在他们...
before they, uh--
我给他做了心肺复苏术
I gave him CPR.
医护人员来的时候 他还有呼吸
He was breathing when the medics arrived.
他有说什么吗
Did he say anything?
没有 先生
No, sir.
我就跟他说
I told him--
我们让他不要在那里玩
we told him never to play in there,
但他的想象力总是天马行空
but he--he's got this imagination as big as the sky.
你无须自责
Hey, it's not your fault.
孩子就是这样
Kids are kids.
他们在事发当时
They don't think beyond what they're doing
不会多想自己的行为
in the present moment.
我只想 再次对你们表示感谢
Well, I just wanted, uh, to thank you again.
你们所做的一切
What you guys do,
除非自己体会到
nobody knows
否则谁也不知道
until it happens to them.
我心都碎了
That breaks my heart.
怎么了
What's up?
那个仓库救援行动
Warehouse rescue.
怎么了
Yeah?
我行动是不是还不够快
Did I not move fast enough?
我是不是举得还不够高
Did I not hold him up high enough?
我按压是不是做太多了
Did I do too many compressions?
还是说做得不够呢 我...
Not enough compressions? I--
凯西
Casey.
我当时在场 你一直在努力
I was there. You were unstoppable.
直到那个孩子有了呼吸 你才停下来
You didn't quit until that kid was breathing.
此后发生的任何事情
Anything that happened after that
都与我们的救援无关
has nothing to do with our rescue.
他现在昏迷不醒
He's in a coma.
我听说了
I heard.
听说你昨天一天过得很不容易
Heard you had a rough one yesterday.
看来这里工作不易
Seems like there's a lot of rough ones.
有的出勤会比其它出勤更不易
Some shifts more than others.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
是吗
Yeah?
这里的人
The guys here.
你们所做的一切
What you all do...
都有着积极意义
it makes a difference.
是啊
Yeah.
你能送我回家吗
Hey, can you drop me off at home
我好早点开始准备
so I can start getting ready?
然后你可以去拿干洗的衣服
And then you can go get the dry cleaning.
你要现在就开始准备了吗
You're gonna start getting ready now?
派对12小时后才开始呢
The party's in 12 hours.
-你真可爱 -怎么了
- Aww, you sweet, sweet man. - What?
我知道你觉得一切都是自然而然的
I know you think this is all just as natural as sunshine,
但还是有很多重活要做的
but there is heavy lifting to be done.
还需要我给你带什么吗
Anything else while I'm out?
有花和巧克力的话也不错
Oh, I wouldn't be opposed to flowers and chocolates.
我们不是要给你的父母
I thought we were giving your parents
那张礼品券吗
that gift certificate.
不是给他们的 宝贝
Not for them, babe.
如果他们俩没人跑完 打赌就取消
If neither of 'em finishes, bet's off.
我会跑完的 别担心
Oh, I'm gonna finish. Don't you worry.
你以前跑过吗
Have you done this before?
我要把赌注提到200块
I'm gonna change my bet to 200.
拜托
Come on!
好吧
Fine.
好
Okay.
-你好 -真贴心
- Hi. - Aww, so sweet.
花是给我的吗
Are those for me?
我正好去街那头帮加比买♥♥花
I was down the street picking up some flowers for Gabby
想着顺路过来
and thought I'd just stop in,
看看那个病人怀利怎么样了
see how that patient, Wiley, is doing.
就仓库事故送来的那孩子
The kid from the warehouse accident.
他...
He...
他昨晚去世了
He passed away last night.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
没事
No, no.
-玛吉 -什么事
- Maggie? - Yeah?
霍尔斯特德医生在楼上找你
Dr. Halstead needs you upstairs.
收到
Copy.
你尽力了
You did all you could.
也给了他家人告别的机会
And you gave the family a chance to say good-bye.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
-您有几人 -你好
- How many? - Hey, um...
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace?
朗达
Shonda.
我们找个地方...
Is there someplace that we could, uh...
聊聊吗
talk?
我还不知道你干餐饮业了
I didn't realize you were in the restaurant business.
是托德的 他是店主
It's Todd's. He owns the place.
我只是帮他记账
I just help out with the books.
他是你的新男友吗
That's the new boyfriend.
不止 我们已经住在一起了
Well, it's more than that. We moved in together.
是 我听说了 真替你高兴
Yeah, I heard. I'm happy for you.
-那很棒 -他人很好
- That's great. - He's great.
把我当人看
Treats me like a human being.
听着 詹姆斯的事
Listen. About Jimmy.
他说他想住在我们家
He's saying that he wants to finish out his senior year
直到高中毕业
under our roof.
说实话 他这些天基本都不在家
Well, to be honest with you, he's barely at home these days,
也不跟我说话 所以...
barely talks to me, so...
或许跟你住段时间也是好事
maybe some time with you is what he needs.
真的吗
Really?
你一定就是华♥莱♥士♥了
You must be Wallace.
托德·普莱斯顿
Todd Preston.
我就是向来自我介绍一下
Just wanted to introduce myself,
看看你要不要喝点什么
see if I can get you a glass of something
或者吃点奶酪面包
or some cheesy bread.
-不用了 谢谢 -好吧
- No, thanks. - Okay.
-你要什么吗 宝贝 -不用
- Need anything, babe? - We're good.
好 那你们继续聊
Hmm, all right. Then I'll leave you two to it.
还有其它事吗
Anything else?
你听说过詹姆斯在学校惹事吗
You ever hear of James in any trouble at school?
他的成绩一直都是AB
His grades are As and Bs,
一起玩的朋友们也都很老实
and he hangs out with a pretty tame group of boys.
-他跟你说了什么 -没什么
- What did he tell you? - Nothing.
我只是在想整件事时机真是凑巧
I'm just trying to wrap my head around the timing of all this.
等你想跟我开诚布公了
Well, when you wanna be straight with me,
我们再来聊怎样对詹姆斯最好吧
we can talk about what's best for James.
好吗
Okay?
好了 这对...
Hey. Okay, these
还是这对
or these?
你想让我说哪一对
Which ones do you want me to say?
我怎么知道 我想让你说实话
I don't know. I want you to tell me the truth.
第一对
First ones.
或者第二对吧
Or the second ones.
好
Yeah.
天啊 你一定会喜欢我的表兄妹罗谢尔和乔利斯的
Oh, my gosh, you are gonna love my cousins Rochelle and Joelis,
他们是我姨的孩子
my mom's sister's kids.
超搞笑的
They are hilarious.
怎么了
What? What is it?
没什么 不好意思
Nothing. Sorry.
就是让干洗店给烦的
Dry cleaners was a nightmare is all.
等你见到那两个傻蛋之后
Well, you'll forget about that
你就会忘记这茬了
the minute you meet these idiots.
-帮我拉下拉链吧 -好
- Here, zip me up, baby. - Yep.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表