他们到底为什么不带个合适的气体♥检♥测仪
How the hell did they get so deep
就进到那么深入的地方
without taking a proper gas reading?
我希望你的报告不要漏掉任何一个细节
I don't want to see a single detail missing in your report.
明白吗
Understood?
是 队长
Yes, Chief.
有什么最新消息
So, what's the latest?
法拉奇还带着呼吸机
Farage is on a ventilator.
呼吸道灼伤 骨裂
Respiratory burns, shattered bones.
手术安排在明天上午
Surgery's scheduled for tomorrow morning.
他能在爆♥炸♥中活下来已经是奇迹了
It's a miracle that he survived that blast at all.
据坎奈尔所说 爆♥炸♥时多伊尔护住了他
According to Kannell, Doyle covered him when the blast hit,
救了法拉奇的命
saved Farage's life.
这个负担太大了
That's a hell of a burden to be walking around with.
明天晚上我们在莫利组织募捐
We'll have a fundraiser at Molly's tomorrow night.
帮忙照顾一下他们的家人吧
Let's take care of the families.
当然
Absolutely.
抱歉 探病时间结束了
Sorry, visiting hours are over.
家人可以留下
Family can stay,
其他人需要明早再来
but everyone else needs to come back in the morning.
明白
Understood.
走吧 兄弟们
Come on, guys.
你好
Hi.
安娜的朋友 对吗
Anna's friend, right?
是的
Yeah.
我在想 你能不能帮帮我
Listen, I was wondering if you could help me out.
他们判定责任人了吗
Have they put this on anyone yet?
没人说起
No one's talked about that.
我...
I--
我想问
I'm asking.
他们认定这是指挥错误吗
Are they calling it a command error?
调查还需要一点时间 但是...
It'll take time to investigate, but, um...
看上去是的
it looks like one.
哥们 我有事要跟你说
Man, I have something to tell you.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
-我搞砸了 -你当然会这么想
- I screwed up. - Naturally, you'd feel that way
但事情不是这样
but that's not how it went.
凯西
Casey.
你第一个冲进了危险之中
You ran head-first into danger
把多伊尔拖到安全的地方
and dragged Doyle to safety.
冒险救回了法拉奇的命
Farage owes his life to the risks you took.
你没懂我的意思
You're not understanding me.
这不是幸存者的愧疚或事后自责
This isn't survivor's guilt or second-guessing.
是我违反了规定
I deliberately broke protocol.
我没有看检测仪
I wasn't watching the readings.
他们的死是我的错
It's my fault that they're dead.
-凯西 -谢谢你过来 队长
- Casey. - Thanks for coming, Chief.
没事 怎么了
Yep. What's going on?
不确定 坎奈尔说他为了参与救援
Not sure. Kannell said he dropped the meter
扔掉了检测仪
so he could be a part of the action.
-好吧 -这家伙没那么虚荣
- Okay. - The guy's no glory hog.
我见他一直很灵敏 专心 稳重
He's sharp, focused, as steady-handed as I've seen.
但是 他今天早上发表了声明
Nevertheless, he made a statement this morning.
声称为爆♥炸♥负全责
He claimed full responsibility for the explosion.
你能带我回顾一下吗
Any chance you could walk me through it?
声明说他在入口处测浓度
Statement says he was just at the entrance, taking readings.
多伊尔和其他人下去
Doyle and the others, they were down below
清理坍塌的废墟
clearing rubble from the collapse.
他们发现伤者被钢筋扎到无法移♥动♥
They found their victim pinned in by rebar.
就让科尔曼回去车上拿剪钳
They sent Coleman back to the rig to go grab some cutters.
但坎奈尔先一步接收了指示吗
But Kannell got the message first?
说他放下了检测仪 跑回车上
Says he set down the meter, ran back to the rig.
刚跑回下面 燃气就被点着了
Just made it back down below, and the gas ignited.
车就停在那里
The rig was parked right there.
我在想 多远 50英尺
I'm thinking, what, 50 feet?
差不多
Give or take.
燃气浓度上升得有那么快吗
And the gas levels rose that fast?
对你来说这正常吗
Does that seem right to you?
不 完全不正常
No. Not at all.
她在吗
Is she here?
-凯利 -请进
- Kelly? - Come on in.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我 我过来送个东西
I--I came to make a delivery.
这是贝卡·里德画的
This is from Becca Reed.
她是个很可爱的孩子
She's a cute kid.
很想念你以前经常给她念的故事
Misses the stories that you used to read her.
我没告诉她发生了什么事
I didn't tell her what's going on.
就说你不太舒服
Just that you weren't feeling good,
还有你最喜欢
and there was no other place that you'd rather be
念故事给她听
than reading her a story.
然后她说把这个给你
And she said to give that to you,
希望她能让你感觉好一点
and wishes that she could help you feel
能有你让她感觉的一半好就好了
half as good as you made her feel.
只想让你知道 无论如何
Just want you to know, whether you like it or not,
你被爱着
you're loved.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
凯利
Kelly,
我好害怕
I'm scared.
-没事 -我...真的...
- It's okay. - I'm sc--I'm really--
我好害怕
I'm scared.
没事
It's okay.
-我好害怕 -我也是
- I'm scared. - Me too.
我刚报名周四上早班
Hey. So, I just signed up on Thursday for a morning shift,
帮科尔曼一家整理院子
help the Colemans do some yard work.
嗯 我报名了周三
Yeah. I took Wednesday.
对了 那茶...
By the way, that tea--
那特别难喝的茶
that awful-tasting tea--
管用了
it helped.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来得容易去得快
Well, easy come, easy go.
真棒
Aw, so sweet.
大家注意一下
May I have your attention for a minute?
我刚从芝加哥医院过来
I just got back from Chicago Med.
他们说山姆·法拉奇
They're saying that Sam Farage
顺利做完了手术
has come through a successful surgery.
虽然前路漫漫
He's got a long road ahead,
但他有机会痊愈
but he is expected to make a full recovery.
所以我想感谢大家过来
So I want to thank you all for coming out.
家人 集体
Family, community,
团结
solidarity--
是这些帮我们
those are the things that sustain us
经过了困难时期
through the hard times.
也是这些让我们消防局屹立不倒
They are also the things that make this department strong.
举杯吧
Raise your glasses.
敬倒下的人
To those that have fallen,
也敬继续前行的人
and to those that carry their legacy.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
又来了
Here we go again.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for being with me.
你答应我要小心
Just promise me that you're gonna keep your eyes open,
因为我希望不大了
because my odds are not good.
我不会去想希望
I'm not thinking about odds.
我关注的是当下
I'm sticking with what I know.
现在 我知道我在此 你也是
And right now, I know that I'm here, and so are you.
这就够了
And that's enough.
我可以进去吗
Hey. All right if I come in?
啤酒
Beer?
不了
I'm okay.
今天你跟谁聊过吗
You talk to anyone today?
其他人的家属
The other families?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表