大伙儿 这是我继子詹姆斯
Everybody, this is my stepson, James.
他将跟我们体验几天生活
He's gonna spend a couple of shifts with us,
看看这份工作是否适合他
see if the job is right for him.
-他情况如何 -说实话 队长
- How's he looking? - Truthfully, Chief?
我觉得他应该很想离开这里
I think he'd rather be anywhere but here.
-嗨 -我是个好女孩儿
- Hey, there. - I am a good girl.
我的初吻还是在我十七岁的时候
I didn't kiss a boy until I was 17,
-性♥爱♥这方面... -等到你结婚以后
- and sex-- - Waiting till you get married?
不会的
No chance in hell.
排在我们后面的这家伙
So, this guy behind us in line,
准备发脾气因为我们浪费了他
he's making a big show because we're costing him
宝贵的五分钟生命
a precious five minutes of his life
因为这位美女在纠结要选巧克力蛋糕
'cause my date here is trying to decide between Rocky Road
还是奶油曲奇
and Cookies and Cream.
我都准备和那小子吵一架了
I'm getting ready to confront the guy
结果还没出口...
but before I can...
这姑娘就说了 告诉他们你说了什么
This one says. Tell 'em what you said.
我说
I-I told him,
"有31种口味呢
"There are 31 flavors,
我要每一种都先尝一遍"
and now I'm gonna sample every one."
真像她会做的事
That is exactly what she'd do.
你和布莱特说了下周的聚会了吗
Oh, hey, did you fill in Brett on next weekend's festivities?
没有
Uh, no. No.
是他们父母的周年纪念日
It's their parents' anniversary party.
我已经被骗去了 趁还来得及快跑吧 希尔薇
I'm already roped in. Run while you still can, Sylvie.
闭嘴 你会喜欢的
Oh, shut up. You're gonna love it.
我父母每个十年纪念日都会办
My parents do it every ten years,
家族里的人都会来 真的...
and the whole family comes. It's--
-很棒的 -我说
- It's great. - I mean, you know,
如果你周六有空...
if you got nothing else to do on a Saturday...
我要去看看我的行程
I'm gonna have to check my calendar.
你真可爱
You are so cute.
你能来真好 儿子
It's been great having you around, son.
-感觉很好 -没错
- It feels right. - It does.
也许可能成我的正职
Maybe it can be permanent.
-你说什么 -我可以告诉妈妈
- Come again? - I can tell Mom
我想在你的局里完成我的学业
I wanna finish out my senior year at your house.
对我来说不算辛苦
It's not that much more of a commute for me,
早点起床没事
and I don't mind waking up early.
那很好 但你了解你妈妈
Well, that would be nice, but you know your mother.
我知道
I know.
但我们可以问问她 看看她怎么说
But we can just ask her. See what she says.
没问题
Absolutely.
我们试试看
We'll give it a shot.
好
All right.
说真的
Uh, no, seriously.
到底是什么聚会
Um, what--what is this party?
就是我说的那样啊
It's what I said.
庆祝生活 爱和幸福
A celebration of life and love and happiness.
你们全家人都吃惊地看着我
Your whole family gawking at me.
他们没有恶意
Oh, they're harmless.
-有空吗 -有 怎么了
- You got a sec? - Yeah, what's up?
是詹姆斯
It's about James.
3号♥抢险车 81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3, Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
-事故 俄亥俄西街341号♥ -回头说吧
- accident, 341 W. Ohio. - To be continued.
这地方是上了锁的
Look, the place is chained up.
我在停车场工作
I just work the parking lot.
我没有钥匙
I don't even have a key,
但我看到了那个
but then I saw that.
发生什么事故了吗
There been some kind of accident?
我听到里面有孩子在尖叫
I heard kids inside screaming.
赫尔曼 拿断线钳
Herrmann, bolt cutters.
救救我
Please, help me.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me.
快来人 救救我
Please. Help me.
救救我
Help me.
出了什么事
What happened, bud?
怀利和我在演复仇者
Wiley and I were playing Avengers and...
我们跳了
we jumped.
怀利 怀利在哪
Wiley? Where's Wiley?
他在那边 他不动了
He's over there. He stopped moving.
那上面
Up there.
你能告诉我哪里疼吗
Can you tell me what's hurting?
我的膝盖 怀利没事吧
My--my knees. Is Wiley okay?
他们会救他下来的
They're gonna get to him.
怀利
Wiley!
我把他举起来 让他血液流通
I'll hold him up to get his blood circulating.
知道了
Got it.
这只脚卡在这里了
This foot's wedged in here good.
如果脚踝断了 那就断了吧
If the ankle breaks, it breaks.
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
我接住他了
I got--I got him.
接住了
Got him.
小心点
Careful, careful.
我接住他了
I got him. I got him.
-穆奇 -我接住他了
- Mouch. - I got him.
-好 接好了 -接好了
- Okay, got it. - Got it.
小心他的头
Watch his head.
醒醒 怀利
Come on, Wiley.
快醒醒
Come on now.
交给我吧
I got him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
预备 抬
Ready? And lift.
好
Okay.
做得好
Nice work.
你也是
You too.
奥蒂斯
Hey, Otis.
基德
Hey, Kidd.
你们有空吗
You got a sec?
有
Yeah.
-怎么了 赫尔曼 -我需要帮助
- What's up, Herrmann? - I need a favor.
没问题
Yeah, anything.
我喜欢听你这样说
I like to hear you say that.
我帮我们报名了
Okay, so I signed us up
泥地百米竞赛的主办者 好吗
as sponsors for the mud-hundred, all right?
我需要你们负责这个活动
And I need you guys to cover the event.
-什么 -就是
- The what now? - Uh, it's some kind of thing
你跑过森林里的泥地
where you--you run through the mud in the woods or something,
我们会分发莫利酒吧T恤
and we're gonna be handing out Molly's T-shirts
因为我们如今需要
'cause we need as much, you know,
尽可能多的宣传
publicity as we can get these days.
你为什么不负责呢
Why aren't you covering it?
因为我是这次活动的头脑
'Cause I'm the brains of the operation,
你们是劳力 好吗
and you are the brawn, okay?
让莫利酒吧骄傲
Make Molly's proud.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant?
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
跟詹姆斯有关吗
Something about James?
我今天看到他穿衣服了
I saw him getting dressed today.
他全身都是淤青
He had bruises all over his body,
好像他也不是摔倒了
and it's not like he fell, either.
好像有人打他了
It was like someone had been working him over.
该死 你跟队长说了吗
Damn. You talk to the Chief?
我想先跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you first.
我是说他才17岁 如果他经常在学校里打架
I mean, he's 17. You know, if he's fighting in school,
那就正好解释了他为什么想在这儿呆着
that explains why he wants to spend so much time here,
但是我又不好太去插手他和博登的事
but I shouldn't stick my nose in if he's bonding with Boden
毕竟这种事儿得自个儿来
and he's gonna reach out to him on his own.
不 我...
Nah, I'll--
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表