If You Can Do Anything Else -- Telemarketing,
电♥话♥市场调查 卖♥♥药品
Pharmaceutical Sales, Or Ditch Digging,
或者挖沟 大联盟裁判
Major League Umpire -- I Would Suggest That You Do That,
我支持你们做这些工作
Because Being A Writer Blows.
因为当作家很糟糕
It's Like Having Homework Every Day For The Rest Of Your Life.
就好像打此以后每天都要完成作业
Any More Questions?
有什么问题吗?
Yikes. Yeah?
那好 你
Are You Single?
你单身吗?
[ Bell Rings ] Okay, Girls, Let's Thank Hank
同学们 谢谢Hank
For Coming In On Such Short Notice.
如此仓促之下赶来上课
Cigarette Break, Everybody. All Right, Bye-Bye.
去抽烟吧 大家 好
Bye.
拜拜
Dude, You're A Fucking Rock Star.
老兄 你简直就是一摇滚明星
Please. It's An All-Girls School.
得了吧 这是女校
Anything With A Half A Cock And One Ball
任何有半拉老二 一个蛋蛋的东西
Is Gonna Get A Rise Out Of These Kids.
都能让她们兴奋不已
Tell Me About It. Best Job I've Ever Had.
还用你说吗 这是我最好的工作
They're Very Young.
她们年纪太小
Oh, Say That Again...
再说一边
Slower This Time.
这次说慢点 我下面那个
My -- My Fleshy T.A. Didn't Hear You.
有血有肉的背信者没听见
Stop.
别说了
Laugh It Up, Funny Man,
乐吧 傻瓜
But You Could Go To Jail For That Shit.
这种事足以让你坐牢
You're Acting Like It's A Fucking Mommy & Me Class.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞得像知心姐姐一样
These Girls Are Right On The Cusp Of Their Womaninity.
那些姑娘们正处于 女性的巅峰期
What Else Is Out There For Guys Like Us?
而且对我们这样的人 还能得到些什么更好的
Guys Like Us?
我们这样的人?
I Wrote A Novel... Three Of Them, Actually.
我写过小说
They Never Came Out Of The Drawer,
从来没拿出过抽屉
But I Fucking Wrote Them.
但我还是他妈的写了
I Wrote The Shit Out Of Them.
写得那叫一个猛啊
So, What Do I Do?
我到底该干吗
Write Screenplays Like The Rest Of The Fucking Herd?
跟其他该死的家伙一样写剧本?
Or Do I Fight The Good Fight
还是将革命进行到底
And Promote An Appreciation Of Great Writing?
提倡人们欣赏佳作?
And Just Fuck The Ones
让那些无聊愚蠢到继承
Who Are Just Bored And Stupid Enough To Spread 'em For You?
你这一风格的人去死吧
Speaking Of Which, Mia Is A Seriously Good Writer.
说到这 Mia真是好文笔
Yeah?
是吗?
She's Written A Couple Good Short Stories,
她写过几个很棒的小故事
But Nothing Since.
从那以后没有了
But They're Good.
但写的很好
Who Knows?
天知道?
Not So Much With The Character Development.
人物刻画不够深刻
And The Prose Was A Little Stiff.
文笔有点生硬
She Was Trying Too Hard, Really.
她有些过分求成
Right.
真的
Van Fuckin' Halen.
该死的范-海伦(重金属乐队吉他手)还有什么地方能出去不?
Ugh!
恶
Busted.
被我逮住啦
Oh, God, You Don't Understand.
天那 你都不知道
I Could've Been There For Hours.
我差点就被困在那里几个小时
Huh. Poor Hank Moody.
可怜的Hank Moody
What's The Deal With You And Mr. Chipwich?
你和Chipwich先生是什么关系?
Meaning What Exactly?
你指什么?
You Know What I Mean.
你知道我的意思
Does He Have Carnal Knowledge?
他性知识丰富?
Yeah, That.
对 是
Not Yet.
还不至于
Be Careful.
小心点
Says The Much-Older Man Who Actually Did Sleep With Me.
身为跟我睡过的最老的男人 你还这么说?
That Was An Accident.
那是意外
Right, There You Were, Just Minding Your Own Business,
对 你一边徜徉在契尼修道院
Walking Down Abbot Kinney, When Your Dick Fell In Me.
一边安分守己 而你老二却突然间跟我搞上了?
Oopsie.
Oopsie
What Is This? Open-Mike Night?
这是怎么了? 全民喜剧之夜?
Look, Just Be Careful Of Him And Those Of His Ilk.
防着点他 还有像他这样的人
Hank Moody, As I Live And Breathe,
Hank Moody 我没听错吧
Are You Looking Out For Me?
你会关心我吗?
Why Wouldn't I?
怎么不会啊?
Aside From The Fact That You're Mad As A Hatter,
除了像疯子
You're A Good Kid.
你还算个好孩子
Well, Seeing As I Can't Seem To Get You Back In The Sack,
看来没法拉你跟我上♥床♥
I Guess I'll Just Have To Settle For Him.
那就凑合凑合找他好了
I Get The Feeling He Won't Play As Hard To Get.
我觉得勾引他不会这么难
Out Of The Car.
下车
Have A Nice Day At School, Dear.
好好学习 亲爱的
Bye, Hankarella.
再见 灰姑娘Hank
How Do I Look?
我看起来如何?
Oh, Sweetie, You Look Great. But You Know What?
宝宝 你很有型啊
It's A Guitar Lesson. It's Not A Fashion Show.
但是你知道吗 这是吉他课 不是时装表演
Mother, Rock, Fashion -- It's All One World.
妈妈 摇滚 时尚 是密不可分的
Okay, Avril.
好吧 艾薇儿
He Is Cute.
他很可爱
He Is? I Hadn't Noticed.
是吗? 我没留意
I Look Like A Geek.
我看上去像个傻妞
[ Doorbell Rings ] Oh!
才没有
It's Okay. I'll Get It.
没事 我去开
Well, Hello, Dave.
你好 Dave
Ladies.
女士们
Your Shirt.
你的衣服
What? You're Not A Fan, Are You?
怎么? 你不是歌♥迷 对吧?
That Would Make Me So Sad.
我感到好失落啊
I Think It's Cool.
我觉得很酷
Well, It's Just, You Know...
只是 你知道
Becca.
Becca
Right. Sorry About That.
对
I Wasn't Thinking. That's Okay.
抱歉
And My Most Promising.
我没想那么多
Oh, She Is? Well, That's Great.
是吗? 太好了
I Probably Have Some Smelly, Old Thing In My Car Somewhere.
我车里应该有件有味儿 的旧衣服
Or You Could Just Turn It Inside Out.
你可以翻过来穿
You Know, You Could Use The Bathroom On --
你可以去卫生间
Or Not.
不去也行
Um...
嗯
Hey...Dave.
嘿 Dave
Hey, Sweetie.
嘿 甜心
Better? Much.
好点了吗?
How You Doing?
最近怎么样了?
Good.
很好啊
You Been Practicing?
练习了吗?
Henry: I'm Here With Hank Moody,
我和Hank Moody在一起
Author Of Celebrated Underground Novels
知名的地下小说"南之天堂"
Like "South Of Heaven," "Seasons In The Abyss,"
"陷入深渊的季节"和
And Most Famously, "God Hates Us All."
最有名的"上帝恨我们"的作者
How Are You, Hank?
你好吗 Hank?
I'm A Little Under The Weather, But It's Good To Be Here.
我有点郁闷 但是来这很棒 谢谢
Some Folks Have Compared The Wait For Your Next Novel
有人把对你的下部小说的期待
To The Decade-Plus Wait For The New Guns N' Roses Album.
与对"Guns and Roses"十几年一次的新专辑 的期待相提并论
Which One Do You Think Will See The Light Of Day First?
你觉得哪个会先露面?
Well, I Certainly Hope That I Beat Guns N' Roses To The Punch,
我当然希望能比"Guns and Roses" 捷足先登
Because I Want To Get On Oprah's Book Club.
因为我想加入奥普拉的读书会
I Want That Sticker From The Book Club.
还想要那个读书会的 标识贴纸
I Want To Get On That Show, And I Want To Ask Her...
我想参加她的脱口秀 然后问她
About That Scene In "Beloved" Where She Squats And Pees.
在"被爱"那场戏里 她蹲下小便
How Many Takes Did She Do? Was She Method?
她到底尿了几次? 难道是演技?
In All Seriousness, Your Blog For Hell-A Magazine
说真的 你为Hell-A杂♥志♥写的博客
Is Prompting A Lot Of Underground Water-Cooler Talk.
引发了人们私下议论纷纷
It's Great.
很棒
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表