医院里有个白血病患者
We have a leukemia patient who's having trouble
一直找不到匹配的骨髓
finding a genetic match.
她的时间不多了
The clock is ticking on her.
她需要你
She needs you.
我不想让路易叫我们妈妈和马特
I don't want us to be "Mom" and "Matt" to Louie.
我们要做妈妈和爸爸
I want us to be "Mom" and "Dad."
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
-你是谁 -我是路易的父亲
- Hey, who the hell are you? - I'm Louie's father...
我想把他要回去
and I want him back.
路易的文件上说不知道父亲是谁
The paperwork on Louie said there was no known father.
这个安德雷·凯斯是哪冒出来的
So where did this Andre Keyes come from?
我也和你们一样不懂
I don't know any more than you do.
他肯定是通过外面的渠道找到你们的
He must've gone through outside channels to track you down.
所有信息不是都保密吗
Isn't all that information confidential?
保密 我不知道他怎么拿到你们的名字的
Yes. I have no idea how he got your names.
这是很严重的信息泄露
Well, that's a pretty serious breach.
我认为这和儿童与家庭服务部没有关系
I doubt it had anything to do with DCFS.
你们的工作就是保护这些孩子
DCFS's job is to protect these kids.
在路易经历过这些事之后我们...
After everything Louie's been put through we're just--
亲爱的
Baby.
蒂娜
Tina...
我们需要你的帮助 好吗
we need your help, okay?
整件事都很诡异
The whole thing seems pretty shady.
什么人会等上三年才来联♥系♥这个孩子
What kind of person waits three years to contact his child?
我们会马上联♥系♥他
We'll reach out to him right away.
努力查清楚这件事
Try to get to the bottom of this.
与此同时 我们要保持冷静
In the meantime, let's keep our heads.
为了路易
For Louie's sake.
你的骨髓匹配
You're a match.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
太好了
That's amazing.
你不知道
You don't even know the half of it.
我们已经为安娜
We've been looking for a suitable donor for Anna
找骨髓找了很久了
for a very long time.
连她自己的兄弟姐妹都不匹配
I mean, not even her brother and sister are a match.
太棒了 她一定会松一口气
That's great. She's gotta be relieved.
我们还没有告诉她
We haven't told her yet.
你签捐献同意书之后我们才会告诉她
We won't tell her until you sign the Intent to Donate.
当然了 我会签的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Of course I'll do it.
等等 还有很多需要考虑的
Slow down. There's a lot to consider.
取骨髓的过程很痛苦
Harvesting bone marrow is a painful process
而且也有一些小风险
and there are some small, but very real risks--
克拉克 我要去哪签
Clarke, where do I sign?
老兄 你会痛上一阵子的
Buddy, you're gonna be in pain for a while.
-可能会不能上班几天 -很好啊
- You might miss a few shifts. - That's good with me.
我马上就要休假了
I got a ton of furlough coming my way.
好的 你一同意
All right, but when you say you're doing this,
我们就会帮安娜进行一系列残忍♥的放射治疗和化疗
we start Anna on a brutal course of radiation and chemo.
帮她清除坏死细胞
We have to kill off her dead cells
为你的健康细胞清道
to clear the way for your healthy ones.
也就是说我们会摧毁她的免疫系统
Basically, we're gonna destroy her immune system.
如果你临时退出 她会死
So if you back out... she'll die.
克拉克 我去哪签
Clarke... where do I sign?
也许他只是想敲诈我们
Maybe he just wants to shake us down.
那他就惹错人了
Well, then he's messing with the wrong girl.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
不会有事的 加比
Look, it's gonna be okay, Gabby.
儿童与家庭服务部会警告这个家伙的
I mean, DCFS will read this guy the riot act.
怎么回事 谁把礼帽拿走了
Oh, what the hell? Who took the top hat?
谁要啊 拜托
Why would someone take it? Come on.
因为那是最棒的一片
Because it's the best piece.
最亮的
And it's the shiniest.
那盒子里没什么好东西
There's nothing shiny in that box.
几百年前就在这里了
It's been here since '78.
对 就像这里的其它游戏
Yeah, just like every other game in this place.
我们都玩腻了
We've played 'em all a billion times.
3号♥抢险车 81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81.
有人被困 西17街2617号♥
Person trapped, 2617 West 17th Street.
撑住
Hang in there.
拉古尼塔酿酒公♥司♥
快点
Hurry!
这个傻子胳膊卡住了
This dumbass, his arm is stuck
整个东西都要落下来了
and the whole thing's coming down.
-是你的工人吗 -不是
- One of your workers? - No.
是想抢劫这里的人
Some bros tried to rob the place.
这些家伙想劫持这里吗
These guys tried to hold the place up?
不 他们偷溜进来
Nah, they snuck in and tried to make off
想偷走几桶酒
with a few kegs of IPA.
这边 快点
Over here! Hurry up! Hurry up!
-好了 后退 -注意后面
- All right, get back! - Watch your backs!
让我们过去
Coming through.
-我的胳膊没知觉了 -大家都后退
- I can't feel my arm! - Everybody, back up!
给我们一点空间
Give us some room!
奥蒂斯 基德 把带子和梯子接起来
Otis, Kidd, attach the webbing to the ladder.
-撑住啊 裤子 -你
- Hey, hang in there, Pants! - Hey!
我们把这些货托稳之前 你们要离远点
You need to stay back until we get the pallets stabilized.
你叫什么 老兄
What's your name, buddy?
-他叫裤子 -裤子
- That's Pants. - Pants?
大家都叫他裤子
That's what everybody calls him--Pants.
裤子 深呼吸放松
Pants, take a deep breath, relax.
我们很快就救你出来
We're gonna get you out of there in just a minute.
穆奇 把那栏当锚点
Mouch, use that column as the anchor.
到底怎么回事
Hey, so what exactly happened here?
我们拿不到上面的
Well, we couldn't reach the kegs on top,
所以裤子就想拿底下的
so Pants tried to grab some from the bottom.
然后就像啤酒叠叠乐那样
It was kinda like... "Beer Jenga."
大部分人都会放弃
Wow, most people would've just given up.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys, come on.
把这些都拴起来
Let's get this latched up.
把梯子立起来
Raise the ladder!
需要更多人手
We need more manpower!
拉
Pull!
把手臂拉出来 裤子 用力
Pull your arm out, Pants! Pull it out!
拜托
Oh, come on!
继续拉
Keep pulling!
好 拉着别动
That's it! Hold it!
天啊 好疼
Oh, God! Ouch!
我们来
We got him.
你做得很好 裤子
You did good, Pants.
洗个啤酒澡
You know, taking a beer shower
听起来不错 实际上做起来就不是了
sounds great until you actually do it.
我很乐意打开消防栓
I'd be happy to crack open a hydrant
拿水管对你冲水
and hose you down. Very happy.
不知怎么我的内♥裤♥都湿了
Somehow even my underwear is soaked.
不知怎么 什么
Somehow? What?
你都不确定那是啤酒吗
You're not sure if it's beer?
快看看
Hey! Hey, check it out!
棒
Score!
-抱歉让你们久等了 -没事
- Sorry to keep you waiting. - No worries.
坐下 挽起袖子
Just sit down and give me a vein.
这是干什么
So what is this again?
自身储血
Autologous blood donation.
我们要抽出你的部分血液
You're giving us your own blood,
将其保留 以免发生事情
which we'll keep on hand in case something happens--
你是说以免发生意外
You mean, in case something goes wrong.
这是你说的 不是我
Hmm. Your words, not mine.
你在外面受伤了吗
You get hurt out there?
我得从掉落的桶下救出一个疯子
Had to save some ding-a-ling from a falling keg.
我家里有些止痛药
Hey, I got some painkillers at home.
如果我吃一点 会不会
If I take a few of those, is that gonna--
不会影响你的手术
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表