It's gonna be okay.
好吧 你可以跟我们一起走 来吧
Okay, yeah, you can come with us. Come on.
好 三二一
Okay. Three, two, one.
走吧 小丫头
Come on, kiddo.
血压130/80 心率93
BP 130 over 80. Heartrate 93.
局部麻醉完成了
All right, they're done with the local.
最后一次机会反悔了 兄弟
Last chance to back out, bud.
不 继续吧
No. I'm good.
进行切口
Okay, make the stab incision.
氧气足够
Oxygen's good.
注射器
Syringe.
针头插♥进♥去了
Needle's in.
插入穿刺针 扭向右边
Now insert the jamshidi and twist to the right.
好了 "精彩的"来了
All right, here's the fun part, buddy.
血压132/80
132 over 80.
坚持住 兄弟
Hang in there, bud.
准备纱布
Prep the gauze.
听好了
Okay, listen up.
西弗莱德手术完了
Severide is out of surgery.
据说 手术很顺利
By all accounts, it went well,
但他要卧床休息好几天
but he's in for a bad couple of days.
-谢谢 队长 -谢谢 队长
- Thank you, chief. - Thanks, chief.
-知道了 队长 -好
- Copy, chief. - Yup.
我本来要跟你说
Hey, I was gonna tell you
下棋那招太有用了
the chess thing worked perfectly.
-是吗 -我跟迪亚戈好好谈了下
- Yeah? - I had an actual conversation with Diego,
直视他那一套
eye contact and everything.
很棒 你打败他了吗
That's great. Did you beat him?
开什么玩笑 我输惨了
Oh, are you kidding me? I got creamed.
总之 谢谢你
Anyway, thank you.
-赫尔曼 你能接手吗 -好
- Herrmann, can you take over? - Yeah.
我收到你们的信息了 那家伙疯了
I got your message. That guy is out of his mind.
我们找个地方单独谈谈吧
Let's talk somewhere in private.
进来吧
Come on in.
监护权争夺战一向会闹得很难看
Custody battles are never pretty.
我说真的 你们以后
I'm telling you now there will be a time
回想这一刻时会觉得这是最轻松的部分之一
when you look back and think this was one of the easy parts.
"真好"
Great.
你跟我说 儿童与家庭服务部和你们
Now, you told me Mr. Keyes didn't show up
第一次安排凯斯先生和路易见面的会议
to the initial meeting that you and DCFS arranged
他没去 对吧
between him and Louie, correct?
-对 -是这样
- Yes. - Correct.
很好 因为我们要利用这一事件
Good, because we are going to use that incident
把他塑造成不靠谱且不稳定的家长
to paint him as an unreliable and unstable parent,
一个整天都无法及时现身的人
someone who can't be counted on to show up, day in, day out.
但他才刚知道自己的派遣
Well, he--he just had learned of his deployment.
"原因"由我们说了算 加比
We control the "Whys," Gabby,
事实任我们摆布
and we'll frame the facts however we want.
我想找私家调查员查下他的老底
I have a private investigator I want to use to dig into him.
还有他的家庭
His family, too.
挖到他过去的黑历史
Get us anything from his past
可以让我们塑造他不称职的形象
that can help bolster our version of this guy.
这件事拖得越久 对我们越有利
The longer this drags on, the better for us.
我们不想让路易在这事上折腾太久
I think we'd prefer not put Louie through this for too long.
两位 信我 这个策略很棒
Guys, trust me. This is a good strategy.
一切从明天的听证会开始
It all begins with the hearing tomorrow.
我们到时开始阐明我们的立场
That's when we start making our case.
我们要全力以赴 奋战到底
We are going to fight this, tooth and nail, okay?
尽量别动
Try not to move.
双痒吗♥啡♥的药效可能渐渐褪了
The dilaudid's probably wearing off,
如果你需要止痛剂就按下按钮
so just push the button when you need more pain meds.
这是最有效的止痛药了 抱歉 兄弟
Strongest stuff we can give you, man, I'm sorry.
这里
Here.
慢慢呼吸
Just breathe.
我们跟凯斯先生谈完了
We finished our interview with Mr. Keyes.
我们想跟你们一起谈谈
We'd like to see all of you together.
你们肯定没想到会有这么多人
Yeah, I'm sure you weren't expecting all these people.
是没想到
No, we weren't.
芝加哥儿童与家庭服务部
好吧
Right.
我想让你们见下路易的家人
Well, I wanted you to see Louie's family.
这是我姐姐 莉 和她的家人
This is my older sister, Leah, and her crew.
他们住在湖景镇
They live over on Lakeview.
这是我妹妹 翠西和她的家人
And my sister Tracy and her family.
他们住在我父母家的邻近街区
They live down the block from my parents.
我叔叔查尔斯也想来
My uncle Charles wanted to come too,
但我觉得那样就有些过了
but I thought that might be overkill.
安德雷
Andre.
听着 我见到你带他的样子了
Look, I-- I've seen you with him.
我知道你有多爱他
How much you love him.
但我向你发誓
But I swear to you...
我会把这孩子捧在手心里去爱他
I will love this boy... more than life itself.
在座的各位都会
Everyone here will.
等我们一下
Uh, just one second.
我们在干什么 马特
What are we doing, Matt?
我也不知道了
I'm not sure anymore.
我真的好爱他
I love him so much.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
但我们不能自私
But this isn't about us.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't do it. I can't.
我不能去打一年官司 到头来为了什么
I can't fight for a year. For what?
让路易失去得到这一切的机会的话
And what kind of people would we be to
我们成什么人了
deny Louie all of this?
我跟你说 在后卫线上
Tell you, the healthy Danken kids
邓肯兄弟的作用才是最大的
makes all the difference on that back line.
你喜欢这个 也是鹰队的粉丝吗
All this and a Hawks fan, too?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好多了
Been better.
别介意 不过我不是屋里
No offense-- it's kind of nice
病最重的那个人 感觉还不错
not being the sickest person in the room.
这次我不是来找你的
For once, I'm not here for you.
是时候给你准备接受移植了
It is time to prep you for the transplant.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你不知道我等了多久
Wow. You have no idea how long I've been waiting
才听到这句话
to hear you say that.
凯利
Kelly...
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我一定会好好对待你的骨髓的
I'll take really good care of your bone marrow.
我保证
I promise.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
抽痛 晕眩 吃不下东西
Throbbing, dizzy, can't eat?
你不用装给我看 兄弟
You don't have to pretend for me, man.
是有点疼
Might hurt a little.
你为安娜做的
What you did for Anna--
是我见过的最勇敢的事
It's the bravest thing I ever saw.
我能带上我的猴子吗
Can I take my monkey with me?
当然可以 拿着
Of course you can. Here.
你可以把你的玩具都带走
You can take everything with you.
你的新房♥间 特别宽敞明亮
Your new room-- it's so big and sunny.
你所有的玩具都可以放进去
And all your toys can fit in there.
你还记得刚来跟我们一起住的时候吗
You remember when you first came to live with us?
你当时那么坚强那么勇敢
How brave and strong you were?
后来一切都好起来了 对不对
And everything turned out okay, didn't it?
我觉得
Well, I think...
今天你真的坚强勇敢的话
that if you're really brave and strong today,
那个新家...
that this new home--
最后一切会更好的
Everything's gonna turn out even better.
知道吗
Okay?
我们哪里都不去
And we're not going anywhere.
我会一直爱你
I will always be here for you...
任何时候都是
any time you want
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表