但在现场的时候她有说什么吗
but did she say anything on the scene?
我们到的时候她已经失去意识了
She was unconscious when we arrived.
那那个... 天呐 有个小男孩
What about the, um--oh, gosh-- there was a little boy.
天呐 他叫肖恩还是什么
Oh, gosh, Sean, or...
你是说扎克吗
You mean Zach?
没错 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
肖恩是另一场事故的受害者
Sean's a different incident.
我现在手头上有三起案子
I got three open cases right now.
扎克他有没有看到什么
Did Zach--did he see anything?
他当时正在后座上看漫画
He was in the back reading a comic.
他说他听到了一阵很大的响声
He--he said he heard a loud noise and--
然后车就撞了
suddenly the car was rolling.
罗辛警官
Officer Rosin,
你正在调查的其他案件
these other accidents that you're investigating,
真的比这件案子要急迫吗
are they really more pressing than this one?
我会优先处理这件案子的
This just became my priority, all right?
我会尽力抓到这个嫌疑人
And I'm gonna do my best to catch this individual.
如果整件事是因为一个
Does it still qualify as a miracle baby
反♥社♥会♥人士随机攻击无辜群众
if the whole thing was caused by some sociopath
那那孩子还算个奇迹宝宝吗
that's attacking innocent people at random?
当然
Of course it does.
我觉得 这比起之前更称得上是奇迹吧
Heck, it's even more of a miracle, considering.
可怜的妈妈
Poor mother.
61号♥救护车 有病患求救
Ambulance 61. Sick person.
波琳娜街9570号♥
9570 Paulina Street.
波琳娜街
Paulina Street?
听起来像是杰拉德又忘了吃药了
Sounds like Gerald forgot to take his medication again.
是就好了
If that's all it is, fine.
我现在是再也经不起其他棘手的出警了
I can't handle another rough call right now.
你好
Knock knock.
塔玛拉 你好
Tamara. Hey.
你不是又因为校车的事
You're not here to yell at me
来朝我大吼大叫的吧
about that school bus again, are you?
不是已经投入使用了吗
I thought it was delivered already.
没错 上周的时候
It was, last week.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我来是为了一个叫麦克斯·斯拉特曼的男人
No, I'm here about a gentleman named Max Schlottman.
你认识他吗
You know him?
当然
I sure do.
他一直来社区中心
Well, he keeps coming by the community center,
问我你为什么不回他电♥话♥
asking me why you won't respond to his calls.
塔玛拉 你把我卷进这些破事的时候
Tamara, when you badgered me into politics,
你为什么不警告我会有斯拉特曼这样的人
how come you didn't warn me about people like Schlottman?
所以他是什么样的人
What kind of people are we talking about?
你知道的
You know.
疯疯癫癫的
The crazies.
马特 如果你是议员的话 事情是这样的
Matt, when you're an alderman, here's the thing.
你没权利挑选选民
You don't get to pick your constituents.
他们选你
They pick you.
听着 我不知道他这个礼拜有什么问题
Listen, I don't know what the guy's issue is this week,
但无论是什么
but whatever it is,
我很确定我帮不上什么忙
I'm sure there's nothing I can do about it.
我只想请求你在做出决定之前
Well, all I'm asking is that you hear him out first
听他把话说完
before you make that determination.
好的
Okay.
我会联♥系♥他
I'll reach out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
客气
Yeah.
这些只需要你们的签名
So, uh, these just need your awesome signatures.
没问题
You got it.
我们真的很激动
We're really excited, you know.
谢谢你把我们带进这个圈子
Thank you for looping us in.
没事 你们正在做出一个非常明智的投资
Cool, cool, you guys are making a super smart investment.
给每个顾客都打对折
So are we locked into these drink deals
那还怎么经营得下去啊
where we have to offer everyone half off?
我们就这样吸引顾客啊
That's how we draw a crowd.
但你们会得到很多顾客
But you'll get so many customers,
最后肯定会都赚回来的 相信我
you'll make it back in spades, trust me.
目前有多少人签字参加活动了
Uh-huh, and how many people are signed up so far?
不要担心预售
Oh, don't worry about advanced sales.
大家都是同一天的活动
Everybody just signs up same day.
我现在来是来收买♥♥入费的
So all I need is to collect that buy-in fee.
好的 500块是吗
Okay. 500 bucks, right?
没错
Yeah, you got it.
还有 营销花销大家都得出钱
Plus, everybody chips in for marketing costs,
所以要另外加2200块
which is an additional 2,200.
什么
What?
这简直是扯淡呢
Well, that's pretty steep.
串酒吧活动里营销是最重要的
Marketing is everything in bar crawls.
你们都见过海报
I mean, you've seen the posters.
我们做的多好啊
We do it up right.
海报是挺不错的
They are great posters.
是啊 另外我们还在
Yeah, plus we put ads
芝加哥所有最好的夜生活网站上放了广♥告♥
on all the best Chicago nightlife websites.
想法不错
That's good thinking.
-赫尔曼 -怎么了
- Herrmann. - What?
这是件大事
Hey, it's a great event.
我觉得这钱花得值
I think it's worth it.
没错
Yeah.
就像他说的 是个投资
It's an investment, like the man says.
我觉得可以试试
I say we do it.
你同意吗
You in?
拜托 奥蒂斯
Come on, Otis.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
相信我 这会成为有史以来
All right, trust me, this is going to be
最大规模的酒吧大巡行
the biggest Drunken Mile yet.
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
-是的 -是的
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-真棒 -没错
- Oh, awesome, awesome. - Yeah.
很奇怪 我现在感觉没事了
It's funny, I--I feel okay now.
我们大老远过来
Well, we came all the way here,
一定要检查一下
so you're getting looked at.
杰拉德 怎么了亲爱的
Gerald, what's the matter, hon?
多丽丝
Hi, Doris.
他说他胸口疼
He was complaining of chest pains.
我们做了12导联心电图 没发现任何异常
We did a 12-lead. Everything checked out okay.
不过他觉得来趟医院比较保险
Still, he thought better safe than sorry.
多小心些总没坏处
Can never be too cautious.
送你进病房♥吧 杰拉德
Let's get you in a room, Gerald.
道森
Hey, Dawson.
出任务顺利吗
Catch a good run?
就那样
Eh, not really.
有个老顾客
We had one of our frequent flyers
说胸口疼
who was complaining of chest pains.
我觉得他就是想我们送他来拿药
Think he just wanted a free ride to fill out his prescriptions.
这是把我们当优步司机了吗
It's Like we're Uber drivers or something.
是啊
Yeah.
你们呢
What about you guys?
一场很惨烈的车祸 可能要截肢
Nasty car wreck. Girl might lose a leg.
可她当时差点就没命了
But she could have died.
多亏一位好心人
Good Samaritan
在我们赶到之前帮她止血
stopped the bleeding till we got there.
喂 你
Hey! You!
等等 先生
Hey! Sir, wait!
你这是怎么了
Whoa-whoa-whoa, what's wrong?
是他 之前找到婴儿的那个男人
It's him. The guy who found the baby.
什么
What?
就是今天上午的那个人 我确定
It's the same guy from this morning, no question.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表