S-L-V-R... is it silver?
你们 你们觉得是什么啊
What do--what do you guys see there?
南路易斯安那
South Louisiana...
-弗吉尼亚 -行了 闭嘴吧
- Virginia-- - Okay, just stop.
我要 上个厕所
I gotta... hit the head.
马上回来
Be right back.
你疯了吗 我还以为是康妮来了
Are you out of your mind? I thought you were Connie.
是特鲁迪那个原子出版社的朋友发来的
It's Trudy's friend from Atomic Publishing.
安东 我找到我的合著人了
Uh, hey, Anton, I found my writing partner.
你有什么要求
What can we do for you?
希尔薇 我是安东·施瓦兹
Sylvie, it's Anton Schwartz.
特鲁迪·普拉特要我读一下《着火的床单》
Trudy Platt asked me to read "Sheets on Fire."
我们可以叫它《欲望火花》
Oh, uh, we may call it "Flames of Desire,"
-您继续 -不管怎样
- but go on. - Either way,
人物描写太棒了 非常真实
amazing characterizations. So authentic.
热辣至极啊 我们很满意
Hot as sin. It's for us.
如果你们有意 我们可以详谈
We can discuss the details if you're interested,
我们出25000美元买♥♥下全球销♥售♥权
but our offer is $25,000 for worldwide rights.
我们...
Uh, we're...
非常有兴趣 安东先生
definitely interested, Mr. Anton, sir.
太好了 我的助理会安排我们会面
Love it. My assistant will call to set up a meeting.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thanks so much. - Thank you.
-我的天哪 -这是我们迈向
- Oh, my God. - And that is step one
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销书排行榜的第一步
to The New York "Times" best sellers list.
洗得真干净
Good riddance.
希望没打扰你们 我...
Hey, I hope it's okay. I'm, uh...
想找今早救加内特大道房♥屋大火的
looking for the firefighters from the house fire
-消防员们 -我们就是
- on Garnett Avenue this morning. - Yeah, that's us.
你好
Hi. Yes.
请问有什么事吗
What can we do for you?
我是科琳·马克斯
I'm Colleen Marks.
我的妹妹 卡拉 她就是
My sister, Karra, she was the one...
今天...
today...
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你们尽力了
I know you did everything you could.
我只是想知道...
And I just need to know...
卡拉她...
Did Karra...
我是说事情发生的时候...
What I mean is when it happened...
过程很快
It was immediate.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你要不要...
Would you like to...
-坐一会儿 -不用了
- sit down, or-- - No.
我...
I...
我不知道该怎么说
I'm not really sure how to say this...
但火灾有什么奇怪的地方吗
but was there anything weird about the fire?
可疑的迹象
Suspicious?
她和他老公经常吵架
They fought all the time, her husband.
都已经到了卡拉觉得他会伤害她的地步
And it got to a point where Karra was worried he'd hurt her,
所以她都开始搬到斯科基来跟我住了
so she started staying with me in Skokie.
她说他们之间需要冷静一下
She said they should take a break.
几个礼拜之前的事了
This was a few weeks ago.
我告诉过她不要回去拿行李了
And I told her not to go back for her stuff.
是他杀了她
He killed her.
一定是的
I know it.
在楼上走廊
Upstairs in the hallway.
保持联♥系♥ 谢了
Let me know. Thanks.
谁啊
Who was that?
火警调查办公室的调查员
Investigator at OFI.
我给他们标记了我在那屋子里看到的一条焦痕
I flagged them on a char line I saw at the house.
所以你相信她姐姐的话
You believe the sister?
我认为是有人蓄意放火
I think it was arson.
焦痕的形成可能有很多原因
A lot of things can make a char line.
这不代表什么
Doesn't prove anything.
我没说那算什么证据
I didn't say it was proof.
我只是说我标记了
I said I flagged it.
那好吧 你做得对
Well, then there you go. You did the right thing.
-赫尔曼 -迈克
- Hey, Herrmann. - Hey, Mike.
詹姆斯 爸爸现在在给你回信
Hey, James, it's your father returning your text.
听着 我想跟你谈谈
Look, I'd love to talk,
但...我比较喜欢在电♥话♥里说
but, uh... I'm a phone guy.
给我回电
Call me back.
我在跟我继子詹姆斯回电
Oh, it's James, my stepson.
现在又开始叫詹姆斯了吗
Oh, it's James now?
是啊 我觉得吉米听起来太幼稚了
Yeah, I guess, uh... Jimmy was too young for him.
他怎么样啊
How's he doing?
他十七岁了 跟我说话的时候
He's 17. Talks to me in 140 characters
也就不超过140个字符
if he talks to me at all.
我还记得辛迪送李·亨利去儿童体操课的时候
I remember when Cindy put Lee Henry into toddler gymnastics.
简单来说 他们用了一根绳索来保护他
And basically, they'd send him down a little zip line,
可最后他还摔了个底朝天
and he'd end up falling ass over teakettle into,
摔到那层保护海绵里
you know, cushy blocks.
他笑了
He'd just laugh.
昨天他问我要车
Yesterday, he asked me for a car.
我爸告诉我说 你要当心了
Uh, my pops told me, "You watch out now.
你一不留神 他就长大成人了
Before you know it, he's gonna be a man."
- 然后你一眨眼 - 他就长大了
- And you blink, and-- - There it is.
是啊
Yeah.
你需要什么...
Did you need some...
我和云梯队的部分成员
Some of Truck and I are gonna stay up
会通宵守着 防止这个涂鸦的人再来
and watch out for this, you know, tagger.
-跟你说一下 -有情况尽管通知我
- Just letting you know. - Yeah, you keep me posted.
我会的
Will do.
我去拿本杂♥志♥
Well, I'm gonna grab a magazine.
你到底还想不想抓到这家伙了
You wanna read "Cosmo" or you wanna catch this guy?
好吧
Okay.
我们要守多久
How long are we gonna go?
如果有必要的话可能要通宵
We'll go all night if we have to.
好吧 我尽力让自己不掉队
Okay, I'm just trying to figure out how to pace myself.
这些人毁坏了我们的消防局
This guy defaced our house.
那是对我们每一个人的挑衅
That's a middle finger to everyone of us.
振作起来
Let's buckle up.
我们是要加班
Are we gonna take shifts?
还是...
Or...
算了
Never mind.
凯西副队 西弗莱德副队
Lieutenant Casey and Severide.
这是火警调查办公室的阿莱克萨·哈勃
This is Alexa Hubble from OFI.
她是来跟进凯西标记的
She's here to follow up on the suspicious burn pattern
-可疑焦痕的 -很高兴见到两位
- that Casey flagged. - It's good to meet you both.
我们也是
Likewise.
因为两位当时是最接近
Now since you guys were the nearest ones
受害者与其丈夫的
to the victim and her husband,
我想在把案子转交给
I just wanna get all the details
芝加哥警署前 了解所有细节
before making a recommendation to CPD.
你为什么认为是有人蓄意的
What made you think that it was a pour?
房♥间里有一条烧焦的痕迹
There was a char line.
直接通向卧室
It went straight to the bedroom.
门是开着的
Door was left open.
没有被破坏的迹象
No sign of breaking and entering.
如果他想把他老婆困在火里
If he wanted to trap his wife in the fire,
就会这样做
that's the way to do it.
同时 我知道这代表不了什么
Also, I know this doesn't prove anything,
但受害者的姐姐来过了
but the victim's sister came by.
她认为是他做的
She thinks he did it.
她有没有说为什么
She say why?
他们经常吵架
They fought, all the time.
女方害怕了 搬了出去跟她姐姐住
Wife got scared, and moved in with the sister.
男方说火灾发生的时候
Well, the husband claims that he was having breakfast
他正在一家饭店吃早餐
at a restaurant when the fire started,
但他的不在场证据不成立
but his alibi doesn't check out.
没有刷♥卡♥回执
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表