Get out!
我们到时候见
I'll meet you guys there.
显然 我不擅长道歉
I'm not good at apologizing, obviously.
但我想说
But I just want to say...
我搞砸了
I messed up.
然后还将事情...
And then I made it--
搞得更糟
I made it worse.
安东尼奥 我不需要...
Antonio, I-I don't need to--
先让我把话说完
Wait... Let me finish.
我觉得...
I think--
我觉得...
I think...
你应该得到更好的 这我给不了
that you deserve better than I can give you.
我的重担会一直在
I got baggage that's never going away.
我的工作让我永远无法把你放在第一位
I got a job that's never gonna be able to put you first.
你应该是第一位的
And you deserve first.
我们在一起时很好
We were great together.
是的
We were.
听我说...
Look, um...
或许 如果你的
maybe... if things with your--
如果你的工作等一切稳定下来
with your job settle and everything settles,
我们可以
we could--
我们可以看看
we could just check...
情况如何
and see.
这样好
I'd like that.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, me too.
好奇怪
So weird.
惊喜
Surprise!
这是什么
What is this?
我突然想到你们婚宴
Well, it occurred to me you two have never had
-都没办过 -没错
- a wedding reception. - Oh, yeah.
婚宴不办可不行
A situation that needed rectification.
-你办的吗 -大家都帮忙了
- This was you? - With help.
-麦克 -抱歉 借过
- Uh, Mack? - Excuse me, coming through.
抱歉
Excuse me.
来了
Ta-da!
讲话
Speech!
讲话 这...
Speech? Uh...
好吧
All right, jeez.
什么都非得让我做吗
Do I gotta do everything around here?
好了 道森 凯西
All right, look, Dawson, Casey,
你们两个是
you two are an example
我们所有人的榜样
to every one of us.
你们证明了爱真的能战胜一切
You are proof that love really can conquer all.
可能你们太顽固了 不愿服输
I mean, maybe you're just too stubborn to be beaten,
反正加比是这样
I mean, Gabby is, anyway.
好了 但是回想我第一次
All right, but no, when I'm thinking about
看到你们在一起时
the first time I saw you two together--
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, okay?
不 那...不
No, it was--no!
-我来吧 -特别甜蜜
- I got this. - There was a sweetness!
-谢谢 -我还记得
- Thank you. - I remember!
-谢谢 -记得...
- Thank you. - Remember the--
好
All right...
我还在想那玩意儿到底去哪里了
I was wondering where that damn thing was.
是吗 加布里埃拉·道森
Yeah? Gabriela Dawson...
我知道我们一直没正式办过 所以
I know we've never gotten to do this right, so...
希望你一直戴着这枚戒指
I hope you will wear this ring always
让它提醒我们两个人
to remind us both that
不管我们经历过什么
whatever we've been through...
不管我们要经历什么
whatever we go through...
只要我们一起去面对
as long as we do it together,
我们就是最幸运的两个人
we're the luckiest souls around.
马特·凯西
Matt Casey...
这是我的荣幸
I would be honored.
敬凯西和道森
To Casey and Dawson!
敬凯西和道森
To Casey and Dawson!
干杯
All right!
天啊
Mmm. Oh, my God!
太好吃了
This is amazing.
我不是该把蛋糕砸你一脸还是什么吗
Aren't I supposed to smash it in your face or something?
-别闹 -不
- Don't you dare. - No...
-不要 -我不会那样的
- Don't. - I wouldn't do that.
不要
Don't!
不 不要
No-o! Don't!
怎么了 我什么都没做
What? I'm not doing anything.
我只是在吃蛋糕而已
I'm just eating my cake.
凯利 我得承认
Kelly, I have to admit,
我并没有说实话
I haven't exactly been honest...
-我来这里的理由 -什么
- in my reasons for being here. - Yeah?
斯普林菲尔德有个
Yeah, there's a-Battalion Chief position
总队长职务空缺
open in Springfield...
如果你想要 就是你的了
which is yours. If you want it.
你会管理五支消防队
You'd be in charge of five houses.
说实话
Truth is...
我是那里的消防局局长
I'm the Fire Commissioner there,
我想培养你
and I would like to groom you
在不久的将来接替我
to be my replacement someday soon.
这是你应得的 凯利
You deserve it, Kelly.
而且据我所知
And from what I hear,
斯普林菲尔德医院可能有个女孩...
there might be a girl at Springfield Med...
跟你有关系
that you have something with?
我们很想让你过去
Well, we'd love to have you.
她肯定也想
I'm guessing she would, too.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表