Matt Casey isn't just an alderman.
他还是芝加哥消防局的副队
He is also a lieutenant with the Chicago Fire Department.
这个小丑是谁
Okay, who's this phony?
所以当他说"我们得为第一响应人员
So when he says, "We need to earmark funds
募集善款"
for our first responders,"
其实他所说的意思是
what he's really talking about
让他们消防员中饱私囊
is lining the pockets of his fellow firefighters.
在我看来绝对是假公济私的行为
Smells an awful lot like self-dealing to me.
非常不道德
It's unethical.
芝加哥市不该遭受这种对待
This city of Chicago deserves better.
消防员招他惹他了
What does this guy have against firefighters?
我们是可爱的英雄啊
We're lovable heroes.
不用太介意这家伙
I wouldn't worry about this guy.
他给我感觉就是个混♥蛋♥
Comes across like a jackass.
我刚跟卡普和托尼聊完
I just heard from Capp and Tony.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me about
你被人指控行为不检
this conduct unbecoming charge?
都是误会 副队
It's a total scam, Lieutenant.
就是我在当保镖的时候
It's just this stupid incident that happened
遇到点事
when I was on this bouncer gig.
穆奇说不会害我停职查办什么的
Mouch says I'm not gonna get suspended or anything.
克鲁兹 我不在乎 只要发生这种事
Cruz, I don't care. If something like that happens,
你得来跟我说一声
you gotta come talk to me.
你说得对 我应该告诉你的
Yeah, you're right. I should've, I--
我只是觉得现在情况特殊
I just figured this is the last thing
你可能不想为这件事操心
that you need to deal with right now.
你说对了
You're right.
杰瑞 还是我穆奇
Jerry, Mouch again.
你一直没联♥系♥我 这件事有点着急
Haven't heard back from you and it's a time-sensitive matter,
打给我吧 拜托了 谢谢
so give me a call. Please. Thanks.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
这种虚假指控
With these bogus charges,
我一般都是约杰瑞见面
I used to just make an appointment with Jerry,
给他带一瓶吉布森家牛排酱
bring him a bottle of steak sauce from Gibson's,
解释一下真实情况
and explain what really happened.
他就会直接删掉投诉 指控也会撤销
He red lines the complaint, and the charges get dropped.
可他一直不回我电♥话♥
But he's not calling me back.
对了 语♥音♥信箱里的声音也不一样了
You know, the voice sounds different on his voicemail.
也许他换了号♥码
Maybe he changed extensions.
根本没收到留言
Never got the message.
-我得告诉克鲁兹 -别别
- I better tell Cruz. - No. No, no, no, no, no.
你这样会吓到他
That'll just freak him out.
这样吧
You know what?
下班之后我直接去一趟芝加哥消防局办公室
I'll go straight to the CFD offices after shift,
找到杰瑞 把这件事跟他当面说清楚
find Jerry, and clear this whole thing up face to face.
你那边进展如何
What's the latest with your guy?
一切都非常顺利
Everything's going gangbusters on that front.
明天去跟他见面 把事情搞定
Gonna meet with him tomorrow and set this right.
你最好了
You're the best.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
健康检查
well-being check.
西12大街2252号♥
2252 West 12th Street.
健康检查
Well-being check?
我最讨厌的四个字
Three of my least favorite words.
我有六成把握是什么
I'll give you my usual two-to-one odds.
肯定已经死了
It's a DOA.
菲尔 他独居
Phil--he lives alone.
人不错
Nice man.
有癫痫病
Epileptic.
就是这里
Okay, here it is.
菲尔的成年儿子在密歇根
So Phil has a grown son in Michigan
说一直联♥系♥不上他
who hasn't been able to reach him,
就很担心地给我打电♥话♥
so he called me concerned.
担心却不回来自己看看
Not concerned enough to visit, mind you,
反而是给我找麻烦
just concerned enough to make it my problem.
我们来帮忙了
Well, we're here to help.
芝加哥消防局
Chicago Fire Department!
有人在吗 菲尔
Anybody here? Phil?
你哪里痛 菲尔
Is anything hurting, Phil?
不知道
Don't know.
-你吃药了吗 -没有...
- Are you on any medication? - Ah, no, wha--
你嘴里有什么东西吗 先生
Do you have something in your mouth, sir?
请你把嘴里的东西吐出来 先生
Wha--I'm gonna need you to spit that out, sir.
不管是什么
Whatever it is. Mm-mm.
如果不吐出来可能会噎到...
Sir, you could choke if you don't--
吐不出来
I can't!
好吧 是什么东西
Okay, well, what is that?
这口气真重
That is a-a strong odor.
是卡住了吗
Is it stuck?
让我试试能不能...
Let me see if I can--
是他的舌头
It's his tongue.
天哪
Oh, jeez!
天哪 好吧 好
Oh, God. Okay. Okay.
好吧 来
Okay. Okay.
你不小心咬到了舌头
So you bit your tongue at some point
后来生了坏疽
and gangrene set in?
你已经在这里躺了很久 对吗
You've been lying here a while, huh?
我们帮你输点液 补充水分
We're gonna get some fluids in you, get you hydrated,
你的舌头需要在医院用抗生素治疗
and they can treat your tongue with antibiotics at the hospital,
我们带你去医院 好吗
so that's where we're gonna take you, okay?
好的
Okay.
深呼吸
Deep breath in.
菲尔 你得站起来
Now, Phil, we're gonna need you to get up
坐到那个轮椅上 你能做到吗
and get in the chair here. Can you do that?
好 走吧
All right, here we go.
你还好吧
You good?
很好
Good job.
舌头是保不住了
There's no way they're saving that tongue.
我这轮下班后要去看我爸
I'm gonna swing by my dad's place after shift.
表达下爱意
Show him a little love.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-你有事吗 -是 抱歉
- Can I help you? - Oh, yeah, sorry.
我来找杰瑞·戈斯基
I was looking for Jerry Gorsky.
他换办公室了吗
Did he--did he move offices?
杰瑞退休了
Jerry retired.
-我都不知道 -我是芝加哥消防局的新法律顾问
- I had no idea. - I'm the new CFD legal counsel.
有什么事找我吧
Here to help.
-艾瑞克·汉诺威 -幸会 汉诺威
- Eric Hanover. - Oh, good to meet you, Hanover.
我是兰德尔·麦考兰
I'm Randall McHolland.
我记得你短暂地当过临时工会主席
Sure. I remember your brief tenure as interim Union President.
好吧 我过来找你
Uh, okay. I'm here to get your help
-是为了帮我们消防局的消防员乔·克鲁兹 -对
- with a firefighter at my house. Joe Cruz? - Ah, yes.
我正打算看他的案子呢
I was just reading about his case.
欲加之罪而已
Yeah, it's a real bogus charge.
克鲁兹是个一流的消防员
Cruz is a top-notch firefighter,
人也特别好
and a great guy.
他只是尽职工作
He was just doing his job
将那位酩酊大醉的顾客送出酒吧
when he escorted that very intoxicated patron off the premises.
因此对方也没提出任何刑事指控
Which is why no criminal charges have been filed against him.
所以我希望你同意
So I hope you'll agree
芝加哥消防局不会追究他行为不检一事
the CFD has no reason to pursue this conduct unbecoming charge.
我知道杰瑞有自己的一套做事风格
I know Jerry had a particular way of doing things,
但他已经退休了
but he's not here anymore.
部门形象非常重要
Optics are important,
而今后
and going forward,
我们也不会因为这个人很好
we have no intention of making a claim disappear
就撤销对这个人的指控
simply because a firefighter may be a good guy.
关注点应该在是非曲直上
The merits of the case should be the focus.
我不懂"部门形象"
See, I don't know about "Optics,"
但是非曲直
but the merits of the case
就是我说的重点
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表