我每天都在想你
I've thought about you every day.
我接到份工作邀请
在斯普林菲尔德做消防大队长
I have a job offer. To run my own
batallion here in Springfield.
凯利 请别为我这样做
Kelly, please don't do this for me.
安娜 我已经决定...
Anna, hey. I've decided that...
芝加哥是我的家
虽然我很想跟你在一起
Chicago is my home
and as much as I wanna
但我需要留在这里
be with you, I need to stay here.
嘿 凯利
Hey, Kelly.
早晨 麦基
- Morning, Maggie.
- Mm-hmm.
我听说这里可能有
Hey, I heard there might be
a job opening up
儿科护士的空缺
这是真的吗?
for a nurse in pediatrics. Is that true?
太棒了!西弗莱德
Good for you, Severide.
这个世界真的需要更多男护士
The world needs more male nurses.
你真懂开玩笑
- Ha, ha. Funny.
- [laughs]
让我看看吧
Let me check.
那项资讯已拿下了
职位应已有人填补
That listing's been pulled.
Must've been filled.
你是帮谁问的?
Who's this for?
没有人
只是替一个朋友看看
- No one.
- Just a friend.
真抱歉 很多人也渴望能在医院找到工作
Well, sorry. Med's the place to be.
我想是吧
你不用跟别人提及
Guess so.
And no need to mention to anyone
我问过这份工作 好吗?
我不会多管闲事
- that I was asking, all right?
- The only business I mind is my own.
你的租约何时到期?
So when's your lease actually up?
几星期后 租金将会增加一倍
A few weeks. Rent is set to double.
这个城市的房♥价
- [both groan]
- Housing prices in this town
太疯狂了
特鲁迪想把客房♥
- are crazy.
- Trudy wants to turn our
放在Airbnb出租
guest room into an Airbnb.
她觉得我们会从中发一笔财
Claims we'll make a fortune.
当我的家在烟熏除虫时
为何你说没有客房♥
Oh, when my place was being fumigated,
you said you didn't have a guest room.
25号♥队长车 51号♥水罐车
Battalion 25, Engine 51,
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
大型火灾警报 福尔顿街1100号♥
steel and box alarm, 1100 Fulton Street.
总部呼叫25大队长 请知悉
Main to Battalion 25, be aware,
我们已收到多个关于这场火灾的报♥警♥
we've received multiple calls on this fire.
25大队长收到
Battalion 25 copies that message.
队长办公室
康妮
Connie!
-康妮呢 -她去度假了
- Where's Connie? - She just left for vacation.
我叫玛茜 是临时顶替的
My name's Marcie. I'm a temp.
呼叫总部 玛茜
Call Headquarters, Marcie.
警报地址在我们目标清单里
The address for the alarm is on our target list.
看看防火科有没有什么信息
See if they have any information from Fire Prevention.
让他们路上传给我
Tell 'em to relay it en route.
是
Yes, sir.
福尔顿街1100号♥ 是个商业区吧
1100 Fulton, that's commercial, isn't it?
-大仓库吗 -对
- Big warehouses? - Yeah.
晚上去很偏僻的
Remote area at night.
肯定烧得很厉害
Must be burning pretty good
这么多人都在报♥警♥
to have so many people call it in.
除非他们都在里面
Unless they're calling from inside.
还有多远
How far are we?
四五个街区
Four or five blocks.
你们闻到了吗
You guys smell that?
看来火灾蔓延了
Think we got ourselves a working fire.
我感觉我们今晚要通宵了
I got a feeling we're not getting any shut-eye tonight.
一停车大家就要准备好行动
I want everyone ready to go soon as we land.
明白 副队
Got it, Lieutenant.
赫尔曼 把绳索包带上 做好最坏的准备
Herrmann, bring the rope bag. You have to expect the worst.
救命
Help!
要把市里所有消防队调过来才行
We're gonna need every company in the city.
这是什么地方 一个夜♥总♥会♥吗
Hey, what is this place? A club?
是刚建起来的
The place just went up!
-里面有多少人 -我不知道
- How many inside? - I don't know.
五六十个 很多
50, 60? A lot.
乱成一团 我差点找不到路出来
It's like a maze. I couldn't find my way out.
25大队长呼叫总部
Battalion 25 to main.
发2-11级火警 启动紧急预案2号♥
Give me a 2-11 alarm and an EMS Plan 2.
51队 牵两条水管进去
51, get two lines inside.
疏散完成之前压制火势
You hold that fire until we evacuate.
77队 在福尔顿街上找消防栓给51队供水
77, grab a hydrant on Fulton and feed 51.
61号♥救护车进行伤员分类
Ambo 61 is triage.
火势很严重 我们要抓紧时间
The fire is in the tresses. We need to move fast,
尽量救出更多的人
save as many as we can.
-凯西 -在
- Casey? - Yeah?
让赫尔曼进去
Let Herrmann take point.
我要你在这里侦查建筑外♥围♥
I need you out here to recon the outside of the building.
明白 队长 赫尔曼 穆奇 奥蒂斯 基德
Copy that, Chief. Herrmann, Mouch, Otis, Kidd--
-进楼进行初步搜救 -明白 副队
- inside for primary search. - Copy that, Lieutenant.
-救命 -快来人啊
- Help! - Somebody help!
坚持住 马上把救你们出来
Hang on! We're gonna get you out!
快啊
Ugh, come on!
芝加哥烈焰 第五季第十五集
-救命 -救救我
- Help! - Help!
慢点 不要急
Easy! Slow down, slow down.
你们会没事的 有我们在
All right, you're gonna be all right. We got you.
-卡普 带他们离开这里 -明白
- Capp, get them out of here. - Copy that!
-给我找个急救人员 -来吧 跟我走
- Call me a paramedic. - Come on, guys, follow me.
门打不开
The door wouldn't open!
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
81队 这里有伤员
81! We got a victim here!
找到她了 我来救你
Got her! I got you!
走 我们带你出去
Come on, let's get you out of here.
克鲁兹 你拿搜救绳
Cruz, you grab the search line.
系紧了 云梯队去右边
Tie it off. Truck, you guys go right.
救援队 我们走左边 我们走
Squad, we'll take left. Let's go! Let's move!
-明白 穆奇 系紧 -好
- Hey, copy that. Mouch, anchor the line up. - Right!
你们俩跟着我 明白吗
Hey, you two keep within reach of me, all right?
我们不能走丢了
Let's not get lost in this dump.
-好了吗 -好了
- You good? - Good.
-我们走 -明白
- Let's go. - Copy!
好 就来
Yeah, I'm right here.
-小心点 -奥蒂斯
- Careful, careful. - Otis, hey.
她没呼吸了 我来插管
She's not breathing. I'll intubate.
里面是什么布局
What's the layout in there?
很疯狂 堆满了东西
Ah, it's crazy. It's full of stuff.
基本上都是引火物
It's practically made out of kindling.
我们会运出许多尸体的 队长
We're gonna pull a lot of bodies out of there, Chief.
起火时我正和一个姑娘跳舞
I was dancing with this girl when the fire started.
我不知道她的名字 但她穿着粉色的裙子
I don't even know her name, but she was in a-a pink dress.
我想她还在里面
I-I think she's still inside.
我们会注意的
We'll keep an eye out.
沃克队长来了 让我进去
Chief Walker's here. Let me go in.
-去吧 -奥蒂斯 我们走
- Go. - Otis, let's go.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队
Fire Department! Hey!
消防队
Fire Department!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你在哪里
Where are you?
救命
Help!
赫尔曼 上面
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表