I know you're making fun of me, I just don't know how.
这些都是骗术电影
They're all con movies.
其实呢 我觉得
You know, instead, maybe...
你不如看看《爱心树》
You should read "The Giving Tree."
故事讲述的是
It's a very sweet story about
一棵树献出了它所有的枝条
a tree that gives away all of its branches.
后来那棵树怎么样了
What happens to the tree?
最后被砍到只剩树桩
Uh, it gets cut down to just a stump.
-太可怕了 -这是教育故事
- That's horrible. - It's a lesson!
教人别被骗吗
Don't be a sucker?
连你也这样 算了
You, too, now? You know what? Forget it.
我跟我善良的心先走了
You know, me and my giving heart will see you later.
-博登 -怎么
- Boden? - Yeah?
副区长 请问有什么事找我
Chief, what can I do for you?
你一直在说我的坏话
You've been talking about me behind my back.
你说什么
Come again?
芝加哥消防局里一直在传谣言
There's scuttlebutt going all over the CFD
说上一次出警 你不得不插手救我的场
that you had to jump in and save my ass on that last call.
我确实跟其他人讨论过那次出警
I have discussed the call with others, yes,
但是我绝对没有说任何轻视你的话
but I certainly didn't say anything disparaging about you.
他们说得对 是吧
It's true what they say about you, isn't it?
你从不按常理出牌
You're a real wild card.
从来不尊重上级
No respect for the chain of command.
这才是所谓的谣言吧
Look who's trading in scuttlebutt.
在现场发现情况
You see something on a scene,
应该反馈给事故现场的指挥官
you bring it to the attention of the incident commander.
-当时来不及 -是来不及吗
- There wasn't time. - There wasn't time?
还是你觉得你处理得比我好
Or you just decided you could handle it better than me?
也许你觉得自己才应该升任区副局长一职
Maybe you thought you should've got the bump for Deputy District Chief.
局长 我理解你生气的原因
Chief, you have every right to be upset,
但我不是故意越权的
but I didn't intend to undercut your authority.
由于角度优势 我看到了情况
I had a different vantage point. I saw something.
于是采取了行动 就这么简单
I acted. Simple as that.
我建议你不要与我为敌 队长
You don't want to make an enemy out of me, chief.
完全同意
We are in agreement.
你觉得安德森会善罢甘休吗
Think there's gonna be any fallout from Anderson?
我希望他已经发泄完了
I'm hoping he got it all out of his system,
不过话又说回来 谁也说不准
but then again, he can be tricky.
他有点玻璃心
Got a very fragile ego.
毕竟能力不行 你有没有提醒他
For good reason. Did you remind him
他差点害死几个消防员
that he almost got some firefighters killed?
你知道这不是我的作风
You know that's not how I operate.
有时候作为队长
Sometimes when you're a chief,
必须咽下委屈顾全大局
you just got to suck it up and nod yes.
当副队不也差不多吗
Doesn't sound much different than when you're a lieutenant.
也许吧
Maybe not.
-回见 凯利 -回见
- See you, Kelly. - See you.
51号♥消防局
斯普林菲尔德消防局
这是斯科特X3正压自给式呼吸器
That is the Scott X3 snap-change SCBA
配有可视面具
with the sight mask.
每年每位消防员都会发新的
Every firefighter gets a new one every year.
挺不错的
They're nice.
工资和假期也很不错
So is the pay and the furlough time.
我知道你看得出来 设备都是顶级的
I know you can see the rigs are all top-of-the-line.
我只需要一个新大队长
Now all I need is a new battalion chief
带我们更上一层楼
to take us to the next level.
开始强买♥♥强卖♥♥了
Ah, the hard sell.
我们希望能让斯普林菲尔德成为世界上最好的消防局
We want to make Springfield the best fire department in the world.
三百名消防员都有这个目标
And I got 300 firefighters who believe it.
来吧
Hey, come on.
我带你见见几位消防员
Let me introduce you to some of the guys.
怎么了
Yes?
上个月我们吃早餐的时候
What was that alderman's name
见了一个议员 他叫什么名字
from the breakfast thing we did last month?
当时大概有三十个议员
Uh, there were 30 aldermen.
就那个发型很帅的高个子
The tall one with the cute hair.
发型很帅吗
Cute hair?
叫凯尔什么的
Kyle something?
他说他是单身
Uh, he said he was single,
我想着或许能撮合他和布莱特
And I thought maybe we could set him up with Brett.
把我的政♥府♥工作
Well, probably not the best idea
和消防队同事混起来 恐怕不太好吧
to mix my government work with someone from the firehouse.
是 不好 你说得对
Yeah. No, no. You're right. You're right.
那托斯卡纳餐厅的那个服务生怎么样
What about that waiter from the Restaurant Tuscany?
他们才招的那个年轻人
The young one they just hired.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她之前和我哥在一起
She was with my brother,
分手弄得她不太愉快
and she's not really taking this well,
我是想帮忙
and I want to help.
我要站起来 走去冰箱拿瓶啤酒
Okay, I'm gonna get up, go to the fridge, get a beer,
回来坐下看冰球
come back, and watch hockey.
这过程中我不想再多聊
At no point in this am I gonna talk any more
-布莱特的感情生活了 -好
- about Brett's love life. - Got it.
他们看起来不错
They seem great.
是啊 他们都是好消防员
Yeah. They're smoke eaters, every one of them.
看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
你会有大概40到45位消防员
So, you'd have about 40 to 45 firefighters
直接听你指挥
under your direct command.
指挥方式由你定
How you command is up to you.
你想要依然冲在前线 没问题
You want to run into burning buildings, you still do that.
想要退后一步在街上指挥大局
You want to hang back and call your shots from the street,
没问题
that's your decision.
我还想再增加些砝码
And then I want to throw this on top of the cake.
这是你的正式合约 包括补偿金
That's your official offer, including compensation.
考虑一下 好吗
Look, think about it, okay?
我去趟办公室 处理几件事
I'm gonna run to my office, check on a few things,
给你点时间
give you some time.
好 我也正准备去城里转转
Yeah, I'm just gonna get out and check out the city.
-稍后再聊 -好
- Talk to you later. - Yeah.
告诉你吧 奥吉 我和你赌一百万
I'll tell you what, Augie. I will bet you $1 million
我这次会打败你
that I will beat you this time.
你没有一百万
You don't have a million dollars.
你可不知道 除非你跟我玩
You don't know that unless you play with me,
来吧 小子
so bring it on, kid.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是...酷先生
That is... Mr. Cool.
你怎么来斯普林菲尔德了
What the hell are you doing in Springfield?
你说改天
You said someday.
今天就是某个地方的改天啊
Today is someday somewhere.
我每天都在想你
I've thought about you every day.
我想给你打电♥话♥
I've thought about calling you.
-我会很高兴的 -凯利
- I would've loved that. - Kelly...
我会永远感激
I mean, I will be forever grateful
你为我做的事
for what you did for me.
可在这才是我的生活
I mean, this is my life, here.
我接到份工作邀请
I have a job offer
在斯普林菲尔德做消防大队长
to run my own battalion here in Springfield.
-你骗人吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
请别为我这样做
Please don't do this for me.
我很高兴能有进一步了解你的机会
I mean, I would love the chance to get to know you better,
但如果你是为了我放弃芝加哥...
but if I thought that you were giving up Chicago for me--
别这样 求你了
Stop doing that, please.
我是说 不要现在
Well, I mean, not, like-- not yet, you know.
如果我来 也会是为正确的理由
If I do this, it'll be for the right reasons.
什么理由
What are those?
那也是我想找到的
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
所以 我们扛上所有能拿的装备
So, we grabbed all the gear we could,
徒步跑上了楼梯
and we hiked it up the stairs ourselves.
是啊 来了
Yeah, eh, here we go.
克里斯托弗是第一个上去的
Now Christopher's the first one up.
-我是最后一个 -向来如此
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表