让他们去处理就好了
Let them take the lead.
他们会打成最优和解
They'll get the best settlement they can.
所以你希望我为那些
So you want me to take responsibility
我根本无法避免的事情担责吗
for something I couldn't avoid?
当然不 但是我不希望你总一个人扛着
Of course not, but I don't want you to go all Gabby Dawson
把事情变得更糟
and make things worse for yourself.
我什么时候有那么做过
When have I ever done that?
好吧 之前那几次我是得到过批准
Okay, okay. Those times were warranted.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right. You're right.
听着 坚强点
Just listen. Be strong.
一切都会过去的
We'll get through this.
是安东尼奥
It's Antonio.
你好
Hello?
既然你今晚要睡在大牢里 把这个戴上
Oh, hey, uh, since you're sleeping in gen-pop tonight.
-谢了 -客气
- Much obliged. - Yeah.
凯西
Casey?
能来下我办公室吗
Can I see you in my office?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
还是在等看
Uh, still waiting to see
上头会不会挺她
if the white shirts are gonna have her back.
真的吗
Really?
嘘 天才正在工作
消防局比武
第一名
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
总得有点个性 对吧
Gotta get into character, right?
-没错 -好吧
- Right. - All right.
-能问你点事儿吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Sure.
这份报告
Um, this report,
他们说的"实体"...
when they say "Entity"--
就是81号♥云梯车队
They mean company 81.
他们直说不就完了吗
The heck don't they say that then?
你已经得到了晋升
You get promoted and before you know it
很快你也就成了上头的一员了
you'll be a white shirt yourself.
要想当高层 不是只有奖杯和口号♥就行
It ain't all trophies and bald eagles.
领导才能
好吧
All right.
好的 保持联♥系♥ 爱你 拜
Yeah, let me know. I love you. Bye.
你在这儿啊 我想来看看你怎么样
Hey, there you are. I wanted to see how you were doing.
刚跟安东尼奥通完话
That was Antonio.
好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
他让我帮他问好
He said to say hello.
他...他真好
Oh. That's-- that's nice of him.
你跟他睡过了
You slept with him.
拜托
Please.
我对你俩这事儿一点兴趣都没有
As much as I want to stay out of the middle of you two,
我只希望能从另一件破事里解脱出来
I also just want to get my mind off of all this other junk.
好吧
Um, uh, well,
昨晚我有去他房♥间晃那么一小下
I-I may have knocked on his door last night.
我就知道
I knew it.
真的好棒
It was perfect.
他真的好体贴
He's so...caring.
他的抚摸让我的身体...
And, oh, his touch makes my body ti--
好了 等等 我错了
Ah! Okay, wait. I was wrong.
我还以为我能接受 不行
Thought I could handle it. I can't.
无论如何 我为你而来
I am here for you either way.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
你想见我
You want to see me?
火警调查办公室来电
OFI called.
他们确认在达林·惠特尼家
They confirmed the use of an accelerant
有使用过助燃剂
in Darin Whitney's home.
好吧 使用过助燃剂
Okay, so an accelerant was used.
但是火灾发生的时候 他还是不在附近
He was still nowhere near the house when the fire was started.
也许有定时装置
What about a timing device?
定时装置在哪里 凯西
Where's the timing device, Casey?
有人找到了吗
No one found anything.
你很清楚 火不可能自己烧起来
We both know that fire didn't start itself.
你能不能别这么多疑
Why don't you just give it a rest?
够了
Okay, enough.
我重申一下 你们都是局里的领队
Let me be clear. You are both leaders in this house.
从昨天开始 你们就该有点领队的样子
I need you to act like it, starting yesterday.
下次换班前 把最终报告放我桌上
By next shift I want a final statement on my desk
你们两人都签字
with both your signatures.
然后提交给火警调查办公室 就这样
It'll go to the OFI and that will be the end of it.
听明白了吗
Understood?
散了吧
Dismissed.
荒谬的事一件接一件
And the bulldicky just keeps piling on.
我现在才知道原来副队
So now I'm learning that they make lieutenants
需要做敏感度培训
go through "Sensitivity training."
你到底为什么想这样
Why do you want this anyway?
因为我一直觉得我应该做
'Cause I always thought I was supposed to.
因为我太蠢了
And 'cause I'm an idiot.
等等
Hang on.
我是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 是吗
Christopher Herrmann. He does?
好好好 我会过去
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I'll be there.
没问题 等等
Of course, yeah. Uh, wait, um...
他是笑着说的吗
was he smiling when he said that?
太好了 非常感谢
Yeah, that's great. Thank you so much.
再见
All right, bye.
沃克局长明天想见我
Wow. Chief Walker wants to see me tomorrow.
-应该是好消息 -话别说太早
- Must be good news. - Eh, don't jinx it.
手抓好梯子 詹姆斯
Keep your hands on that ladder, James.
他情况如何
How's he looking?
不太好
Rough.
说实话 队长 我觉得他应该很想离开这里
Truthfully, Chief, I think he'd rather be anywhere but here.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天就先到这里吧
Okay, that's enough for the day.
去换衣服吧
Get changed now.
有件事跟你说
You need to hear this.
受害者的过去很复杂
Victim has a rocky past.
轧钢厂倒闭之后一直没工作
Unemployed since the steel mills went bust.
还有犯罪前科
He has a record too.
因为他有自杀倾向 法庭还安排过治疗
Court ordered treatment for attempted suicide.
你觉得他是故意走到马路中♥央♥的吗
You think he walked into the street on purpose?
他已经试过好几次了
Well, guy's been in the valley a few times.
吞毒 割腕
Pills, blades.
鲍尔斯律师知道他的过去吗
Does lawyer Powers know his history?
他在乎吗 那家伙从来不在乎真♥相♥
Does he care? It's never been about the truth with that guy.
他只在乎钱
It's a paycheck.
任何能帮城市推卸责任的事 他都没兴趣
Anything that takes fault off the city, he's not interested.
那他儿子呢
Well, what about the son?
他十岁的时候父亲就走了
Dad left when he was ten.
他儿子成年之后
The son sued for unpaid child support
告他没有提供抚养费 相当冷酷无情
when he turned 18. Blood from a stone.
受害者的治疗记录里
His name's not listed on any of the
从来没有出现过他的名字
victim's treatment forms over the years.
他是怎么知道这场事故的
So how did he find out about the accident?
我猜是鲍尔斯把他挖出来的
Well, my guess? Powers dug him up.
没有原告怎么起诉
Can't sue the city without a plaintiff.
这样不合法吧
Is that legal?
他才不管这些呢
I doubt he's losing sleep over the particulars.
是西弗莱德
Severide.
我们约好在纵火案现场见的
I'm supposed to meet him at the arson site.
-去吧 好好收拾他 -正有此意
- Go ahead. Give him hell. - Nothing but.
我会坚持到底的 谢谢
I'm gonna fight this to the end. Thank you.
-有发现吗 -不多
- Found anything yet? - Not much.
监控显示 火灾发生时
The city camera showed the husband at the restaurant
那位丈夫在餐厅里
when the blaze started.
迅速燃起的火焰
Accelerated fire would have
几分钟之内就将这里吞噬殆尽
engulfed this entire place in minutes.
不可能是他
Couldn't have been him.
除非有导火线
Unless there was a fuse.
他想办法延时了起火
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表