Thank You, But It's Really --
谢谢 但是 真的
It's More Like Pissing Out Of My Ass Than Anything Else.
与其说什么别的 还不如说是排泄
You Know, It's Just -- Things Bother Me, And I Vent.
让我困扰的事情 我把它们发泄出来
I Write It Down.
记录下来
What's Your Latest Obsession?
你最近的困扰是什么呢?
Just The Fact That People Seem To Be Getting Dumber And Dumber.
发现人们越来越木
I Mean, We Have All This Amazing Technology,
我是说 科技发达
And Yet Computers Have Turned
电脑几乎成了几千块钱的
Into Basically Four-Figure Wank Machines.
打飞机机器
The Internet Was Supposed To Set Us Free, Democratize Us,
因特网本该给人们自♥由♥ 让我们更加民♥主♥
But All It's Really Given Us Is Howard Dean's Aborted Candidacy
但是它带给我们的只是 Howard Dean竞选计划的流产
And 24-Hour-A-Day Access To Kiddy Porn.
一集全天候都可随手找到的 幼童色情片
People -- They Don't Write Anymore. They Blog.
人们-- 不再写作 改写博客了
Instead Of Talking, They Text --
不再说话 改网聊了
It Just Seems To Me That It's Just A Bunch Of Stupid People
在我看来只是一群蠢货
Pseudo-Communicating With A Bunch Of Other Stupid People
和另一帮蠢货冠用假名
In A Protolanguage
用原始文字在交流
That Resembles More What Cavemen Used To Speak
而这种语言更像是山顶洞人的语言
Than The King's English.
而不是王牌英语
Yet, You're Part Of The Problem.
这么说来 你也是症候群之一
You're Out There Blogging With The Best Of Them.
你不也和他们之中的"精英" 一起在"博"吗?
Hence My Self-Loathing, You Know.
不是我自愿这么做的
Dave: Bar Chords Are Tough. I Know.
小节和♥弦♥很难学 我知道
But Once You Master Them,
可一旦掌握
All The Secrets Of The Rock 'n' Roll Universe
摇滚世界的所有秘密就自动揭开
Will Be Revealed -- Trust Me, Okay?
相信我 好吗?
Okay.
好吧
Uh, Hold On A Second. I Have Something For You.
等等 我有东西要给你
Wait Right Here, Okay? You Got It.
在这儿等着 好吗? 没问题
Hey, How'd It Go?
进展如何?
I'm Sure You Already Know This,
我肯定你早意识到了
But You Have A Really Sweet Kid There.
但还是要说 你有个可爱的孩子
Oh, You Know, You're Preaching To The Choir.
知道吗? 我早就知道了
But Thanks. It Never Gets Old.
但还是谢谢 这句话永远那么中听
She's Really Into It, Too, Which Is Really Cool To See.
她兴趣很浓 看到这点我很高兴
Makes My Job A Pleasure.
让我的工作变成一种快乐
Well, She Comes By It Honestly.
她耳笃目染
Her Dad Is Really Into Music, And, Uh, I Was In A Band Once.
她爸爸是个乐迷 我也曾加入过乐队
I'd Love To Hear The Stories Sometime.
我希望什么时候能听听你们的事情
Excuse Me.
不好意思
Hello?
喂
Hey, Sweetie. How Are You?
亲爱的 你好吗?
How Was The Flight? Uh-Huh.
旅途顺利吗?
And The Hotel -- Is It Okay?
还有酒店-- 还行吗?
Hey, Yeah, H-Hold On One Second.
是的 等-- 等一下
Where'd He Go?
他人呢?
Breathe, Honey. It's Okay. He's Just Outside.
别紧张 亲爱的 他就在外面
I Got To Go.
我要挂了 因为...
Um, Becca's Just Finishing Her Guitar Lesson.
Becca刚上完吉他课
Mia: ...Music That You Love.
那又怎么样?
Dave: I Am A Sucker For Radiohead.
我是Radiohead(著名乐队)的超级粉丝
What Are Your Weekend Plans?
周末有什么计划吗?
Got To Rehearse With The Band.
得和乐队排练
What Do You Guys Sound Like?
你们乐队演奏的如何?
It's Like Radiohead. We Got A Killer Bassist.
很像Radiohead
Right. Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
All Those Things. All Those Things.
这么全? 都有
What's This?
这是什么?
I Made It For You -- Some Songs I Like.
我特意为你做的 一些我喜欢的歌♥
I Thought You Might Like Them, Too.
我觉得你也会喜欢
Whoa. A Mix Tape -- Cd.
一盒综合磁带... CD
No One's Made Me One Of These In A Long Time.
很久没人给我做这种东西了
Thank You, Sweetie. I Will Treasure It Always.
谢谢你 亲爱的 我会永远珍藏的
Same Time Next Week?
下周同一时间?
Yep.
恩啊
Adios.
再见
Hank: Look, I Don't Want To Take Sides Here,
听着 我不代表任何立场
But I Want To Say, For The Record, Categorically,
但是我要说 无论任何类型的男人
Never, Never Stick A Finger Up A Grown Man's Ass
千万不要在毫无警示的情况下
Without Warning.
把指头插到男人的屁♥股♥里
Don't Do It.
你可别这么干啊
Hi.
嗨
Thank You.
谢谢
Write That Down.
记下来了 知道吗?
You Know What? I've Been With Other Guys.
我和别的男人交往过
And Sometimes A Little Ass Play Is Not Only Welcome,
有时候手指插屁♥股♥不单单表示热情
But It's Appreciated.
还代表了感激
I Understand, But You Got To Be Gentle With The Brown Eye.
我了解 但你得对棕眼睛男人温和点
Mr. Brown Eye's A Sensitive Man.
棕眼男人很敏感
Hey, Hey, Hey, Sorry I'm Late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Found A Redhead Wandering The Parking Lot.
在停车场撞见一红发女郎在游荡
Brought Her In For You.
把她给你带来了
Sorry I'm Late. Stuck In Traffic.
不好意思 我迟到了 堵车
Listening To The Radio -- Very Entertaining.
听了收音 很有意思
So, Have You Been Telling Her
是啊 刚才一直在跟她说
What An Airhead Your New Girlfriend Is?
你的女朋友有多蠢吗?
Uh, No, I Was Just About To.
没呢... 我正要说呢
I Heard The Interview, Hank.
我听了访谈 hank
Nothing Like Being The Object Of Scorn And Derision
在公共电台被讽刺挖苦
On Public Radio.
真是别有滋味
Well, That's The Point, Right?
那才是重点 对不?
Because It's Public Radio. Who's Listening? So...
因为它就是公共电台 谁会听啊? 所以...
So, Is This Why His Relationships Don't Last?
这就是他感情不持久的原因吗?
Because The Girls Can't Live Up
就因为姑娘们达不到他
To Some Ridiculous Fucking Gold Standard?
那些荒唐透顶的光金标准?
What Did You Do Today? Did You Get Your Hair Done?
今天都干了些什么呢? 做了头发吗?
If You Spent Less Time Focusing On Other People's Flaws,
如果你少花点时间 专注于别人的缺点
You Might Notice That You've Got A Couple Of Your Own.
就会发现你自己也有一些小毛病
Speaking Of Flaws, Dodger Game, Friday Night?
说起小毛病 星期五晚上去看道奇队比赛吗?
I Didn't Say That I Didn't.
我没说我没有
Great. You Want To Hear Some?
很好 想听数落你吗?
It Seems Like You Want To Tell Me.
貌似你愿意告诉我
Yeah, I Do.
是的 没错
You Drink Too Much, Write Too Little,
你喝得太多 写得太少
And The Only Exercise You Get Is In The Bedroom.
你唯一的运动在卧室里进行
You Love Women, But You Hate Yourself,
你爱♥女♥人♥ 却恨自己
So That Any Woman Who Actually Really Does Like You
所以哪个女人要真的喜欢你
Is Ultimately Deemed A Fool.
那她就是个十足的傻瓜
And Seeing As That Woman Could Pretty Much Be Anyone,
看来任何女人都会心动
This One Is Saying Goodbye.
所以现在这个就和你拜拜了
H-Hold On Just One Second.
等... 等一小会
I Seem To Have Hurt You, And I Apologize For That.
我似乎伤到了你 我为此道歉
But That's Not What This Is About.
但事情不光是这样
This Is About Something Else.
一定另有隐情
You Want To Tell Me What It's About?
你愿意说给我听吗?
B.R.B., Hank.
速回(be right back) Hank
I Will Go And Make Sure She Doesn't Kill Herself This Time.
我去一下 确保她这次不会自杀
And By The Way,
还有
Getting All Aggro About A Little Stinky Pinky
为了一根小手指 就大动肝火?
Is Definitely A Symptom Of A Much Bigger Problem.
绝对是存在大问题的症状
Hank: Oh, Jeez.
我的神啊
I Don't Know What She's Talking About.
我不知道她在说些什么
Bitches.
这群婆娘!
Intruder.
有人闯进来!
What Are You Doing Here? I Just Pooped Myself.
你在这儿干吗?
Ah!
吓得我差点拉裤子
That Was Very Cool --
你今天做的事情...
What You Did Today, Talking At Mia's School.
在Mia学校演讲 非常的酷
Oh, Yeah, Can We Please Agree Right Now
是啊 我们能不能现在就达成协议
To Never Send Becca There?
以后决不把Becca送那儿上学?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表