Kiss My Black Ass.
那就来讨好我先
You Need A Fucking Job.
你需要工作
What? Okay. What? What Do You Got?
什么? 好吧 你有什么活儿?
Shh!
嘘!
Listen. You Hear That?
听
That's The Sound Of My Phone Not Ringing For You.
那是我电♥话♥的声音,不是为你的
Hank, You Have Burned Every Bridge I Built For You
Hank 你拆了所有我亲手
With My Bare Hands.
为你搭起来的桥
Except, Of Course...
当然除了...Hella杂♥志♥...
No, Don't Say It. ...Hell-A Magazine.
不 别说出来....
They Want You To Blog For Them.
他们只是让你帮他们做博客
Just Take The Fucking Meeting Already!
你早就该接受这份工!
No! No! Let's Ask Dani California.
不! 不!我们问问加州Dani
Hell-A Magazine. Thoughts?
Hell-a杂♥志♥ 你的看法?
You'd Be Perfect For Them.
你太适合他们了
Uh-Uh-Uh. Nipple Ring?
乳环?
Two?
两个?
Anywhere Else?
别的地方还有吗?
She's Got A Nose Ring, Too. You Know What That Means.
她还有鼻环 你知道那意味着什么吗?
What? She Likes It In The Nose?
什么 ? 她喜欢别人用老二 搞她鼻子?
That Is Sick.
咋那么变♥态♥呢你?
Look Around.
看看周围
L.A. Needs You.
洛衫机需要你
Now More Than Ever.
比任何时候都需要你
Your Voice Is A Shotgun Blast To All The Pretentious Fucks
你的声音对那些自命不凡的
Who Pollute This Once-Great City Of Yours.
污染了你这辉煌一时的城市的小人 就是一枚散♥弹♥枪♥
Just So You Know, It's Not And Never Will Be My City.
你要知道 这不是我的也不会成为我的城市
Use The Blog, Hank.
通过博客 Hank
Channel Your Rage.
发泄你的愤怒
You're A Dying Breed.
你是已经濒危物种了
You're A Real Writer, A Real Man.
你才是一个真正的作家 真正的男人
You've Got Heart, Balls, And Swagger.
你有心 有胆量 有气魄
Either Way. [ Chuckles ]
任何一方面
Come Over To The Dark Side, Hank.
欢迎来到黑暗世界 Hank
Join Us At Hell-A Magazine.
加入我们Hell-a杂♥志♥吧
I Appreciate The Enthusiasm. I Do.
我很欣赏你的激♥情♥ 真的
But I Just -- I Don't Have Much To Say.
但我只是...
Oh, Where You Going? I Thought I Was The Real Deal.
不知道该说什么
It's A Shame I'm In A Relationship.
不好意思我有男朋友了
Write Me Something, Hank.
写点东西 Hank
Good Night.
晚安
Good Night.
晚安
The Airplane.
飞机
Oh.
哦
So, What Do You Think?
你觉得怎么样?
Very Little Of Substance.
物稀人贵啊...
No. [ Laughs ]
不
My Tits.
我的乳♥房♥♥
Seriously.
说真的
They Seem Pretty Fucking Groovy To Me.
它们很好看
Think They're Too Small? Too Small For What?
你觉得它们太小了?
I Want To Make Them Bigger. No.
我想让它们大一点
They're Absolutely Almost Perfect,
不 从任何一种能够想象的到的方面
In Every Conceivable Titty Way.
它们都很完美
What About My Lips?
那我的嘴唇呢?
Highly Kissable.
看了让人十分想亲
Not Those Lips.
不是这里
These.
是这里
Oh.
哦
Um...
呃...
Um...What...
呃...怎么...
What About Them?
它们怎么了?
Do You Think They're Too Flappy?
你不觉得它们不密实?
W-- Flappy.
不...密实?
Flappy?
不够密实?
Mm-Hmm. I Was Thinking About Getting Them Fixed.
我想去把它们整形一下呢
Vaginal Rejuvenation. You Heard About It?
阴♥道♥修复 听说过吗?
Get Them Trimmed Up A Little.
把修整一下
That Way They Don't Look Like Day-Old Deli Meat.
那样的话 它们看起来就不会像 熟食店里过夜的肉
Ooh.
哦
I Think I Just Lost My Manhood.
我的男性威力顿时全失
And Got Hungry At The Same Time. [ Laughs ]
倒是感觉到饿了
I Can Help You Find That.
我可以帮你找回雄风
You Can Try.
你可以试试
Hey, This Is You.
嘿 这是你
Oh. I Thought You Recognized Me.
哦 我以为你认出我来了
I'm Not A Big Porn Guy, Actually.
我并不是迷A片的那种人
[ Baby Crying ] And Who Might That Be?
那是谁?
Do You Need To Go... See To Her?
你要去看看他吗?
It's Okay. She'll Quiet Down. Don't Worry About It.
没关系 她一会就不哭了 不用担心
Go Be With Your Daughter.
去看看你的女儿吧
I'm Gonna Have To Confiscate This Thing For Further Study.
我要没收这个 便于以后研究
Piece Of Shit.
什么破玩意
Hell-A Magazine Blog Number One.
Hell-a杂♥志♥博客第一章
Hank Hates You All.
Hank讨厌你们所有人
A Few Things I've Learned In My Travels
经历这场称为 "有种疯狂的事情叫做生活"的旅行
Through This Crazy Little Thing Called Life --
我领悟到了几件事情
One -- A Morning Of Awkwardness
第一 早晨的尴尬比起
Is Far Better Than A Night Of Loneliness.
夜晚的寂寞要好得多
Two -- I Probably Won't Go Down In History,
第二 我可能不会探索历史
But I Will Go Down On Your Sister.
但我绝对会"摸索"你的妹妹
And Three -- While I'm Down There,
第三 当我"埋头苦干"的时候
I'm Not Talking About A Huge '70S Playboy Bush Or Anything,
我说的不是70年代的花♥花♥公♥子♥ 对多毛的癖好
Just Something That Reminds Me
而是为了提醒我
That I'm Performing Cunnilingus On An Adult.
我在帮一个成年人"埋头苦干"
But I Guess The Larger Question Is,
但我想更大的问题是
Why Is The City Of Angels So Hell-Bent
为什么这个"天使之城"
On Destroying Its Female Population?
如此残忍♥的摧残女性
Jesus H. Christ.
老天爷啊
Nope. Just Little Old Me.
不 是我而已
Are You Okay? You Look A Little Pale.
你没事吧?你脸色有点苍白
You're Not Gonna Have A Heart Attack, Are You?
你不会要心脏病突发吧?
You Are Getting On In Years.
你可是一年比一年老了
Just Because I'm Older Than You
我比你大
Doesn't Necessarily Make Me Old.
不代表我就老了啊
Well, I Am 16, You Know.
我才16 你知道的
So I've Been Told.
别人告诉我了
What's The Word For That Again?
那个词叫什么来着?
Oh, Yeah. It's Statutory Rape.
哦 对了 叫诱♥奸♥
That's Two Words.
那是两个词
Hi, Daddy.
嗨 爸爸
Honey, Put Some Clothes On, Okay?
宝贝 多穿件衣服 好吗?
We Have Company.
我们有客人了
Well, I'm Sure It's Nothing He Hasn't Seen Before.
我肯定也没什么他没见过的了
Hank.
Hank
Tim.
Tim
Thanks For Coming.
谢谢你能来
Thanks For Having Me.
谢谢你邀请我
It's My Pleasure.
我的荣幸
Oh, The Pleasure Is All Mine.
哦 我才很荣幸
I Think This Is, Um...
我想这是 呃...
An Important First Step We're Taking Here.
我们之间迈出的重要的第一步
Really? What Step Is That?
是吗?什么样的一步呀?
The One Where I Sit Back And Watch
你想从我眼皮底下偷走我的家人
As You Try To Steal My Family Out From Under Me?
可我却眼睁睁地看着这种吗?
It's Not Gonna Happen.
门都没有
Game On, Broheme.
游戏开始了 老伙计
Hey. You Didn't Have To Do That.
嘿 你不用这么客气
I Didn't. It's For Me.
我没有 这是(买♥♥)给我自己的
Sorry About That.
不好意思啊
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表