If those levels were normal before he dropped the meter--
那空气不可能在他跑50英尺的过程中达到饱和
There's no way the air saturated while he ran 50 feet.
唯一的解释就是
The only way this could've happened is
多伊尔看到读数很高
if Doyle got a high reading,
但还是带他们进去了
and then took them in there anyway.
那为什么坎奈尔主动承担责任
Then why is Kannell taking the blame?
因为他不想让多伊尔的妻儿认为
Because he didn't want Doyle's wife and kids to think
他不是英勇牺牲...我们也不想
he died anything but a hero... and neither do we.
如果还有别的办法呢
What if there were another option?
既可以还坎奈尔清白 也可以保住多伊尔的名声
One that clears Kannell, and keeps Doyle out of it?
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你没事吧
You okay?
我就是...
Yeah, I'm just--
在给安娜查东西
just looking up stuff for Anna.
同类疗法
Homeopathic?
这可远远超出了你的研究范围
That's pretty far out for you.
她总是那么劳累
She's just always so damn tired.
都不怎么吃东西
She's barely eating.
-化疗的副作用 -是 有人说要针灸
- Chemo side effects? - Yeah. One says acupuncture.
有人说要按♥摩♥ 有人说...
One says massage, one--
喝姜汁牛奶蓟花
Ginger milk thistle, uh--
我戒瘾的时候
When I was in rehab...
大家对怎么熬过去说法不一
everybody had a different theory about how to get through it.
多喝水
Drink a lot of water.
不要喝水
Don't drink any water.
等等等等
Blah, blah, blah.
你知道是什么帮我熬过来的吗
Know what got me through it?
汉堡和薯条
Hamburger and French fries.
每天都吃
Every day.
代我向安娜问好
Give Anna my best.
我们消防队的人都想着她
We're all thinking about her over here.
好 听我说
Okay. Hear me out.
莱文蒂尼唯一的优点是
The whole appeal of Levantini
他跟我们不是同一班值班
was that he was from a different shift.
但是我很安静
Okay, but I'm so quiet,
我会像别的班次的人一样
it'll be like I'm on a different shift.
因为你很低调
Yes, because you're so low-key
不张扬
and unobtrusive.
布莱特 你不要生气 但...
Look, Brett, no offense, it's just--
我从来没有过女室友
I don't know about having a girl roommate.
好吧 但我跟普通女孩不一样啊
Okay, but I'm not just any girl.
我一周有三分之一的时间是跟男人混在一起
I spend a third of every week surrounded by men.
我知道不要把胸罩挂在浴帘杆上
I know enough not to hang my bra on the shower rod,
而且有必要的时候我也能说污段子呀
and I can tell a good dirty joke when I need to.
不如讲个来听听
Let's hear one.
她说不出来
Yup. She's got nothing.
-停车的地方怎么样 -对 听着
- What about the parking space? - Ah, yes! Look.
房♥东在车♥库♥里只给了我们一个车位
The landlord only gave us one parking spot in the garage,
我和奥蒂斯交替在使用
which me and Otis are already trading off on,
顺便说句 这很糟糕
which sucks, by the way.
我就停在街边就好了
I'll park on the street.
那你十二月的时候就有的受的了
Oh, you're gonna love that come December.
不如你们直接把会对其他陌生男性租客
You know what, just write down every question you would ask
问的问题写下来给我
any other potential roommate-- a man, a stranger,
如果我通过了 我就搬进去
and if I pass, I get to move in.
61号♥救护车 有人坠落受伤
Ambulance 61. Person injured from fall.
巴林顿大道725号♥
725 Barrington Avenue.
你们来了 在那
You guys, over here.
我不知道发生了什么 我以为我接住了她
I don't know what happened. I thought I had her.
绳子从我手中滑落了
The rope slipped out of my hands.
让我看看你的手
Let me look at your hands.
-你叫什么 -劳里
- What's your name? - Laurie.
你好 劳里 我是加比 这是希尔薇
Hey, Laurie. I'm Gabby. This is Sylvie.
这个地方关闭了
This place is closed.
-你们在这干什么 -我们溜进来的
- What are you guys doing here? - We snuck in.
-以为这样很好玩 -这是我的主意 不怪艾丹
- Thought it'd be fun. - It was my idea, not Aidan's.
你们不是要报♥警♥吧
You--you guys aren't gonna call the cops, are you?
布莱特
Hey, Brett?
怎么了
Yeah, what's going on?
脊髓液
Spinal fluid.
从颅骨和大脑C1区的间隙中流出来了
Separation between her skull and her C-1.
劳里 我需要你帮我个忙
All right, Laurie. I want you to do me a favor.
我要你尽全力捏我的手 好吗
I want you to squeeze my hand as hard as you can, okay?
做得好
Good job.
那么劳里 你可能出现了一种症状
Okay, so Laurie, it's possible you have something called
叫体内斩首
an internal decapitation.
我需要你保持不动
I need you to stay completely still.
我会在这帮助你
I'm gonna be right here to help you
你不要动
so that you don't move at all.
好的
Okay.
我们不能冒险把她放到担架上
All right, we can't risk putting her on the backboard.
我去拿铲式担架和头垫
I'm gonna grab the scoop stretcher and head rolls.
-还有蜘蛛绑带 -好的
- And spider straps! - Yeah.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Stay calm for me.
你们俩在一起有多久了
So how long have you guys been together?
大概一个月吧
Uh, yeah, like, a month.
我们在圣帕特里克节那天认识的
We met on Saint Patrick's Day,
但后来他大概三周内都没给我发过信息
but he didn't text me for, like, three weeks.
听起来像个玩咖
Uh-oh. Sounds like a player.
不 他很贴心
No, he's sweet.
艾丹 我需要你在那边
All right, Aidan. I want you to tuck in
把劳里的身体托起来
on Laurie's side right there.
我们要把这两块装置放到她身下
We're gonna slide these two pieces underneath her
直到中间连起来
until we feel the middle connect.
要慢慢地 轻轻地
Really slow, really gently.
然后我们要把这些头垫
Then we're gonna take these head rolls.
放在她颈部的两侧
We're gonna put them on either side of her neck.
你做得很好 保持冷静
You're doing great. Just stay calm for me.
做得很好
You're doing great.
先从脚开始
Feet first.
-我好怕 -我知道 亲爱的
- I'm scared. - I know you are, honey,
但你做得很好 好了
but you're doing great. Okay, guys,
听我数 一
on my count. One...
二 三
two, three.
-头垫 -拿着一个
- Head rolls. - Take one.
拿紧了
Hold this in really tight.
做得很好
Doing a good job.
好的
Okay.
我们用蜘蛛绑带固定下
Let's secure her with the spider straps
送她去医院
and get her to Med.
做得好
Good job.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me?
我想找西弗莱德副队长
I'm looking for Lieutenant Severide.
我就是 有什么事吗
Yeah, you found him. How can I help you?
我叫霍普诺维奇
I'm Hope Norwich.
你今早救了我妈妈埃莉
You saved my mom, Ellie, this morning.
我想给你送些饼干以示感谢
I just wanted to bring you some cookies as a thank you.
谢谢你 她...
Thank you. How's, uh--
她怎么样了
how is she doing?
医生说她只是吸入了少量的烟尘
Doctor said she only has minor smoke inhalation.
我妈妈很坚强
Mom's pretty tough.
我发现了
I noticed.
她已经又住回那栋房♥子了
Yeah, she's already back in the house.
说卧室还好
Claims the bedroom's fine,
她接下来会清理其它地方
and she'll clean the rest as she goes.
房♥子是屋顶起火 现在住进去不安全
Uh, the fire was in the roof. It's not safe.
我想到了 我向政♥府♥申请房♥屋报废了
I figured. I called the city about having the property condemned,
但即便如此 如果她还不肯走
but even then, if she refuses to go,
我就只能联♥系♥警方带她出来了
I'll have to call the police to remove her.
她特别倔 九头牛都拉不回来
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表