trouble.
谁说不是
Tell me about it.
你在搞什么
The hell are you doing?
没事
Nothing.
我想学一门新语言
I thought I would learn a new language,
觉得可能会有用吧
just 'cause it might be useful.
你确定德语会在芝加哥派上用场吗
German is useful... in Chicago?
布莱特 怎么回事嘛
Well... Brett, what's going on?
好吧 我最近一个交往的男人都没有呢
Okay, look. I am batting about a zero with men lately.
好男人 坏男人 各种男人
Good men, bad men, all men.
不是我看不上他们 就是他们看不上我
I'm either pushing them away, or they're pushing me,
然后我看着你的时候 我就在想
And then I look at you, and I think,
"她现在的生活真是太完美了"
"Wow, what she has is perfect."
你知道我在认识凯西之前交往过多少人吗
You know how many guys I had to date before I met Casey?
有一个叫杰克的 出轨了
There was Jake, who cheated on me
跟他的高中女友
with his high school girlfriend,
还有一个叫洛根的 他父母不喜欢拉丁裔人
And Logan, whose parents could not approve of a Latino.
最后有个麦克医生
And finally Dr. Mike.
他还赶不上一个德语老师浪漫
He was about as romantic as a German teacher.
重点是 遇到凯西之前
Look, the point is there were a lot
我经历过很多次痛苦的分手
of really bad breakups before Casey.
你会遇到你的凯西
Your Casey is out there,
但你不需要改变自己来找到他
but you don't have to change who you are to find him.
好
Okay.
安东尼奥还好吗
How is Antonio?
据我所知 不是很好
Not so great, from what I can tell.
你多看着点 确保他没事
Stay close, make sure he's all right?
当然
Of course.
无所谓
Whatever.
你们要不要来我家一起刷电影
Hey, do you guys want to come over for a movie marathon?
我们可以看《骗中骗》
We're gonna watch "The Sting,"
《西班牙囚犯》
Uh, "Spanish Prisoner"...
-《龙凤斗智》 -还有《龙凤斗智》
- Ooh, Thomas Crown. - "Thomas Crown Affair."
我知道你们在嘲笑我 我只是没懂你的点
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表