We got her. We got her.
-交给我们吧 好吗 -莱克西 宝贝
- Let us do our job, okay? - Lexi, baby.
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out.
坐前面 埃尔
Take the front seat, Al.
我从楼上多调配了人手
I'm bringing down extra staff from upstairs.
你还需要多少名护士
How many nurses do you need?
-有多少要多少 -好
- Everybody you got. - Okay.
崔医生 我在与烧伤科协调人手
Dr. Choi? I'm coordinating with the burn unit,
如果你需要什么 尽管告诉我
so if there's anything you need, you let me know.
明白
Got it.
你没事吧
You good?
古德温女士 如果你因为上周
Ms. Goodwin, if you're worried about me
我没能救活那个被烧伤的受害者而担心我
because of the burn victim I lost last week--
不 我只是想确定
No, no. I just want to make sure
你能够偶尔停下来让自己喘口气
you stop and catch your breath every once in a while.
仅此而已
That's all.
-知道了 -好的
- Yes, ma'am. - Okay.
-我刚听说了 -是啊 很多在这儿的
- I just heard. - Yeah, there are a whole lot
病人 家属 朋友也许需要帮助
of patients, family, and friends here who may need help.
你可能需要更多人手
You might need more staff.
明白
Got it.
病人19岁 身上大面♥积♥三度烧伤
Got a 19-year-old with large area 3rd degree burns
烟尘吸入
and smoke inhalation.
好的 带她去创伤区
All right. Take her to Baghdad.
-收到 -呼吸急促 心动过速
- Copy. - Tachypneic and tachycardic.
血氧值达到临界点
Sats are marginal.
莱克西 我在呢 她醒了
Hey, Lexi, I'm here. She's awake.
她醒了
She's awake.
娜塔莉 跟我来
Natalie, with me.
身上有多少面♥积♥烧伤
What kind of body surface area are we talking?
百分之六十
Sixty percent.
好了 听我口令
All right. On my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
检查动脉血气 血液生化
Draw an ABG, CBC,
碳氧血红蛋白分♥析♥和血乳酸
carboxyhemoglobin, and lactate.
胸部照个X光 大量输液
Get a chest X-ray and run her fluids wide open.
莱克西 我是霍斯特德医生 你能听到吗
Lexi, I'm Dr. Halstead. Can you hear me?
-她呼吸微弱 -肿胀很严重
- She's barely moving air. - Swelling's getting worse.
需要插管
We need to intubate.
收到 给我20毫克依托咪酯 60毫克洛克
Got it. Give me 20 of etomidate, 60 of roc.
你不会有事的 亲爱的
You're gonna be okay, sweetheart.
不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
-老埃 -不会有事的
- Hey, Al. - You're okay.
好了 我们会照顾好她的 好吗
Come on. Come on. Let us take care of her, all right?
她呼吸道太狭窄
Her airway's really tight.
她心率在下降 你需要插管包吗
She's bradying down. You want the cric kit?
不用
Nope.
好了
I'm in.
上呼吸机
All right, get her on the vent.
干得好
Nice job.
怎么会发生这种惨剧
How the hell does something like this happen?
我也想知道 队长
Wish I knew, Chief.
拿些毯子给遗体盖上吧
Let's get some blankets on these bodies.
-都盖起来 -好的
- Let's cover them up. - Yeah.
我在火场里看到你了
I saw you at the fire.
发生什么事了
What happened?
阳台塌了 我正好在下面
Oh, a balcony collapsed. I was underneath.
但我很幸运 他们及时把我们拉了出来
But I was lucky. They pulled us out quick.
我也很幸运
I was lucky, too.
所有人都在尖叫 推挤
Everyone was screaming and pushing.
然后我从烟雾中看到一个窗户
Then I saw a window through all the smoke,
我就跑了过去
just ran for it.
窗户很高 所以我努力地爬了上去
The window was up high, so I climbed and pulled myself out.
做得好
That's good.
不 我不这么认为
No. No, I don't think so.
我够不到 所以我踩在了什么上面
I couldn't reach, so I stepped on something--
是个人
someone.
我踩在别人身上才能够脱身
I stepped on someone to get out.
也许他们当时还活着 但我根本不知道
Maybe they were still alive. I don't even know.
我害怕极了
I was so scared.
如果我当时停下来去帮助他们 也许他们不会死
If I'd just stopped to help, maybe they'd be okay.
也许他们还活着
Maybe they are.
不 不会
No. Mm-mm.
听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
火灾并不是因你而起
You didn't start that fire.
所以无论发生了什么 你都没有责任
Whatever happened, none of this is on you.
老埃
Al. Al.
他们正在治疗她
They're working on her in there,
也许把她麻醉了吧
got her in a medical coma, I think.
要不要我给你拿点...
Can I get you anything, or--
她当时还有呼吸
She was breathing.
我看到她睁开了眼睛
And I saw her eyes open, so.
-那是好事 老埃 -是啊
- Oh, that's good, Al. - Yeah.
-所以她会安然无恙的 -是啊
- So she's gonna be okay. - Yeah.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
我们给莱克西戴上了呼吸机
Hey. We've put Lexi on a ventilator
-给她打了镇定剂 -好的
- and sedated her. - Okay.
我们还需要把她留在这里24小时
Okay, we'll keep her there for the next 24 hours,
密切观察她
watch her closely.
她出现了烧伤性休克
She's in burn shock.
烟雾严重伤害了她的肺部
Her lungs were badly injured by the smoke.
我们正在尽一切努力
We're doing everything we can for her.
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
我们会好好照顾她的
We're gonna take really good care of her.
我能进去看她吗
Can I go in and see her?
-当然可以 -这边请
- Of course. - Yeah.
亲爱的
Baby...
乖女儿
Sweet girl...
乖女儿
Hey, sweet girl.
乖女儿
Sweet girl.
-队长 -警长
- Chief. - Sergeant.
我知道莱克西·奥林斯基的命
I understand the only reason Lexi Olinsky is alive
是你救下来的
is because of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是帮一位父亲照顾好他女儿
Just one father looking out for another.
-局长 -队长
- Commander. - Chief.
这位是火警调查办的阿莱克萨·哈勃警督
This is Lieutenant Alexa Hubble from OFI.
情报部汉克·博伊特 这位是克劳利局长
Hank Voight, Intelligence. This is Commander Crowley.
-警督 -这是凯西
- Lieutenant. - Casey.
好 有什么已知信息吗
All right, so what do we know?
建筑所有者名叫巴里·金博尔
Building owner's name is Barry Kimball.
他已经联♥系♥了芝加哥消防局
He's already reached out to CFD,
保证会配合我们调查
promised to cooperate with the investigation.
他知不知道有多少人
Does he know how many people were living
在他的房♥产里居住 开派对
and partying on his property?
他本人称并不知情
According to him, no.
他以为就是几个人
He thought it was just a small group.
我的调查员什么时候能进去调查
When can my investigators get inside?
66号♥ 能把现场交给火警调查办了吗
66, can we release the scene to OFI yet?
可以 我们工作已经完毕
Affirmative. We're done in here.
现场给你们了
Scene's all yours.
-要一起吗 -好啊
- You want to join us? - Please.
谢谢你 警督
Thank you, Lieutenant.
我在新闻上看到了
I saw it on the news.
大家心里一定很不好受
It must have been really rough.
你们先吃点东西吧
Well, you guys should eat something.
我觉得大家应该都没什么胃口
I don't think anyone's too hungry right now.
医院最新消息 死亡人数达到33人
Hospital update. Death toll's up to 33.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
抱歉
Sorry.
那些孩子们都是出去玩
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表