are exactly what I'm talking about.
克鲁兹没做错事
Cruz didn't do anything wrong.
他可以在听证会上证明自己的清白
And that's what he can state at the hearing.
所以你就打算相信
So...you're just going to take the word
一个酒吧醉汉 也不相信一个授勋的消防员吗
of a drunken clubgoer over a decorated firefighter?
我说过了
Like I said,
芝加哥消防局要保护自己的形象和声誉
the CFD needs to protect its image and its reputation.
太令人沮丧了 塔玛拉
It's just frustrating, Tamara.
这个方法非常好
This is a good measure.
这会改善人们的生活
It would actually make a difference in people's lives.
你不用说服我 马特
You don't have to convince me, Matt.
我从没想过有人会把它想成是
It never occurred to me somebody would try to
假公济私
characterize it as self-dealing.
因为你不像大多数政客那么愤世嫉俗
Well, that's 'cause you're not as cynical as most politicians.
布莱斯利会在投票之前
Blakeslee is gonna warp public perception of this thing
就向公众曲解此事
before it ever gets the vote.
我的一个好朋友认识他
You know, a good friend of mine knows him.
她肯定能让他接我的电♥话♥
I'll bet she could get him to take a call from me.
前提是你不介意我插手...
That is if you don't mind me sticking my nose in--
不不 我完全不介意
No, no. I-I don't mind at all,
但你凭什么觉得他会听你劝呢
but what makes you think he'll listen to you?
我说服你从政了 不是吗
Well, I got you to run for office, didn't I?
是啊
Yeah.
我永远都不明白你这么做的原因
I'll never understand why you did that.
你比我更适合这个职位
You're much better suited for the job than me.
但那样我就不能跟人侃侃而谈了
Yeah, but then I couldn't shoot my mouth off,
这是我喜欢的消遣方式了
and that's my favorite pastime.
你看起来很没精神啊 兄弟
Oh, wow, you look beat, buddy.
我花了五个小时
I just spent the past five hours
仔细阅读了消防局的法规条例
poring over CFD regulations,
有一些优先权有助于他的案子
and there's some precedence that works in his favor,
但我还没告诉克鲁兹
but I haven't even broken the news to Cruz
他要面临听证会的事
that he has to face a hearing.
你就含蓄地说一下吧
Ah, you know, just ease into it.
别太直接
Nice and slow.
闲聊中提一下 就好像这不是什么大事
Casual, like it hasn't even registered as a problem yet.
对啊
Right.
闲聊中顺带提一下
Easy, casual conversation.
-慢慢把话题引到上面去 -对
- Slowly get around to it. - Yeah.
怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go?
我没法让他撤销指控
I can't get him to toss the charge.
什么
What?
但这样也许更好
But this could actually be better.
比什么更好 比枪决好吗
Better than what? A firing squad?
不不 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me.
出席听证会 让你有机会
Going to the hearing gives you a chance to speak
直接向上级解释 洗清冤屈
directly to the brass and clear your name.
我会代表工会为你辩护
I'll represent you on behalf of the union,
我们会保证他们明白
and we'll make sure they understand
这些指控都是毫无根据的
these charges are totally unwarranted.
他们要是不同意我们的说法怎么办
Well, uh, what if they disagree?
我们会想办法让他们同意的
We'll make them agree.
我一直在看条款 我们没问题的
I've been reading up. We can do this.
但你之前也说我们可以撤销一切的
But you also said we can get the whole thing tossed, so--
杰瑞的办公室里来了个新人
There's some new hotshot in Jerry's office
新官上任三把火 你懂的
trying to make a name for himself--that's all.
而这不同 听证会上你的意见直达高层
This is different, this is direct to the top at a hearing.
听起来很伤脑筋啊
Sounds nerve-racking.
我们能搞定的
We'll take care of this.
齐心协力
Together.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
All right.
好吧 不
Yeah, all right, no.
-我会保持乐观的 -这就对了
- I'ma try and stay positive. - There you go.
这是很大一笔钱 拉蒙
It's a hell of a lot of money, Ramon.
-别捣乱了 -我说了我会弄清楚的
- Stop messing around! - I said I'd figure it out.
你无权这养闯进我家
You have no right just barging into my home!
我跟你说
And let me tell you someth--
加布里埃拉 你来这里干什么
Gabriela, what are you doing here?
我就顺便过来 看看你
Well, I thought I'd stop by, see you for--
好吧 你不能不打招呼就来
Yeah, but you don't just come over without calling, all right?
就像你不打招呼直接去消防队那样吗
Like you did at the firehouse?
-听着 宝贝 -爸爸 怎么了
- Look, honey-- - Dad, what's going on?
-好吧 我回头再联 -爸爸 怎么了
- All right, I'll call you-- - Dad, what's going on?
我明天给你电♥话♥ 你现在得走了 好吗
I'll call you tomorrow. You just need to go. All right?
拜托了 走吧
Please, just go.
我不管 我只要我的钱
I don't care, I want my money.
在我家你小声点
Lower your voice in my home!
我不 我现在就要我的钱
I'm not! I want my money now!
史黛拉
Stella, hey.
听着 我猜猜看
Look, I'm just gonna guess
这公♥寓♥里到底发生了什么
what's happening in that apartment.
有一瓶开了的啤酒
There's an open beer.
可能是你喝的第三瓶还是第四瓶
Probably your third or fourth.
电视上放着比赛
There's a game on TV
但是你根本没看 可能是
that you're not really paying attention to, or better yet,
体育中心
"SportsCenter."
冰箱全空
And, uh, an empty fridge.
我才喝到第二瓶啤酒
It's only my second beer.
我想着
I figured that, uh...
吃点宫保鸡丁 看点电影会很不错
some kung pao and a movie were in order.
这是《空中大灌篮》
"Space Jam,"
因为你说过你小时候每一场公牛队的比赛
'cause you said that you made it to every Bulls game you could
-你都会去 -你真是
- as a kid. - That's--
太贴心了
that's really thoughtful.
但你不需要人陪伴
But you're not up for company,
或者说
or, uh,
你不想看半动画的篮球科幻片
half-animated basketball sci-fi.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用抱歉 我明白的
Don't be. I get it.
那我就走了
I'm gonna leave you alone.
但你一定要答应我 你会吃东西
Just promise that you'll eat something.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
不是吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我怎么有幸见到两位
To what do I owe the pleasure?
马特 你知道布莱斯利议员的
Well, Matt, you know alderman Blakeslee.
当然了 你还好吗 马克
Yeah, of course. How are you, Mark?
塔玛拉说我需要听一下
Tamara said I need to hear the details
你这个急救员措施的细节
of your, uh, first responders measure.
那太好了 虽然一般来说
That's great. Generally, though, uh,
我在消防队工作期间不处理议员的事情
I don't conduct council business while I'm on CFD time.
抱歉 马特 我没想到
I'm sorry, Matt. I-I didn't realize...
没关系的 塔玛拉
It's fine, Tamara.
鉴于我们所谈的话题
I don't think my chief will mind,
我觉得我们队长应该不会介意
considering the subject matter.
跟我来
Come with me.
赫尔曼 你能去跟博登说一下吗
Herrmann, can you give Boden a heads-up?
对了 让坎奈尔到会议室来找我
Oh, and ask Kannell to meet me in the briefing room?
没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
-凯西在这里吗 -不在
- Is Casey out here? - Uh, no.
他和那个混♥蛋♥议员有话要谈
He's got a meeting with that slimeball alderman.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's the matter?
科鲁兹的纪律听证会调到今天早上了
Cruz's disciplinary hearing got switched to this morning.
他们让他下了班
They pulled him off shift,
但如果我也要去的话 我需要凯西的批准
but if I'm gonna be there, I gotta get Casey's permission.
他现在在会议室 应该很快就出来了
Well, he's in the briefing room, should be out soon.
政客们谈话能谈多久嘛
I mean, how long can politicians talk?
那场爆♥炸♥夺走了我两个最好朋友的生命
Two of my best friends died in that blast,
法拉奇勉强得以活命
and Farage barely survived.
但他的呼吸道严重灼伤了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表